X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underground Mining Facility - Some guys farm - Nevada.

As Axl reverts to his normal form the water also disappears. Most of the mining reploids have been destroyed, if not deactivated for the time being. Leaving only Earthrock Trilobyte who is currently stuck on his back and can't get up.
    "Gah! I can't get up!" Cried Earthrock as he tries to roll over onto his stomach. As he manages to do so Earthrock hears a small click of a pistol being primed. This causes Earthrock to freeze up. "Oh no you don't! You're not escaping that easily!" Said Axl as he gets ready to fire his pistol into the back of Earthrock's head. Earthrock quickly fires Bound Blaster from his mouth. The small blast ricochets off of a mine-cart, and right into Axl's forehead. This causes Axl to fall backwards as it caught him off guard. "Ow! Hey get back here!" Yelled Axl as he gets back to his feet. Only for Earthrock to climb up a wall much like an insect. He looks down at Axl and laughs before scurrying through a hole in the ceiling. "Damn it!" Said Axl as Earthrock escaped. He turns to the main control panel in the middle of the room. As he walks up to it he sees a lever. Curious as to what the lever does Axl pulls it. When he does the large pillar in the middle of the room opens up revealing a large yellow orb. "What is this doing here?" Said Axl as he examines it. "Dear god that thing is radioactive! Something like that is dangerous!" Said Axl as he flips the lever back to its original position. As the pillar closes he begins thinking of what to do. "Okay there is a large radioactive energy core powering this whole facility, and I have no way to extract it... what on earth am I going to do..." He said as he walks back and forth, thinking of how to dispose of the core safely.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"We go in shifts. Sometimes it's me and Hank, sometimes it's me and Sanford. Just depends." Deimos explained, opening the door.

The inside of the house was large, with a large living room in the front, with a large TV and couch. A kitchen was next to it, which seemed fairly normal, except for a blender bigger than a MAG agent in the corner.

"Welcome to our little home." Deimos welcomed.

The truck came to a halt, stopping at a large hill as Hank pulled out binoculars.

"Oh shit." Hank said, passing the binoculars to Sanford, who looked through them to be dumbstruck. The farm was sawrming with AAHW agents, snipers, grunts, 1337s, and a couple of MAG agents. More advanced agents, clad in darker suits with gray facemask and yellow visors held heavier weapons, all aiming towards a mine carved into the side of the mountain.

"Jesus." Sanford said.

"No-one expects the AAHW Inquisition." Hank said.

"You got me there." Sanford said, putting away the binoculars, pulling out his revolver and hook. "So what's our plan?"

"You got me there." Hank said back.
      Last edited by Koishi; 05-22-2013, 09:15 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

After Apple froze she warped over to X. "Are you ready to leave? I think it's about time to get out of here."
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

X looks at Aqua, then over his shoulder at the downed Sentinel. "Yea I guess... " He said in a pondering kind of tone as he turns back to Aqua. "Let's go."

Comment

"Little," Otori cried while staring in awe at the house, "this is more luxury than I have experienced in my life!"

"But you're a guardian. A highly trained operative. Surely you have some kind of wealth."

Otori put his hands down and turned to me. "Ya know, I haven't told you a little of my history, have I?"

I shook my head in response.

"Well then, time to tell you a little about myself. You see, the Neo-Yakuza hire very skilled people, and train them to become better warriors; to become guardians. I was chosen, but only because..."

He rolled up his sleeve to reveal many scars. "...because I was trained in the streets. You see, I was a runaway. My parents abused me badly. I had been living in the streets for 23 years. Of course, I met many street gangs and I would accidentally walk into their territory. They would beat me up for it. After many years, I trained myself in the many arts of self-defense through experience. Soon enough, I became more of a threat than any of the gangs on the streets.

"Then they started bringing guns. The fist gang that brought guns was a hard group to aprehend, but I pulled it off, stole their weapons and ammunition, and took off. From then on, whenever a gang had guns, I stole them and the ammunition. It went on like this for a while, and I never killed anyone. I did shoot people in the legs and arms to render them useless, though.

"One day, a bunch of agents found me, and asked me if I wanted to join a group that can help a lot of people. I joined, of course. I was given a place to stay. Even though it only had a bed and a desk, it was heaven to someone like me. Now seeing this place... I just can't believe that I would ever end up staying in a place like this."

I felt sorry for him. But he did seem happy doing his job.

Otori then seemed to remember something and turned to Deimos.

"... Oh, yea. Hey, you know a thing or two about the Improbability Drive, right? Is there a way to manipulate it's power and reroute it towards me? I worked for the Neo-Yakuza to send characters back to their own dimensions."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Woah, woah, woah. Neo-Yakuza, characters, different dimensions? What in the hell are you talking about?" Deimos asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Well guys, like everyone else in this post, except, ya know, Deimos, I'm gonna go. See ya.

Otori stared at Deimos in awe. "So, you're saying you don't know what's going on? Then I'll tell you everything..." his eyes started to droop. "...but for right now... I feel like I haven't slept in ages. I'll go find an empty...room.. to sleep..." he collapsed on the couch and fell asleep there.

"Well, he knows what he's doing." Komachi said, almost as sleepy as Otori. "I'm gonna hit the sack as well." She fell on another part of the couch and fell asleep.

