X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village

"Bored again?", John asked the Higher Power as he turned his head.

John was a little annoyed by the fact that he was sent to fetch Rumia's normal drink, but right now he was more focused on the Higher Power.
    Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 05:51 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Am I that easy to read?" The Higher Power replied, sitting on a bench.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Human Village

"Well you did tell me before that you were bored, so it was simply a guess based on the last time you appeared.", John said in a calm tone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"True, true. Though it seems that won't be the case for long." The Higher Power replied simply.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Human Village

The Higher Power's answer was cryptic, to say the least. Did he mean that something bad was going to happen?

John ignored the alarm going off in his head and continued to talk to the Higher Power.

"What do you mean?", John asked the Higher Power.
            Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 06:20 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"I think you and I both know what i'm talking about." The Higher Power said cryptically.

Comment

Human Village

There were many things that were happening. There was the Biomechanoid problem and the Extractor.

John wasn't too worried about the Biomechanoid problem, due to the urgency of the Extractor, so he brought up the Extractor.

"Are you talking about the Extractor? We're going to take care of that.", John said as he showed Mimi to the Higher power.
                Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 06:30 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"That's only one piece of it. I mean the battle in whole, ya idiot!" The Higher Power sighed. "You're that nearsighted, aren't you?"

Comment

Human Village

"I focus on one objective at a time. I'm focused even more so on the Extractor, due to it being close to finishing the extraction within the hour. The only other thing I can think of is either the Devourer himself, or the Biomechanoids.", John answered.
                    sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"You think those Biomechs are the only part of that other army? You should know about the scorpions, maybe the kamikazes, and they're all owned by one person, who you may be familiar with.

Comment

Human Village

John remembered the Higher Power telling John about the "Unstoppable Army" back in Hawaii, and how the Auditor was excavating them.

"The Auditor. And trust me, I know about the others. I had to fight them.", John answered in a calm tone.

"I was planning on dealing with him after we were done here. From what I can tell, he uses a sort of darkness magic.", John said to the Higher Power.
                        sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"You don't understand anything about him if you think he uses simple darkness magic. And yes, it's that army I was telling you about. They're already infesting themselves throughout the Devourer's ship. It's likey you'll come across them in there." THe Higher Power explained. "And that's why i'm here to ask a favor that I can repay to you later."

Comment

Human Village

John was a little surprised that the Higher Power was asking something from him. Usually it was just simple small talk and a couple jokes at John's expense. Of course, if the Higher Power was requesting something, then it had to be important.

"What do you want me to do?", John asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"After you finish with this little Devourer stuff, I ask of of you one thing. Kill the Auditor." The Higher Power asked.

Comment

Human Village

John knew that the Auditor was a threat. The Higher Power told him what the Auditor was planning to do. If anything, the Auditor was just as malignant as the Devourer. John knew that the Auditor was not going to stop until he was killed, it was evident by the Auditor's personality.

"I promise to do so. I'll do it as soon as I am finished.", John said.

John then paused for a moment, then spoke again. This was perhaps the only time he would be able to discover the Auditor's weaknesses.

"Is there anything I should know about him?", John asked the Higher Power.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 08:10 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X