X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

"Alright, sounds simple enough. I'll just have to remember that in the heat of battle, since I've never used anything like this before." When he finished talking he pressed the earpiece and heard a quick beep signaling it activating. "Huh? It made a sound when I press it?"

Comment

Cave of Screams

John couldn't take it any longer. He was tired of being powerless while everyone that he cared about died. Why was it that he was destined to outlive everyone he cared about?

No. John was not going to simply accept it. He didn't know how, but he would find a way.

After putting on his helmet, John gently picked Yuakri up in and held her in one arm and began to drag the Devourer along the ground with the other.

Once he made his way to the Borealis, John walked over to Valanciel and spoke.

"When we restore Gensokyo, will everybody that died be restored as well?", John asked the angel.

The Consumer

"Oh, don't try to pin the blame on me! I was aiming for you and she jumped in the way!", Isaac shouted at Zommari, angry and slightly upset at himself for killing her. Even if she was an enemy it was still kind of sad that she died so readily, just to protect Zommari.

Isaac then readied his Kinetic Stasis Field again and tried to strike Zommari again.

"Yea, it does that to confirm that the communicator is standing by for input.", Daniel said via his communicator.

Daniel's voice came from the communicator and into Robin's ear.

Near Base 7

"Don't worry, we won't lose anyone. We're better trained than to make mistakes.", the squad leader calmly said to Chris as the other Spartans went ahead and made sure that the area was secure.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Even though everything was new and different for him, Robin started to adjust. "Alright then. I'm ready. When do we head out?" He heard the slight feedback echo through his communicator when he spoke.

Comment

I just stared at the earth.

"... well, it's done now. You failed. Try anything. It won't change the fact that Gluttoneriel won and he will continue to-"

But then I sensed something. I sense... that...

"... Hmph. So... your ragtag team of video game characters actually did it. Your world is gone, but you managed to stop the devourer himself from taking others. Consider that heroic. And... if you managed to do that, you may or may not be able to restore earth as it is. And that would mean much to restoring my homeland."

I faced Isaac.

"I guess you mortals are not so useless after all. Must've had an angel to finish the job, but it takes quite a bit to bring down an angel, a fallen one no less."

I then summoned a paper with inscriptions on it.

"All you mortals seem to do this according to my demonic army. Here you are. I like you. I like you mortals. You youkai. I'm going to cut you a deal. I will be living in earth as I usually do. However, I respect you mortals. I shall no longer meddle with your business unless it has to do with my guardian angel subject. Just consider it a deal with the devil. You've made plenty of those where you come from, one can imagine. So... do we have a deal?"

I summoned a hell feather and a canister of blood.

"This will be your best deal yet. Don't waste it."

Comment

The Consumer

"Ya know, you do get on my nerves." Koishi suddenly appeared behind Zommari.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I turn around.

"Koishi. As do you. Now, if you heard our deal, you should know that this will be your best deal yet. Don't tell me you're declining it."

Comment

The Consumer

"If there's one thing I know best, is never make a deal with a demon. It always ends bad for either the dealer or dealee in the end." Koishi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Jeez, you're turning down this offer? Are you mad? Gah... You're stubborn... No matter. Why would I need to disturb the mortals anyways? I'm going to do it anyways, you might as well bind me to my word. Oh well."

I signed the contract myself. The blood on the paper shone.

"There. Yours to keep. I just don't want to deal with you guys on my ass 24/7. Ado."

I disappeared in a black smoke, the paper floating in space.

Comment

The Consumer

The snake ate the LAYZOR full force, and dissipated to its' gaseous form.
                    "Oh, my poor Andromeda." The snake-woman faked her lamentation as the gaseous form slithered around HM and constricted him immobile. "Andromeda."

The snake returned to its' solidity, sinking her fang into HM's neck.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

As HM and the snake-woman were fighting, train tracks were placing themselves on the ground beside them, going from each end of the room. A train whistle could then be heard if one listened carefully.

Comment

I couldn't move.

"... Damn... You..."

I tried to cut snake with the wrist blade while expanding the body.

Shiki came in with a fairy.

"Who's that?"

"Never mind that, just-"

Then, we heard something... Oh, sh*t.

"HM, WHATEVER THE HELL YOU'RE DOING, GET DOWN!!!"

Damnable clown is the only one who would do this kind of thing. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t....

Comment

The Consumer

Suddenly, a train came crashing through the wall, hitting both HM and the woman head on. Tricky was the driver, wearing a conductor's cap while tooting the whistle of the train.

Comment

The Consumer

"My my, what a ruckus."

Th abominations fighting Zero stepped backwards from Zero as a strange scientist entered to the chamber. He had a white lab coat on, with a holster for two white pistols resting on the belt. The scientist was bespectacled with gold eyewear and black earbuds. His long, pink hair bobbed by his shoulders.

"Welcome to my lab." The scientist addressed to Zero. "My name is Szayelapporo Grantz, lead scientist of the Consumer."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Zero kept fighting the horrible creatures when suddenly they just stopped and backed away. Zero was puzzled at the sight, but his attention was quickly switched over to the scientist that had just entered the place.
                              "So this is your lab? I gotta admit... the creatures you have here had been putting up quite a fight." Said Zero as he slowly takes a step toward Grantz. Zero's Z-Saber was clenched tightly in his hand, ready for anything.
                              "I guess since you introduced yourself I should do the same... the name's Zero. I guess you will be my opponent correct?"

Comment

The Consumer

"Yes, I guess." Szayelapporo took a step back in caution. "But if you had trouble with my underlings, I do not think you can match me."

"Dolcé."

A large reptileman with the paws of a bear and legs of a horse lunged at Zero, his cutlass brandishing with old alcohol used for oxidizing metal.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X