"Well," I said, being the only one awake, "thank you for taking us in. I really appreciate it. I'll be heading off to sleep as well. Goodnight, assuming it's night."

I layed on the last part of the couch and fell asleep. I couldn't believe what would await us tommorow.

Comment

Underground Mining Facility - Some guys farm - Nevada.
                  __________________________________________________ __

As Axl thinks of the multiple ways he can get the core out of chamber safely he shakes his head in frustration. "How am I supposed to get a radioactive energy core out of this place safely, and without attracting a lot of attention!?" He said as he kicks the control panel. As he does the monitor on the control panel starts flashing red.

CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!! PLEASE LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!!!

Said a the Monitor as a look of pure terror comes over his face. "Aw crap!!! I really done it this time!!!" He said as he begins running out of the place as fast as he can. All the while the whole mining facility is collapsing. As Axl runs past a few Mining Reploids the reploids turn to Axl looking confused as all hell. They then turn to look what he is running from only to get crushed by the collapsing ceiling. As Axl manages to escape the place explodes behind him. The resulting explosion sends Axl flying high into the air. Shortly after Axl comes crashing down like a meteorite in the desert near Hank and the others location.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 05-22-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Navada

The mountain in which the mine was carved exploded violently, crashing down on the farm itself, killing a large portion of the AAHW stationed there. What seemed to be a meteorite crashed near Hank,sending shock-waves through Hank and Sanford.

"How long do we have until AAHW goes after whatever crashed?" Sanford asked.

"Hank held up four fingers and started for the truck, heading towards the crash-site.

Deimos looked at the clock, which read 12:45 AM.

"They're sleeping this early? Like they came from the other side of the world." Deimos then went into his room, which contained a large supercomputer.

"I might as well research in the mean time." Deimos said to himself, typing on the keys like a skilled artist.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 05-22-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The now crashed Axl has his head stuck in the ground, and smoke coming off his backside. After he comes to his senses he pulls his head out from the ground. "Ooowwwwww...." Moaned Axl as he stands up. His armor damaged badly. As he stands up he looks around. No sign of civilization in sight. He then begins limping towards a random direction. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Said Axl with every step he takes. The damage is quite bad, but not enough to actually stop him. All he needs is to get to his house for Pallette to repair him.

Comment

dreamworld

both the jackal and the fox looked at the moon when they heard Mara´s voice "Sheesh, this view will give me tootache" the ghost-girl reached the duo and continued "So how is our little fox?"

"She is doing quite good for staying here for quite a good time" Nera said who got countered by the manipulating being "Don´t be so innocent Nera, Im asking about hooowww you wanted to caught her and- Mara´s horn got pulled by a little blushing Renamon "You enjoy playing games don´t you? I may not have good memory, but I think you understand that I can make you stop playing around, ok?"

Mara slipped from the vixen´s grip and said "Ok ok, I won´t push you, but- suddenly Renamon lost her balance and started to lose strength "You have used a quite good amount of energy, don´t you think so Nera?" the ghost smirked.

"W-what´s going on?" the fox asked trying to stay strong "You have been giving energy to your friends for a big span of time, its now time to wake up" Nera explained grasping the fox´s shoulder "Don´t worry, we will still be able to comunicate, all thanks to Mara who breached from this place, Im sure you have talked to her already"

Renamon remembered Mara´s voice in her other battles and nodded "Well then, see you soon" "We are watching you, wether you like it or not" the beings said as Renamon drifted off from the dreamworld.

Pandemonium

Waking up, Renamon noticed she was back at the infirmary room, but this time she was smiling
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The truck reached Axl, pulling up, with the duo looking at the limping Axl.

"Careful, could be hostile." Hank said.

Sanford kept his hook at the ready. "Okay then. Hello?" Sanford called out.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Axl who was limping sees a truck drive by him. As the truck stops one of them tries to get Axl's attention. "H-Hey! Thank god somebody came by! I thought I was going to be stranded out here until I reached civilization!" He said as a look of joy comes over his face. As he walks up to the truck he checks to see if his pistols are still holstered on his back. He lets out a sigh of relief as he sees that they are still there. "The names Axl. I was almost blown to bits just now. Luckily I made it out in time, and the blast only caused me to go flying across the desert. Mind if you give me a lift to town?" Said Axl as he looks at Hank and Sanford.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Town?" both said at the same time.

"There's a town around here? I thought the AAHW dismantled everything." Hank said.

"Same here. I'm Sanford and this is Hank." Sanford introduced.

"Sanford, help him to the bac, and hurry, AAHW will be here any minute." Hank said, starting up the truck as Sanford helped Axl into the back of the truck.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Galaxy in a- You're stealing spell cards now?" Yuuka smirked, and noticed the swarm of more human agents attempting to capture John and her. "Oh I see what you're trying to do."
                                Yuuka got up. Her clothes may have been all torn up, and she might've looked beat up and exhausted, but she still have enough power to bust everyone out of here.
                                "You third-rates will pay." Yuuka smiled, and it wasn't a happy smile, either. The sadism that Yuuka expressed was enough to make an untrained human faint.

Zero's Chamber - Pentagon

"Then do me a favor." EVE bleeped. "I can see that you're thinking of sealing yourself again. Do me a favor. Don't."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X