Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked on.

"... You know what? I will reward you. I will show you... My true form."

Then, the atmosphere began shaking and was very heavy. My flames began to solidify.

"Ah, this is it!!! I'm going back home!!! Were going to play the guessing game! Guess who I am!!! Hint one! I was and still am the lord of the demons!!!"

My robes turned pitch black. "Two, I own hell!!!"

I grew fangs and sharp nails and demon eyes.

"Three, I was God's best angel!!!" I stretched my wings.

"And finally, after an act of treason, he banished me to earth!!! Have you figured it out mortals!?! HAVE YOU!?!?!"

Finally, the moment of truth... My wings... Turned blacker than the void of space.

Comment

The Consumer

"Yukari!", John shouted as Yukari disappeared down the chute, but she was gone.

John didn't know what to do. Would he follow orders and stay put, or would he trust his gut and follow her?

John didn't know what lied down below, but he knew that he couldn't abandon Yukari, not like Cortana. This time, it would be different.

John looked down at his leg covered in Darkness. He didn't know if it could survive an orbital drop, but without his shields, he might be able to slow himself down with his thrusters. He had done many things that would be considered impossible. It was time to see if he still had his one defining trait as a Spartan.

("They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw, but me. Can you guess...? Luck. Was I wrong?"), Cortana's voice echoed in his head as he stared out the bay window.

"Luck, please don't fail me now...", John said.

And with that, John jumped down the chute and was blasted into space.

"HAHAHA! So I've finally done it! Not only have I gone to Hell and back 3 times, I also meet the big red man himself!", Isaac defiantly, almost manically said to Zommari.

The revelation still didn't change Isaac's mind about fighting him. Isaac was beyond reason at this point. He was going to ensure that Zommari crawled his way back to Hell.
      Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 02:44 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Red? How insulting! I took care of him millennia ago. Now if you'll excuse me, I now have the capability to locate him on my own. Thank you for nothing." I turned around and walked away, expecting him to do something behind my back.

Comment

The Consumer

"You know, I still don't know who you are." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Little did Zommari know that Isaac was ready for counterattack, Isaac was counting on it.

Isaac sprinted at Zommari and swung his fist hard enough to shred an entire torso, straight for Zommari's head.

London Skies

Once Chris boarded the Pelican, they instantly took off and flew up into the shy.

While they waited to reach Base 7, One of the Spartans asked Chris a question.

"So,.. how do know about all this stuff, about the B.O.W.s, if you don't mind me asking?", The Spartan asked Chris in a curious tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

London Skies

"I've been up against the man who helped developed them for years... it all started in July of 1984 in my world... I was part of a squad named S.T.A.R.S... Special Tactics and Rescue Service... Albert Wesker at the time was our leader... little did we know that he was working with the Umbrella Corporation... a pharmaceutical company that developed the B.O.W.s in privacy for the black market. Well on July 24 of 1984 S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team... the team I was a part of was sent to the Arklay Mountains on the outskirts of Raccoon City to investigate the sudden disappearance of our compatriots, Bravo team. While there we were ambushed by the damn things. All the while we took shelter in a mansion, and little did we know it was a place were research regarding the Tyrants was performed. While there I, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, and Brad Vickers ended up uncovering the truth about Wesker and Umbrella. After that the mansion was destroyed and Wesker was supposedly dead. Raccoon City became infested and eventually destroyed... the remaining members of S.T.A.R.S left while Jill and I went off to join the BSAA. An military organization dedicated to stopping Bio-terrorism.

The only one that didn't make it out was Brad Vickers... eventually it was revealed that Wesker survived, and it was all a part of his plan. You see he had an immunity to almost all viruses. In fact he became inhuman because of them... he became much like you Spartan's except without all the preparation. After all I've been through... after all I've been up against you now know why I know all this... thankfully Wesker is dead now... hopefully... What I have been through... what my teammates been through... and especially what my sister have been through had given me much knowledge on the B.O.W.s. After all I did do research in order to better deal with them.

