Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"We won't hurt ya!" Koishi said.

"You're just acting paranoid." Koishi continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"I may be paranoid, but I have a good reason for being paranoid."

I didn't know that people can be so nice.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"Have you been living under a rock?" The boy in red cap asked. "Dubstep! Listen!"
        The boy offered John right side of his earbud, which was blasting "Kyoto" by Skrillex.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

John listened as it started.

(Huh, I remember music like this. I remember hearing it as I passed a building in my universe, when I was on a mission. So that's what it's called."

"Ahh, I see. I've heard it before, but I just didn't know what it was called.", John said.

He then turned towards the others.

"What time is it?", John asked the others.
          Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 12:02 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Oh?" Koishi lowered her head down to the Pikachu's level.

"What would that be?" Koishi asked, a smile on her face.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Being trapped in a lab with evil scientists dosn't give you a good perspective of people. Besides, humans were the reason that got washed up on shore yesterday."

Comment

Hawaii

"I see." Koishi then hugged the Pikachu.

"How can people mistreat such a cute thing like you?!" Koishi said.

"They need to be brought to justice!" Koishi said.

Comment

Hawaii

Model X turns to Koishi. "Do not be so hasty Koishi. There must have been a reason behind it." Said Model X as he turns to the pikachu. "Do you know as to why they did such things to you?"

Comment

"Once they saw my thunder bolt they wanted to do tests on me. And I think they called themselves the NeoYakuza."

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi put the Pikachu down.

"Neo-Yakuza? I think I heard about those guys once." Koishi said, sitting on a bench.

Comment

I walked over to her

"Well whoever they are, I want payback."

Comment

Hawaii
                          _______

Model X continues to flight by Koishi's head.

"Neo Yakuza? Never heard of them..." It said as he floats around, examining the area around him further.

Comment

The teenagers walked away.
                            "They just come up to you for not knowing something they do." Yuuka remarked. "That's some gutsy teenagers."
                            "Yeah." Shinki agreed as she looked at the time. "It's about time you guys get on the plane. I'll see you all later."
                            "Later." Yuuka said as she entered the gate.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"I don't know too much about them, but I know they're bad. I heard they were the ones who destroyed that city in Japan. Osaka, if I remember correctly." Koishi said.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport - Tokyo

X waved goodbye to Shinki and quickly follows Yuuka through the gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X