X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheriden

Koishi rose an eyebrow, wondering how exactly Renamon detected her. Koishi peeked her head around the corner, a smile on her face.

Hawaii

The Auditor finally settled the hotel unto the ground, ATPs going around, repairing any damages that were caused during the fighting.

"This has been a wonderful vacation so far." The Auditor joked.

"Has it now?" came a voice behind the Auditor.

"And who would you be?" The Auditor asked.

"Mima. Plain and simple. I would take it you are the Auditor?" Mima asked.

"Where did you get that info from?" The Auditor inquired.

Mima simply pointed to the ATPs.

"Oh. I must discipline them later." The Auditor said. "What is it you want? We have rebuilding to be done."

"I was simply wondering if you had more of those giant smores laying around. I saw you eating one." Mima said.

"I can have an ATP make you one. Now leave me be." The Auditor said.

As if on queue, two ATPs carrying a giant smores came along, handing it to Mima, who shrugged, and flew back towards the boat.
    Last edited by Koishi; 06-05-2013, 03:40 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

John began exploring the city. The city was fairly large, but nothing he couldn't handle.

(Hmm... Why don't we explore this city quickly...)

John then began to sprint through the streets at 60 mph. He didn't have to worry about running into anyone and injuring them, his reflexes would ensure that he wouldn't.

John first decided to run down the main street, to the bridge. Then he planned to weave his way through the streets that branched off of the main one.

In a very short amount of time, John made it to the bridge.

Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac saw Zero's scrapped body in a strangely dressed girl's hands.

As Isaac approached, his helmet folded away, so he could get a better look at his friend.

"Damnit Zero.", Isaac whispered under his breath.

Isaac didn't seem too bothered by Zero's condition. Isaac had seen so many people die around him that it didn't really affect him anymore.

"Thanks. He's actually with us.", Isaac said to the girl holding Zero, "Hopefully, his data banks weren't destroyed."
      Last edited by S121; 06-05-2013, 03:41 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Base 2, Australia; Volgin

I look at the man in the suit wearing a lab coat. I stare at him for a while. I let out a chuckle.

"Well, aren't you a brave one. You've got guts. You seem to be well prepared as well. Alright, you take the job. Just don't get too close with that suit. It might just leave a shocking experience for you." I held up a clenched fist and showed bolts of electricity. "Take it literally and metaphorically."

I walk back to my office.

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate smiles as the man leaves. "Oh don't worry, I will be quite alright. My men are well prepared for these kind of situations." He yelled as he pulls out a small black box with a small speaker on it. "Deploy Commander Yammark." He said into the box.

Shortly after a green Reploid in what appears to be Dragonfly like armor can be seen flying towards the Snake's group.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I hope he can be fixed." The blind man groaned and fell to the ground in exhaustion as Zero was unloaded from his back. The blind man was fragile, especially since he couldn't exercise due to his condition, and carrying what was essentially a man made out of metal for half a mile must've really taken a toll on him. "I tied his limbs with ropes and bungee cords, but they wouldn't last forever, he needs to seek an engineer."
            "Haha, you did great." Hina smiled at the blind man. "-ah, I owe you a debt, and I haven't even asked you your name."
            "My name is Yubi." The blind man said, crouching to get back up. His tuxedo was in ruins. "Dansu no Yubi."
            "Thank you, Yubi-sama. I'll make sure to repay this debt sometimes." Hina thankef Yubi as he walked back to where he was with his piano sheet musics. "Now, can you find him an engineer, Mr. Spaceman?"
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 05:48 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"Now, can you find him an engineer, Mr. Spaceman?", Hina asked.

"I am an engineer. My name is Isaac.", Isaac said as he knelt down to assess Zero's damages.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

(Remember Zero's right arm was blown to many pieces along with his lower half. So the only limb that was intact was his left arm which he tore off to use as a makeshift weapon. Also remember that due to the limitation of supplies Zero's original body could not be rebuilt, as such he gets this body. as well as complete memory loss.)
                Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero's Cyber Elf seems to settle down as Zero's body was taken by Isaac. Zero's Cyber Elf slowly floats back into Zero's body, seemingly disappearing for now.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Hina sighed in relief. "Good, I hope Mr. Android gets fixed."
                  "Now I better get going- wait..." Hina paused to look at the recovering crew. "Is that you, Nitori?"
                  "Hina?" Nitori looked up to find Hina, her best friend. "What are you doing here?"
                  "I got dropped onto the outside world, just like you, Ms. Scarlet, Ms. Kirisame..." Hina was crying now. "I'm so glad you're alright..."
                  Hina ran and hugged Nitori, despite ABEL's protest: ("Stop! You're interrupting the treatment-")
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Marisa heard Hina, so she decided to fly over.

"Hina, Nitori, that you?" Marisa said, flying down from above.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac saw no way to fully repair Zero, so he began carefully shot open the back of Zero's head with his Plasma Cutter.

(I need to find Zero's databanks, or at least anything that holds Zero's mind.)

After finding it, Isaac called over to Nitori.

"Nitori, Do you have a screwdriver?"
                      Last edited by S121; 06-05-2013, 04:33 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Marisa!"
                        "Ms. Kirisame!"
                        The three residents of Gensokyo gathered around, surprised to see each other. They just gained powerful allies on their side.

"Nitori, do you have a screwdriver?
                        "Screwdriver?" Nitori rummaged through her backpack. "Do you need Phillips-head or Torx-head?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"So, how'd you guys get here, ze?" Marisa asked.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"Do you need Phillips-head or Torx-head?", Nitori asked.

"Torx."

Isaac looked back at Zero's databanks. They were heavily damaged. It looked as if it had been hit by a plasma bolt. Some of the casing on the databank had been so heavily damaged that Isaac knew he would need more than just a screwdriver.

"Nitori, I might need a blowtorch too. Zero's databanks are so badly damaged, that some of the casing is fused to the inside of his head."
                            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I was sucked through a vortex." Nitori answered as she scavenged through her backpack. "I first thought it was a prank caused by that mermaid, but next thing I realized I was in Rio."
                              "I was lifted up to the sky. It was like being enlightened and lifted up to the heavens. But then I was spawned in Russia." Hina answered as Nitori handed Isaac both tools. (Help yourself) "I took a fishing boat to Alaska, where I boarded a cruise ship disguised as one of the dancers and arrived here."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac began to carefully cut away at Zero's head, slowly freeing the databanks. Eventually, he got them free, only to see that the damage was worse than he initially thought.

"Nitori, when we get back to the hotel, I'm going to need EVE to build me some nano circuits.", Isaac said as he showed Nitori the damaged databanks.

The chips were exposed and had burn marks along different portions. There were even parts where the boards were either fragmented, of melted.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X