Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John looked up at Samus and spoke.

"I have good reason to be in a state of urgency. Daiyousei is most likely going to die from her body going into shock. I should know, I've been trained to be able treat wounds on the battlefield.", John said as he prepared her for transport.

"Samus, can you fly us over to Eirin?", John asked her.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I kept looking in the snow. I won't give up.

Suddenly, I fell. My body... couldn't move anymore.

What?! John! John can you-

Then I noticed... I couldn't speak either. Is the body finally merging? No, it's too soon! Maybe the body is finally merging and this is one of many shut downs before my actual complete body failure. Dammit! I have to keep moving!

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

Pressing some buttons on her arm cannon, the gunship opened itīs hatch "There you go, any plaace I could search for the arm? my ship can take you to Eirinīs location automatically, just enter the ship and she will do the job" she said already scanning the area
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"Thanks.", john said as he gently picked Daiyousei up and began walking towards the ship.

"I have no clue where to look. Sorry."

John then turned his head over to HM and shouted out for him.

"HM, we're leaving. Let's go."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

But instead of HM, Sakuya teleported next to John.

"John, I saw everything, HM is still alive! But he collapsed in the snow a while ago, he's not moving! He still seems to be alive, but he can't move and he hasn't seemed to attempt to talk either. I've seen this in fairies. If he has indeed resurrected, then perhaps his soul is finally merging with his body. I've only seen this once, but one time a fairy resurrected, but her wounds were too severe to support the soul. She was alright, but then she collapsed as if she died again. She woke up again and walked along as if nothing happened. But it kept happening over and over again until finally, her soul completely merged with her body and she died for good again. Maybe he's undergoing the process right now. You have to get him immediately and fix the body!"

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John looked out into the distance, then to Sakuya.

"Sakuya, I need you to take Daiyousei and get on the ship. It will take you to Eirin's tent. I'm going to go get HM and come to you. Make sure to hold the blood bag up. Here's some more bags, just in case she runs out.", John said as he handed Daiyousei and the blood bags over to Sakuya.

John then ran to the dot on his radar and eventually came across HM.

"HM!"

John knelt down and grabbed HM's body.

He then began to look over it, looking for any damage.
              sigpic

Comment

I finally awoke.

"... John?... No, I'm not going to leave! Not yet! Not without her arm!"

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"Now's not the time to worry about her arm. She's more important than the arm. Besides, we could easily grow her a new one with science or magic.", John said in a serious tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

I stopped.

"Very well then..."

I walked on. Then I turned to John.

"John, how's Daiyousei doing?" I asked, revealing the giant cut in my throat.

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"She's going to be fine, just as long as she gets to Eirin. As for you, hold still.", John said as he pulled out one of his Biofoam canisters and tilted HM's head back.

John then inserted the Biofoam nozzle into the cut and sprayed it into the wound.

In a matter of seconds, the Biofoam repaired HM's metal throat, thanks to the modifications Eirin had made to John's Biofoam.

"How's that?", John asked as he then put the canister back into the injector and closed the compartment.
                      sigpic

Comment

"I feel... much better... thanks. Now then, let's get to the camp. Where is it?"

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"Here, grab my hand. I'll fly us there.", John said to HM as he held out his hand.

Before he turned on his thrusters, John stopped to ask HM a question.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Do you know who that guy is?", John asked as he pointed at Duncan.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Him? He's Duncan. He's from purgatory sent to watch over me. He's the one who stopped my insanity when I came back, and right now... I owe him my life."

I grabbed on to John.

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John looked at the lone man, then back to HM.

"Should we take him with us?", John asked him.
                              sigpic

Comment

"But of course."

I faced Duncan.

"Duncan, would you like to come with us?"

Comment

Working...
                                X