X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akyuu's Mansion

"It could work,though you'll have to do it fast and get out of there faster. This little puppy may be deadly, and she may be heat resistant, but not as she resistant as you. Also, the explosion radious will be quite large." Yumemi explained. Koishi then coughed again.

"I also got the Inventory's support, and they got some of the toughest fellas in the universe in there, so you'll get some help, and probably several armies as well." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John smiled and looked to the others at the table.

"So, looks like we have the resources to fight on both fronts now. As for the nuke, I can shield it from the heat with a 'Hard Lightshield'.", John said.
      Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 07:49 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Hey, I'm not a simple nuke!" the nuke said.

"Oh yeah, she's sentient." Yumemi commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

Upon hearing the nuke talk, John's eyes widened as he quickly shook his head and looked at the talking nuke.

"Wh-what!?", John asked, obviously shocked by a talking bomb.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"What? You look like you've never seen a talking explosive device before." the bomb said.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John was shocked to not only see a talking nuke, but to also have it talking to him.

"No. I've never seen a talking bomb before. In my universe, weapons don't talk, or at least they only say what they were programmed to say, usually 'device armed'.", John said as he continued to look at the talking nuke.
              sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Programming interferes with efficiency! I'm magical!" the bomb replied. "And it's Mimi, by the way."

"If you think it's cruel, don't. Mimi will be fine. The device itself, will not." Yumemi continued explaining.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John was a little clamer and less shocked by the talking nuke.

"well, Mimi, nice to have join us.", John said to Mimi.

"Okay, looks like we have everything we need. What do you think?", John asked the others at the table.
                  sigpic

Comment

London-Streets

Chris turned to Six and thought for a moment. "I think it would be a little awkward for someone to carry two people, and a bag full of ammo and weapons. Besides I know where we can get a ride... follow me." Said Chris as he begins walking in the direction of his apartment. He was thinking of hot-wiring one of his currently deceased teammates vehicles.

Meanwhile in Prometheus Labs

Wesker had looked on as everyone in Sector 2 was killed. His overcoat was burned off, and his sunglasses was shattered. However this did not bother Wesker much. He simply ordered the four new Tyrant-103's, and Nemesis T-Type's to follow him. The Lickers though stayed behind as they fed on the bodies of the fallen soldiers.

They proceeded to head to the next Sector.

Comment

London-Streets

"Okay, just a thought.", Six said to Chris as he followed him.

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

As Wesker walked down the hall, the sounds of motors, stomps, and treads could be heard.

Inside the vehicular testing chamber was various Mantises, Scorpion tanks, and Warthog jeeps, all waiting to blast the intruder until there was nothing but a crater left.

The Spartan-IIIs inside of the Warthogs circled around the flanks of the hal, while the Scorpion Tanks remained in the far back, ready to fire across the testing facility. The Mantises were at the front, ready to destroy the threat with their 20mm heavy machine guns and missiles. There were a couple of Spartan-III soldiers with the Mantises, to help with the threat, just in case they tried to hijack a vehicle.

They all waited and stayed in position, ready for the moment to strike.
                      sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"We'll continue to explore the ways to cripple the enemy. Thank you for the idea, Yumemi." Yuuka announced.
                        "Back to the point of establishing forward bases..." Miko began. "Have we found an area to infiltrate? From what I've seen, the place was swarming with the enemy forces."
                        "We have made... Special arrangements." Byakuren smiled as she brought a walkie-talkie out. "Nazrin, come in. Where are you?"

Behind Yukari, a screen established a video of Nazrin and Yamame undercover inside the Consumer. Beyond the screen, a scratching noise of Star Sapphire working was audible.

"Sister, we're inside a residential quarter of the enemy ship." Nazrin responded.
                        "What the-" Miko flinched. "How are they-"
                        "Yamame has a knack in infiltrations and buildings, while Nazrin has abilities to gather items. Together, they make the perfect infiltration duo." Kanako nodded, impressed with Byakuren's foresight. "Good call, nun."
                        "But what if they hear any noise?" Kaguya glared. "What if they're spotted?"
                        "We have the Three Fairies of Light with us." Nazrin reported. "Luna Child mutes the area around while Sunny Milk renders us invisible."
                        "If anything happens, Star Sapphire can alert them so that they escape using the hole Yamame made." Byakuren continued. "It's a failsafe way ti create a standing ground of our own."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

Knowing some of the layout of the ship, John began to give them details about the ship.

"While I was in the Consumer, I noticed some interesting spots. One of the spots is a teleporter room located near the Prison Sector. If we capture that, then we can teleport people from the Extractor, over to the Consumer for further support. Now as for the Prison Sector, there will most likely be a guy by the name of General Vladamir. Use caution around him, because he can shapeshift with blood and has some kind of 'blood magic'. He is highly resistant to damage, except for blades. Blades easily kill him. I stabbed him earlier, so there's a chance that he's weakened. The Prison Sector has good sniping spots, so keep that in mind. I'll be sending Isaac down there to acquire some of the technology from the cell doors. The cell doors use a very powerful shield and can be used to defend our troops later. The hallways inside the Consumer are large ones that have alcoves along the sides. I would recommend using them for cover.", John said.

John then had another objective in mind. For this, John turned to Yukari.

"Yukari, I assume you were on the Consumer, correct? If so, then do you know Ran's condition, perhaps where she's being kept? We're going to get her out of there.", John said.
                          Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 10:35 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs-Sector 3

Wesker and the tyrants had made it into the next sector where the sound of motors, and engines echoes throughout the entire area.

Wesker looked on as the many armed vehicles were focused on him and his men. Wesker simply smirked as he looked on. "Looks like play time is over... now attack!" He ordered as the four Tyrant-103's rushed forward, meanwhile the two Nemesis T-Types aimed there heavy artillery Gatling Guns at the Mantises. Wesker however performed a very fast dash, aiming to go the other side of the room where the Scorpion Tanks were.

London-Apartment Complex-Parking Lot

As Chris, Claire, and Six made it to the apartment complex Chris walked up to an old looking blue car. "Okay, now I just need to get in so I can hot-wire it." Said Chris as he tries to open the door, luckily for him his teammate forgot to lock the car. "Okay it will only take a few minutes for me to get it started..."

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"There is something you humans possibly haven´t thought" the sphere in Nera´s paw said

"You have an army, infiltrators, and a suicide bomber, but what about the emotional struggle many of you have? I can sense deep stress in many beings here and total fear on that blonde girl" the voice said looking at Yukari
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs-Sector 3

The Nemesis T-Types's gatlings hit the Mantises over and over again, but their shields held. The Mntises then began to stomp on the Tyrants, either crushing them, or knocking them down.

While that was happening, the Warthogs began to fire their M68 ALIM Gauss Cannons at Wesker, sending their 25x130mm rounds at him at just under Mach 40.

While that was happening, the Scorpion tanks began to fire a barrage of tank shells and machinegun fire straight at the Nemesis T-Types.

London-Apartment Complex-Parking Lot

Six nodded at Chris, then leaned up against a wall, relaxing as he waited for Chris to finish.

Eventually, Six decided to ask Claire a question.

"So, what's your story? What happened in your game?", Six asked in a calm tone, trying to pass the time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X