X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training Room - Sector 4

Chung watched as Lily took on the Elite, and successfully killed it. He then watched on as Lily fought the Promethean Knight.

Taking the signal Chung knew what to do. "Time for the Chaos Cannon!" He said to himself as he loaded a Disfrozen Grenade into his Destroyer. Suddenly the Destroyer began glowing a bright blue in color. Chung then held it over his shoulder like a Rocket Launcher and suddenly a series of missiles began firing from both ends of the Destroyer. The missiles were incredibly powerful, as well as the explosion they caused. One of the missiles went straight toward the Promethean Knight. If the Promethean Knight didn't survive the blast, it would be severely wounded. Anything directly behind Chung would have also gotten damaged by the missiles that are being fired from the back end.

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

Little did Chung know that behind him was a camouflaged Covenant Elite with an Energy Sword, and little did the Elite know that Chung's weapon could fire out both ends. The Elite was instantly killed as the missiles exploded. The Knight was too focused on Lily to see Chung's attack. The Disfrozen Grenade exploded and sent the Promethean Knight towards Lily. Lily primed a grenade, dropped it, and jumped up as the Knight fell towards her. The Promethean Knight landed on the grenade and was blown up from the explosion. Lily then landed on top of the Knight's disintegrating remains, adding insult to injury. The room was now silent, now that all the enemies had been defeated.

"Good job guys. That was impressive.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung and Lily.

"Wasn't too hard. I'm loving the suit.", Lily called out to Dr. Neuman.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

After all the enemies were gone, and his Chaos Mode wore off Chung felt both exhausted, yet the urge to continue fighting.

"That was amazing! I feel like I can keep going! It sucks that I wasn't able to use my final move..." He said as he looks up at the observation deck.

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

Dr. Neuman paused for a moment, then spoke.

"Well, I could generate one more wave for you, if you want. The enemies are called a Flood forms. They're pretty difficult, but not our most difficult enemy...", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

"Naw, don't do that. You'll give us all nightmares. No Spartans either.", Lily said to Dr. Neuman.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Then, almost as if by 'accident, one of the guns suddenly aimed at the grenade and blew it up in midair, and then aimed it back at John.

"Clever, but you're going to do much better than that. Honestly. But what I have just done was based purely on instinct. I wouldn't have been able to do that without Sebastian's help. He really has improved me. Now... I am unstoppable.-"

"Milord!"

"What now?"

"An asteroi-"

All of a sudden, the section that we were fighting in had been hit by an asteroid. We were floating in space for now.

"Dammit, Sebastian!"

"Don't worry! You're going to land in Misty Lake!"

Then, I felt some force. We're reentering Earth's atmosphere.

Comment

Reentering Earth's Atmosphere - Space

The very moment John was about to pull out his Gravity Hammer, the sound of metal shearing filled the room. Within a matter of seconds, John and HM were sucked out into the vacuum of space, right above Earth. Alarms started to go off in John's helmet as a small red light kept flashing in his HUD. John knew what this meant. They were reentering Earth's atmosphere. John quickly set his HUD to reentery mode and looked at the data.

Distance: < 300 Km >
              Temperature: < 2,700 °F >
              Velocity: < 2.3827365 Kmps (Mach 7) >

John could see Japan down below, slowly getting bigger and bigger. A cone of plasma started to form around him as he began to pick up speed and fall back down to Earth.

(This is bad. I've got to lock my armor before I land.), John thought as he began to prepare for reentry.
              sigpic

Comment

"Your day will come, and that day is today!"

I, fighting against the pressure, wrapped my hands around John's neck and aimed his body towards the ground. With the electric wires broken, they began electrocuting the forcefield.

"This is the end!"

But... If you looked closely... In his eyes... There was no longer HM in there. The eyes were gray and almost lifeless... But then there was a tiny piece of him, almost as if he still cared for someone.

Comment

Reentering Earth's Atmosphere - Space

John could see that there was still some life in HM's eyes. This gave John hope to talk some sense into HM. If he could, then maybe he could calm HM down.

