X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac's Mind

Isaac was about to punch Zemmas in the jaw a second time, but stopped before the punch landed.

"You know, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I admit, I didn't have that in mind. Thank you.", Isaac said.

Isaac cleared his throat, then spoke.

"Okay. What do you know about the Devourer? Any weaknesses?", Isaac asked Zemmas.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"It's far beyond your comprehension." Mimi replied. "But this crater is full of supercharged energy. Using magic or other forms of powerful energy, like a gun or a jetpack or something in here could potentially blow up an entire continent.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Oh, yea, tons. Let's see, he sucks at Galica, can't hold down the mexican food, and, ah, oh yes, he hates being called fatass. Right now he looks perfectly fit, but it's an inside joke."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"How do we dispose of the energy?", John asked Mimi.

That's when John got an idea. It wasn't the most thought out plan, but perhaps he could use the energy for later.

"Hey Mimi? Would I be able to absorb the energy? I just might have a use for it.", John said as he rubbed the chin part of his helmet.

Isaac's Mind

"i'm talking about his combat weaknesses.", Isaac said in an unamused tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Ha. In that case, you're f*cked. Know who you're dealing with. You guys are just fools if you didn't have some kind of group meeting."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"John is right, maybe we can absorb some of its energy to revitalize our bodies" Nera said sensing the energy oozing from the ground
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"Yea, I was buried under six feet of snow, so I wouldn't know if they had a meeting or not. As for you, well, you know the guy. You know how he fights and what he's weak against, don't you?", Isaac asked in a confident manner.
                sigpic

Comment

I spoke in a childish voice.

"And what if I don't wanna?!"

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac smiled, then punched Zemmas in the jaw as a reply to his childish question.

"As you can see, I take a sick pleasure in hitting you. All you're doing is getting me off.", Isaac said.

It was hard to tell if Isaac was joking or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Ha. Getting you off? Fucking pervert..."

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac didn't think that Zemmas would take it seriously, but he played along.

Isaac punched Zemmas in the jaw again and spoke.

"Yep, so you'd better tell me what I wanna know. I have no reason not to hit you again. Now, tell me about the Devourer's combat expertise, his exploitations.", Isaac said in a more demanding tone.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Ooh, big man. Alright. I'll tell you what I know about his combat expertise... *pop*"

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac promptly punched Zemmas in the jaw, only this time it was much harder.

"I'm going to ask you again, what are the Devourer's weaknesses?", Isaac asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Get the hint, dipshit! I ain't seen him fight in ages!"

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac flicked Zemmas hard with his armored finger and spoke.

"That's no way to treat your host.", Isaac said as he waved a finger.

He then moved on to the next question.

"Does the Consumer have any prisoners on board? Any of our guys?", Isaac asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X