X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

"Do you want to talk about it?", Lily asked Chung in a concerned tone.

Lily saw that Chung dropped his Journal and picked it up. She was slightly tempted to look through it, but that would have been wrong of her. Instead, she gave it to him.

"Chung, you dropped your journal.", Lily said to Chung.

Meanwhile, Dr. Neuman prepared the firing range at the press of a button. The floor folded away and booths rose out of the ground. Targets rose out of the tiles in the floor and waited to be shot at.

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

After sprinting for a long time in HM's direction, John eventually came across the Hakurei Shrine. Right beside it was the escape pod John and HM fell out of. Fearing that HM might have gone to kill Gerard, John sprinted towards the escape pod.

"Gerard!", John called out as he entered the pod.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I heard John from behind as I was searching.

"Damn. Sebastian."

He appeared suddenly.
      "Yes, Milord?"

"Keep John from obstructing my search. This is too important for him to simply waltz in and ruin things. Don't kill him. Just makes sure he stays away."

"Yes, milord."

All of a sudden, Sebastian appeared before John.

"Ah, the green man. Been a while, hasn't it?"

Comment

Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

John wanted to kill Sebastian, but knew that he had to get Gerard out of there as fast as possible, so he gave a single look at Sebastian and shrugged.

"Not really. It's only been about an hour or two.", John calmly said as he began to walk forward, intent on stepping on Sebastian if he got in his way.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sebastian punched John away from HM's direction.

"I'm sorry, but milord is looking for something -- or someone important to him. Which is actually really quite confusing, even to me. After what I have done, he should have no bonds with anyone other than me and you. But in any case, my orders were to stop you from obstructing his search. Therefore, I shall make it so."

Comment

"I highly recommend you don't do that again. I killed you once, I can do it again.", John said in a cold, emotionless tone.

This time, John opened a Corridor of Darkness below his feet and fell through. After a second, John reappeared where Gerard last was and looked around. John could see no blood or bodies, so perhaps Gerard escaped. If that was the case, then John now had to talk sense into HM.

After finding HM's energy signature, John began to walk in HM's direction.
            Last edited by S121; 10-19-2013, 11:19 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Sebastian appeared once again.

"Can't you take a hint, tin man?"

Sebastian then kicked John back to the entrance.

"Are you some rare breed of fool? I'm the prince of darkness, blooded twit! I could track down you darkness like a fat man would a twinkie!"

Comment

"Darkness isn't my only weapon.", John said as Light began to form in his hands.

Thanks to Yukari's advice, John knew that Light was the weakness of fallen angels and demons.

Using his built up Light energy, John then made an aura around himself and ran towards him. If Sebastian hit him again, then he would be hurt as well. John was counting on it.
                sigpic

Comment

"A smart thinker! You do have a brain in there!"

Then, Sebastian grew his black wings and sheilded himself.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Would you two get a room?" The Higher Power walked out from around a corner, smoking on a pipe.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I look over and notice a.... a........ um...

"... what the hell are you, some kind of cheribum?"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Higher Power, god, pleasure to meet you, whoever you are, yada yada yada." HP replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John was about to push past Sebastian, but suddenly the Higher Power appeared.

"Get a room? What does that mean?", John asked the Higher Power in a slightly confused tone.

John was still determined to get past Sebastian, but perhaps the Higher Power might have some information for him. It was either that, or he was bored.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-19-2013, 11:47 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Ah, I see, I see, so you're an overpowered cheribum... why do I get the feeling that that was already told before?Oh well. So... know a quick way to hell? I need to make some repairs."
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 10-19-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Cheribum, such petty things. See, i'm not from this universe, so I don't run by your rules, buddy." The Higher Power then turned to John. "You should know, if you don't, you sadden me."

Comment

Damnable...

"Bah, nevermind. I'll take the hard way."

I swung my hand to the side as I did earlier when summoning Lust.

"Hex summoning; Come forth, Gluttony!"

All of a sudden, it was not a person, but a hellhound that came forth.

"Do you wish to search someone, lord?"

"No no, I'm actually summoning you to show me the way home."

"Home? At last. I haven't had a decent meal since our little vacation."

Then, the hound took a good whiff of the air... and then took off at incredible speeds, Sebastian tailing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X