X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comunications room

Samus pondered about it, she did what was mostly needed with the core, engines and comunications, they were about to get destroyed in a matter of moments so she nodded and took the angel´s hand

"You better not play any trick" she only said
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Inside Prometheus Labs

Surprisingly after some time of running, and getting lost within the labs he ended up seeing a door with the two people from earlier standing in front of it. Vergil looked at the door and felt the presence coming from behind it? As Vergil sensed this he started walking to the door, he took his Yamato and twirled it around. "Stand aside." He said as he walked right past Chung and Robin. As he got up closer to the door he quickly performed several slashes at the door, his blade scraping against the metal of the door however no marks at all were left. Once Vergil was done he stood back before sheathing his Yamato. Staring at the door which was unscathed from his blade...
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Good. Now then, I hope you're used to high speeds."

I pulled her close to me and wrapped her in my wings. Then, I began crouching intensely.

All of a sudden, I jumped powerfully enough to lift us outside the ship, leaving a crater big enough to completely annihilate what was left of the communications room and crush the room under it I'm rubble. I opened up my wings.

"Now then, that wasn't too bad, was it?"

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"Woah, easy now. We don't want anyone really knowing we're here. Besides..." Robin looked around. "Something's wrong here..."

Inside Robin's Bag
          Inu Sakuya was frustrated. All that BOUNCING! Her tail was all fluffed up and her dress was messed up. She let out a little growl. She finally decided it was time to get out of the bag. She made her way up and out, through the warm cloak and into Robin's hood. she then climbed on top of Robin's head and looked at Chung with big impassive eyes.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Chung was about to blow the door open, but suddenly Vergil had stepped in and cut the door with his sword... though seemingly that didn't even phase the door. "Uh... sir I don't think a sword can cut through a steel door." Said Chung as he turned to Robin. At first he didn't notice Inu Sakuya on top of Robin's head. Though once Chung turned away it finally clicked that something was on Robin's head. Chung quickly turned to Robin, the Destroyer aimed at Inu Sakuya. "Robin... don't... move... a muscle..." Said Chung as he kept a close eye on Inu Sakuya. The Destroyer could be heard charging up.

Comment

Prometheus Labs
              "GAH! What Do you think your doing?!"
              That's when Inu Sakuya looked down into Robin's face upside down.
              "...What in Naga's name..."
              "CHU~!" Inus Sakuya nibbled and bit Robin's nose.
              "AUGH! IT'S TRYING TO EAT ME! GET IT OFF!" Robin proceeded to run about, arms flailing.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Chung watched as Robin started running around. "JUST HOLD STILL! I'LL GET IT WITH MY DESTROYER!" Yelled Chung as he focused on Inu Sakuya...

"Dread Chase!" Yelled Chung as he fired a barrage of homing missiles that were targeted at Inu Sakuya.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"WHA-?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME ALSO?!" Robin dodged the one missile and started to run from the others "AAAAAAAAAAGH!" With a speed that he never utilized before, he kept a pace just fast enough to keep the missiles trailing behind him. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?"

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-04-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

The consumer

Samus looked how they literaly rocketed their way out of the ship leaving a big hole from their last location It was fine, you got some speed" she said while feeling her armor coming up

"Thanks for the limp, but it is time get the party started, shall we?" the bounty hunter said getting out of the general´s grasp to fall to the top of the ship while her Varia suit started forming around her body, all systems activated and Samus activated her thrusters to go in a screw attack as she started rolling at top speed towards the main area of the ship
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Death." Koishi said bleakly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac tilted his head and pondered at Koishi's response for a moment.

"Death? What do you mean? Do you mean like black hood, skull, scythe wielding death?", Isaac quietly asked Koishi as he pulled out his Plasma Cutter, just in case they got attacked.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Not exactly, but close. He's a fallen archangel. I encountered him once." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"That was only half of my speed. You want speed? Then I'll just see you at the cockpit."

I then charged up an took off at the speed of sound, leaving a faint yellow trail behind me.

Then, I crash landed into the cockpit where everyone was fighting.

"... Well now... This is a shocker, isn't it?"

Comment

Prometheus Labs
                              Sparks of fire energy emanated from Robin's hand as he concentrated on an area immediately behind him. Suddenly, magic energy ignited the air, creating a massive explosion of magic and missiles. However some missiles remained. "Damn...! That wasn't enough!" That was when Inu Sakuya jumped off of Robin's head an ran past Chung and Vergil, missiles still in pursuit of her. She was heading for the door. In a flash she jumped up and then off of the door and threw a barrage of knives toward the missiles, causing them to ricochet uniformly across the door.
                              KERBLAM
                              The door was annihilated, leaving a small portion left standing immediately behind Inu Sakuya. She turned and looked at her handiwork.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-05-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Vergil looked on at what was still left of the door. He wasn't really surprised, more like annoyed slightly. "You two need to learn how to control yourselves..." Said Vergil as he sheathed his Yamato. As soon as his sword clicks into it's scabbard whatever of the door that was still standing instantly broke into many pieces. Vergil then turned to Chung and Robin. "Now if you two are also planning on going in I would suggest you do it now." He said as he walked through the door, almost stepping on Inu Sakuya.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X