X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reactor Lab

After a while of searching Chung had found his Guardian Stone and ran back into the Reactor Lab. "Okay I have found my Guardian Stone!" He said as he runs back up to the workbench. As he did he clenched his he began thinking...

"... Well looks like my helmet is still here... Oh and there are a few mana potions... When did that get there?... Now let's see if I still have some Shape Memory Alloy in here..." He said as he continued to focus.

His Guardian Stone was special as it could store objects, and reproduce ammunition for his Destroyer magically. Despite it being a simple green stone attached to a chain, much like a stopwatch. To anyone who doesn't know what the Guardian Stone is capable of people would think he is just talking to himself while he searches through it.

Comment

Armor R&D Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"We're already here. Let me just open the door and I'll take you to the armor storage room.", Six said to Gerard as he used the keypad on the side of the door and opened it up.

Reactor Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

The scientist gave Chung a puzzled look and decided to ask him a question.

"What exactly are you doing?", the scientist asked in a curious tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

Chung didn't turn his focus to the scientist, and yet he heard what he said. "I'm looking through my Guardian Stone of course! Oh hey I do have some shape memory alloy!" He said as instantly some Shape Memory Alloy bars materialized in mid-air, and fell onto the floor.
        (sorry for small picture.)

Chung grabbed his Destroyer as he summoned another gem from his Guardian Stone. This one however was bright red with embers emanating from it. This was a fire El Shard, capable of enchanting weapons for a short time. "Now do you have a place where I can smelt this Shape Memory Alloy?"

Comment

The scientist scratched the back of his head and weakly smiled at Chung.

"Well, you see, we don't actually have a smelter. We atomize everything and use a laser to create materials and form them into the shapes of what we need. I could take the Shape Memeory Alloy and simply graft it onto what you need it for. We could either do that, or make a home-made smelter.", the scientist said to Chung.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

Chung sighed as he just put his El Shard back into the Guardian Stone.

"Sure... just take it and graft it... remember the shape I need?"

Comment

"I remember it, but what was the shard for?", the scientist asked.
              sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

"It would be hard to explain... I would rather show you later... I bet everyone here would like to see what my armor, and weapon is capable of right? At least you scientists right?"

Comment

I looked in in amazement! Oh, so many, I could just take them all, oh, how the halo fans would be so jealous of me!

But back to the matter at hand. "This armor, what will it do for a normal human like I?"

Comment

"Sure. I bet it would surprise more than a few of us.", the scientist said in an almost light-hearted tone as he imagined everyone whispering among themselves, completely baffled.

(For a better image of the ODST armor, go to this page and left click the picture.)

"Well, both types will protect you from damage and double your strength, allowing you to hit harder and run faster. They will also give you a slight boost in reaction time, but only by 50%., Six said to Gerard as they walked over to the ODST and SPI display cases.

"Now, the newer SPI armor is a stealth armor that has cloaking abilities. We've modified it to use the cloaking technology used by the Covenant. Thanks to the onboard Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor, it can last for well over an hour and charges quickly. We've also integrated an energy shield into the armor, but it's not very powerful, due to the cloaking tech."

Six then turned his attention over to the ODST armor. It looked like a MJOLNIR hybrid.

"The ODST armor is more heavily armored than the SPI armor, but does not have a cloaking field. Instead, it has Titanium Alloy parts and can take more punishment before failing. The shields are also stronger than the SPI armor's. We also managed to install a Dropshield into the suit. It's not as strong as a Bubble shield, but it regenerates damaged tissue."

"So, which one do you want?", Six asked Gerard.
                    sigpic

Comment

I heard his words, and hedidn't leave out any odd the good parts. But what to choose... God, must this be so hard?!

"Hmm.. Is have to say..... SPI armor."

Comment

"Okay, go stand on that armor station platform over there and I'll get the armor ready.", Six said to Gerard as he pointed at the armor station.
                        sigpic

Comment

Space

Koishi didn't care, and simply waited.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

A small canister was dropped onto the ship. From the canister, a thick, opaque yellow gas dissipated, permeating the air with chemical that inhibits cell respiration.

"Good, good, keep the fun train coming." Dominus encouraged as a gauge with a smiley face label increased to 30%.

The Devourer was getting desperate. The world is this close, THIS close to being extracted... He cannot lose... He mustn't lose!
                            20 seconds till Ran's demise. Without her, all shall be lost.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Man.. I hope this mess finish soon, I forgot I wanted to speak with that nine tailed fox girl, she and the double tailed cat girl are also a good group" the fox said leaning on the capsule´s wall

"That and e would enjoy giving Yukari some lessons about speaking with people" the jackal said smirking

The vixen suddenly opened her eyes "Oh you wouldn´t, it would be like teaching a wall to dance" she said imagining Nera teaching the gap controller speech classes

"Well, spartan boy is also a lost cause, but we can have a girl talk with the blonde" the jackal offered

"You are probably right" Renamon said, but then they looked at eachother for a moment and started laughing at the whole idea
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

As John finished pulling the final shards out of his leg and created a MJOLNIR replica darkness shell, he continued to look up into space, trying to find Yuuka.

(Was it all a hallucination? No, it can't be. She was there... but if so, then where is she?), John thought as he finished the darkness shell.

The shell of darkness looked perfectly like John's missing MJOLNIR legging, only that it was pitch black.

"Alright. Let's.. get back in the fight...", John mumbled to himself as he slowly rose.

The pain was almost too much, but John forced himself to stand on the severely injured leg. He may not have had complete control over his damaged leg, but he did have the darkness at his disposal. He could move the leg by simply manipulating the darkness. John's shields still weren't charging, but he didn't care. All John cared about at this moment was finding Yuuka. It was amazing how she was able to breathe in space, but what if that was only John's mind playing tricks on him? Nobody could breathe in space, but if that was so, then how did Zommari survive?

John thought about yelling into the void of space, but that would be useless. He continued to look into the void, trying to find Yuuka and make sure that she was fine.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 01:22 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X