"HM, you know that I would not hurt any innocents, or at least not willingly. I thought your father was dead, and when I saw how much you cared for him, I withheld that information. I didn't want to hurt you more by telling you that I blew up Base 3. I thought your father was dead, but back in Gensokyo, he approached me. He was angry because he thought he would never see you again, but I brought him to you. That man, Sebastian, is not the kind of person you think he is. I'll prove it.", John said as he tried to pry HM's hands off of his neck.

Right after speaking, John touched the side of HM's head and began to transmit the video recordings of Gerard trying to revive HM and Sebastian brainwashing him.
                  sigpic

Comment

"... No. This is all a lie... Because when I woke up... In the place of my father... Was a mannequin! You dare insult my father like that?! I'll kill you!"

I was about to shoot his face at point blank, but then I felt a heavy thud. We dove into the lake. I immediately let go and surfaced... But then... I was faced with the igloo... Where I met her.

I entered. I looked around. I came across a chainsaw and a mask. It was hers. I picked them up.

"... Daiyousei..."

She was the one. She was the only memory left unaffected by Lucifer.

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

While HM was looking at the videos, John was able to free his neck from HM's grip. The John was ready to lock his armor, but remembered one important detail, his leg was still damaged by his battle with Zommari. Without that part of his armor, there was a chance that John would burn up in the atmosphere, or die on impact. Using all the power he had, John formed a super-dense shell of Darkness around his leg. The shell became so dark, that it looked like a void, as if all color simply disappeared when it hit John's shell. After creating a stronger shell, John then locked his armor and braced for impact...

The moment they hit the water, a colossal wave splashed up and spilled all over the surrounding shore, flooding everything in the area, even going so far as to reaching the gates of the SDM.

John sank to the bottom of the lake, unable to move. His Darkness shell was barely holding together after sustaining such massive damage. All John had left to do now was wait for his armor to come out of lockdown and let him move again.
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched as he sunk. I would have left him there... But...

She wouldn't want that.

The next thing John knew, he was ashore, with my blade to his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          Training Room - Sector 4

Dr. Neuman paused for a moment, then spoke.

"Well, I could generate one more wave for you, if you want. The enemies are called a Flood forms. They're pretty difficult, but not our most difficult enemy...", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

"Naw, don't do that. You'll give us all nightmares. No Spartans either.", Lily said to Dr. Neuman.

Training Room-Sector 4

"No. No more enemies. I would like to test out a few other things first when it comes to normal targets. You know a shooting range? Also Lily I want to test something out... It won't hurt you at all, in fact if it works you should feel energized. Also don't start the targets yet! Not until after I record the data I received from the tests into my journal."

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

John was close to being free of the lockdown, but was soon dragged ashore by HM. Just as soon as HM dropped John, he had a blade to his neck. There was a chance that the blade could pierce his armor while under lockdown, but John wasn't sure. John's whole body was still rigid from the lockdown, so he couldn't move. The best he could do at this point was speak.

"So? If you wanted to kill me, you would have done it by now. Are you finally coming to your senses? How and why would I keep a mannequin of your father? I'm not the kind of person to mentally torture someone. Not only that, but my suit is not able to alter videos. I couldn't alter them, even if I tried.", John calmly said to HM.

It seemed that John wasn't even bothered by having a blade to his throat.

Training Room - Sector 4

"Okay, we'll wait.", Dr. Newman said over the intercom.

Lily nodded at Chung as she began to walk back to the observation deck.

"See you in the observation deck.", Lily said as she ascended the stairs.
                            sigpic

Comment

"... It had occurred to me you are injured. Fighting you like this would do nothing to satisfy me."

I put away the blade and turned around.

"If you were smart, you would go. Leave. I'm looking for her. But I swear that the next time we meet... I will bring forth your judgment... And one other thing. I am in my senses. Except now I am better. Pray we never meet again."

I ran off. At the same time, the ship landed near Hakurei shrine.

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4

Chung smiled as he sat down on his Destroyer. He then took out a small pen and journal with brown leather cover.

He opened the small journal and began writing down quite quickly, yet cleanly.

"The Destroyer's repairs have been a relative success along with my gear. My Freiturnier's Berserk Mode is functioning at full capacity which is a good sign... I only need to run a few more tests before I can conclude my analysis." Chung said to himself as he finished writing in his journal. Once he was finished he grabbed his Destroyer, and made his way up to the Observation Deck.

Comment

Working...
                                X