I've also stopped the world at least once... in Africa with my partner Sheva Alomar. Wesker tried to infect the entire world with the Uroboros virus. Thankfully we stopped him before he did so in my world... I wonder where all my comrades are now..." He said as he leaned back. He then took out a small picture of when he was in S.T.A.R.S.

It was taken before Rebecca Chambers joined, but it have every single S.T.A.R.S. Operative before she joined.

Chris looked at the picture and sighed. "Jill... Barry... Rebecca... where the hell are you?" He said to himself under his breathe as he put the picture away.

Comment

London Skies

"Damn...", the Spartan said about Chris's story.

After a couple of moments, the Spartan spoke again.

"You know, you remind me a lot of Six. He was part of a special team too. It was called Noble Team, but.. they didn't quite make it. Six is the only survivor of that team.", the Spartan said, unsure whether or not he should continue.
                sigpic

Comment

London Skies

Chris looked at the Spartan... "I'd hate to know how Six feels about losing his comrades... I was lucky enough to have a few of my teammates survive the Raccoon City incident..."

Comment

London Skies

"I know. Just imagine being the last living person on Reach, with millions of Covenant trying to exterminate you and glassing the entire planet while you're on it. He actually survived 2-4 days of nonstop fighting. It may be because I'm not a true Spartan, but I honestly can't imagine what that's like. In the end, he was taken down and almost killed, but was transported to the real world right before being stabbed with an Energy Dagger. He's told us some of his story, but not all of it, only the parts that were in the game.", the Spartan said.
                    sigpic

Comment

London Skies

"Sounds like a nightmare... as for me I had to deal with the betrayal of someone I once trusted, had to fight him several times... not only that but he also brainwashed my old friend Jill Valentine with a device. He knew I would have found him eventually... that's why he brainwashed her... he made me fight one of my closest friends... Wesker was a monster... he didn't care who he worked with... as long as he gained something in return he was just fine. As soon as he got what he wanted he would abandon his partner...In fact when I was in Africa with my partner Sheva Alomar he injected the woman that loved him with all her heart with the Uroboros just so he could slow me down..."

Comment

London Skies

"Sounds like he deserved all of what you guys did to him, perhaps even more.", the Spartan said.

"We'll be arriving shortly. When we get there, be ready for anything. For all we know, the B.O.W.s could be on the loose outside.", the squad leader said to everyone in the Pelican.
                        sigpic

Comment

London Skies

"Like hell he did. I TRUSTED him once. In fact I even respected him... then he turned around and tried to kill us and infect the world..." He said as he turned to the Squad Leader and nodded. Chris grabbed his Assault Rifle for Special Tactics.

Comment

Near Base 7 - Outside London

After a couple of minutes, the Pelican landed ion the ground and everyone got off.

As soon as the door opened and they all disembarked, all of the Spartans began to cover each other as if they were a hivemind. It was obvious that these Spartans were extremely competent.
                            sigpic

Comment

Near Base 7

As the Pelican landed Chris got off right after the other Spartan's.

Chris looked around the area which seemed to be nothing but trees, and a dirt road. From what he remembered this was the road him and Gerard took when they first left the base. "If memory serves me correctly the base should be a short walk from here... now remember because of the recent attack they launched they probably have security really tight in order to make up for the lack of operatives at the base. Now let's head out..." Said Chris as he walks forward, he was ready for anything that was in store...

"Oh and be careful... I don't want to lose anyone on this mission..."

Comment

The consumer

The fox saw how Yukari went to space and cursed to herself

--So are You ready to be stubborn?-- Nera said already back on her feet

--You know ke, just hanf on me-- Renamon said breakint both of her remaining talismans, the energy overcharged her body and almost instantly evolved to Sakuyamon

--Whatever you do stay close to me Nera, we may not come back and we won't ley the blonde gap us away- the shaman said engulfing both of them into a ying-yang sphere

--Well, the other side wasn't that bad, we may cause some mess with those guys, but that is part of the fum-- the jackal smirked

--sure we will, now onward-- Sakuyamon smiled as they sped their way following Yukari
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X