X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines - Space - The Consumer

Isaac merely floated there, confused by what had just happened.

Perhaps it was a hallucination from a dying mind? He did have a problem with hallucinations before, but this seemed different from the others.

Finally, Isaac realized that it was real.

(If that's.. my guardian angel, then why the hell did he attack me? I.. I need to get help and fast. My suit should seal itself any minute now. Then,... I can worry about what just happened.)

As Isaac thought, his Advanced Suit bean to seal itself up, thanks to the nanotechnology used to create it. Once his suit sealed itself up, Isaac's rig made a beeping sound and his health bar raised back up to twelve holographic icons.

Isaac took a couple of deep breaths, then turned to the engines.

"F*ck.", Isaac said as he remembered the little girl.

Isaac flew towards the control panel and turned off the engines. Once that was done, Isaac flew into the engine and looked inside for the girl's remains.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engines

Koishi was completely fine, and simply sat on the now destroyed engine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I reappeared far away from everything within the consumer. Damn, he got me good.

Sorry, Isaac...

but I am an active guardian to someone else... so you can rot in hell for all I care.

I began repairing at a fast rate.

Comment

Isaac looked inside the engine, expecting to see the girl's body, if anything at all, but instead he saw that she was fine. There was no visible damage to her.

Isaac stared at the girl, not being able to understand.

(It was as hot as the sun! How!?), Isaac thought as he floated there, but soon snapped out of it.

Isaac flew towards her and looked her over, making sure there were no leaks in the suit.

"Are you okay?", Isaac asked the girl as he continued to look for any damage.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Engine

"He was lying, you know." Koishi simply said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Isaac was confused how the girl knew what was said, even though she was inside of an engine, while Isaac and Zenmari were outside.

Isaac quickly brushed those thoughts to the side and focused on the girl in front of him.

"You know what? it doesn't matter. What matters is that we're both alive, which is the best possible outcome.", Isaac said in a kind tone as he finished his inspection of her suit.

Surprisingly, there were no damages whatsoever to the suit. There was no cracks and no breaks in the suit's airtight seal.

(Could it be one of those 'energy suits'? That would explain why there was no damages.), Isaac thought as he floated slightly backwards and rubbed the chin and mouth part of his helmet.

"Anyways, I suppose I should thank you. You made things much easier,... ahh. What is your name?", Isaac asked the girl in front of him.
              sigpic

Comment

Engine

"Koishi. Koishi Komeiji." Koishi said, getting up.

Comment

"Hm, my name is Isaac Clarke, Engineer. We should quickly get back to the others. They'll need our help with those Generals.", Isaac said as hr reached for Koishi's hand.

"You might want to tightly hold my hand. We're going to be going at hypersonic speeds... Can your suit reduce G-forces?", Isaac asked her.
                  sigpic

Comment

Engines

Koishi simply shrugged.

Comment

"Ohh...", Isaac uttered at Koishi's reply.

Isaac paused for a minute and thought of what to do next.

"Well, I'll still go at hypersonic speeds, but you need to tell me if you start to feel sick or faint. Okay?", Isaac asked Koishi as if she was a child.
                      sigpic

Comment

Engine

"You don't need to treat me like a child, ya know. I'm probably far older than you." Koishi said.

Comment

Isaac slightly tilted his head to the side at Koishi's words.

"Huh?", Isaac uttered as he thought about what she said.

"Uhh, don't take this the wrong way, but you look like you're 12, maybe 13 or 14. How old are you?", Isaac asked Koishi in a way that showed he meant no disrespect.
                          sigpic

Comment

Engine

"Over 900 years old." Koishi replied casually.

Comment

Upon hearing Koishi's age, Isaac slumped his shoulders and tilted his head to the side.

"What? How?... D-does that mean you were stuck as an infant for a long time? How long is your lifespan?", Isaac asked Koishi in a slightly surprised, but curious tone.

Isaac knew that he was fighting alongside Youkai, but he didn't know that they aged in a different manner. He simply took their appearance as an indicator for their age, just like he would for a human.
                              sigpic

Comment

Engine

"Well, I don't really know. All I know is i'm somewhere in the earlier parts of my life. My big sis is much older than me." Koishi said.

Comment

Working...
                                X