X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

The first room of the building was guarded by several ATP agents, two standing at the door, 3 loitering around, and 2 more at the other end of the building. Hank rushed in, quickly putting the falchion in the first ATP agent's stomach, raising it and cutting upwards, before decapitating the other agent. The three ATP agents raised their weapons, the first getting a falchion thrown into his face, piercing it's mask and causing yellow blood to be splattered. Hank aimed the OTs-33, firing a volley of bullets, tearing apart their armor and killing them. The last two started to fire at Hank, who ran to cover and picking up a AR-12 from a dead ATP, aiming and killing the final two with a bursts of bullets. Hank picked up his falchion, dropping his AR-12 and picking up a Desert Eagle, and continued to the next room.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Paris-France

Raven does not respond to the offer of dinner this time. After about ten more minutes of meditating he stands up. "I apologize, but I cannot accept your offer. I also thank you for letting me stay here during my travels, but I think that it is time for me to make my leave." Said Raven as he puts on his coat, and picks up his blade. Raven has stayed here for as long as he needed. He then begins making his way to the door. As he grabs the door handle he turns to everyone else in the room. "I would advise you not to follow me." He simply said as he leaves the lovely home of Kat, and her friends.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John stopped fighting and walked up to Shikieiki.

"What's your plan to take the Higher Power down? I have one, but you might not like it."
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I looked at John.

"My plan is not to take out the yama, but to rescue Hank from his shackles. What is your plan to take out the yama?"

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John began telling everything he could about his plan to Shikieiki.

"I looked up this "Higher Power" and found out that they find conflict entertaining. This thing is malevolent, resurrecting Hank for his own amusement. This thing seems to be weak to energy, so I have a plan. We have three options that I'll explain.

In the UNSC, we took care of high threat targets by nuking them with fusion bombs. It doesn't have to be a big one If we used a nuke, It just has to be big enough to overload the higher power. We could easily get one from a girl named Yumemi.

The second option would be to use a living nuke. In my spare time, I've researched Gensokyo and its inhabitants with something called a Wiki. I came across someone that could create small stars, Utsuho. She should be more accurate than a conventional nuke, and most likely safer.

The last option would be to get Flandre. Her ability is to destroy anything by pouring her energy into it, overloading it, and blowing it up. The only problem is, she's unpredictable. I don't know what would happen if she got angry. Of course, she would also make quick work of the Higher Power.

So, what option should we take?"
            Last edited by S121; 05-31-2013, 11:20 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Hey, Yamada, and you mortals over there!" Kanako called from the shrine's torii. "What in the world was that thing?"

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Took you forever!" Lt. Trelawney yelled at Isaac as Isaac entered the BBQ Restaurant. There was a plate of cooked beef waiting for him. "We started without you. Where's Zero?"

Newcastle, Australia

"Shh," I heard something, and it wasn't good. Two men arguing. "Listen."
              ---
              "I'm telling you, man, I don't know nothing about those Characters. Heck, the only Character I've seen around were those mushroom stuff from that game called Maplestory!"
              "Shut your trap, mate, you're going 50 Way Towards London with me."
              ---
              "See that American?" I pointed at the scene. "See that police-figure? Well, he sure isn't. A Neo-Yakuza Character, patrolling."

Paris, France

"What got into him this time?" Katarina asked as Raven left the house. "Girlfriend problems, maybe?"
              "Better be careful before you get a sword resting under your throat." Talon snickered. "Whatever, I'll eat the extra."
              "Yo, not fair, I want some too!" Katarina yelled as she followed Talon to the kitchen.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"What in the world was that thing?", Kanako asked.

John approached her and began to speak.

"That thing was basically a malevolent god. It just kidnapped one of our friends and we're going to to kill it.", John said in a matter-of fact tone.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"We started without you. Where's Zero?", Lt. Trelawney asked.

"He said that he's not coming. Zero said that he doesn't taste food, so there's no reason for him to eat with us. He seemed pretty adamant about it, so I didn't try to persuade him.", Isaac said as he sat down to eat.
                Last edited by S121; 05-31-2013, 11:29 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

"Well,while Flandre may be powerful, she's still a child... in youkai terms, that is. A nuclear device can be quite dangerous. Well, John, looks like we're going to meet Utsuho. Komachi, take Renamon to Yuyuko to complete her research."

"Okay."

"Very well then. John, are you ready?"

Kanako began speaking to him.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-31-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Youkai Mountain, Gensokyo; Komachi

"Miss Kanako, we are very sorry for the disturbance. Can we talk about this over some tea, perhaps?"

Australia; Snake

"Should we attack them?"
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-31-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

(John didn't say Okay, Wonder. Edit it. We need Kanako's discussion with him.)
                      Youkai Mountain

"Use proper manners when you greet a god, mortal." Kanako scowled. "But I hear you. But are you sure you can kill a God? Only an immortal can kill another immortal, and it's not necessarily "kill", but deny the existence of the immortal."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank entered the next room, which was filled with melee armed 1337 agents. Hank slashed his falchion at the first two, slicing them apart, leaving blood on his outfit. He kept going, slashing and dicing each and every one of the foolish agents to stand in his way. He reached a dead end, with a note posted on the wall.

"Well done." the note started. "Let's turn it up a notch, shall we?-HP"

The walls fell apart, revealing a large room, filled with fully armed agents, a large MAG agent wielding an oversized shotgun heading them. Hank laughed, and started firing his Desert Eagle.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain, Gensokyo; Shiki

"That's right, John. She's a little strong on that, so please do as she says and treat her with respect. As Komachi suggested, let's speak of this somewhere else."

Comment

Youkai Mountain

Renamon looked at the goddess and said "To all resprect lady Kanako, I have seen "gods" who have misused their powers to create empires and try to conquer other worlds, and they are indeed of massive strenght, but even the gods can be defeated by mortal beings, and Im a living proof of that"

Then she faced John "I have another method to atleast weaken that being, my digivice managed to absorb some of his energy, with the proper timing, it could absorb a lot of it in short spans while evading the white being´s attacks, it is a suggestion"
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Use proper manners when you greet a god, mortal." Kanako scowled. "But I hear you. But are you sure you can kill a God? Only an immortal can kill another immortal, and it's not necessarily "kill", but deny the existence of the immortal."

"Very well, sorry for offending. This god seems to we weak to high amounts of energy, so I thought of bringing along a little bit of ordinance. In Old Hell, there's a girl named Utsuho. She has the power to create miniature stars. With that, she could easily be able to kill him. You see, this god is not exactly a god from this dimension, he's from a video game called Madness. Heck, we're all from video games."

John then turned towards Renamon.

"Not unless we use both methods. It would kill him quickly."

He then turned to Shikieiki.

"Where did you have in mind? I think we should go to Old Hell immediately."
                              Last edited by S121; 05-31-2013, 11:44 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I don't know. The safest place I can think about is heaven. Shall we head there, Kanako?"

Comment

Working...
                                X