X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youkai Mountain

"Even if he is of evil, we shouldn´t fall to his own level, we must beat him to understand why he does this things, remember the black and red one? there may be more, and killing one of their allies would be even more negative than positive" Renamon explained to the soldier
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Utsuho... you know, I'm the one who gave her the power over Nuclear Fusion." Kanako revealed. "And over time, she grew to be able to control it. But will it be enough?"
      "Gods who misuse their power are not gods anymore. They're just twisted beings of strength that must be taken down. Godhood is only possible when that god is worshipped and feared. If one loses faith, one does not become a God, but just an immortal being, which, unlike Gods, can be taken down by mortals with enough strength and dedication."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John turned to Renamon.

"There's no need to worry, they aren't allies. If anything, they're enemies. And about stooping to his level of evil, fighting back is what saved the human race in my universe. According to his Wiki, he does these things for entertainment."

Kanako then spoke.

"Utsuho... you know, I'm the one who gave her the power over Nuclear Fusion." Kanako revealed. "And over time, she grew to be able to control it. But will it be enough?"

"It will be. If my fusion-plasma reactor can phase him, then a miniature star should vaporize him."
        Last edited by S121; 05-31-2013, 11:57 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"But we also have the mission to save Hank. If what is said is right, then Hank is being kept alive against his will and for a higher power's entertainment."

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John turned towards Shikieiki.

"Knowing the Higher Power, it likes violence, so it probably has Hank fighting a group of enemies. That gives us a chance to save him. One group finds Hank, while the other fights the Higher Power."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Well, if you're going, I wouldn't stop you." Kanako said. "But remember this. Youkai underground are not as hospitable as ones above ground. You will most likely be attacked by quite a lot of them, some being stronger than even your armor-plated body, Mr. Spartan."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

John turned to Kanako.

"If worst comes to pass, I'll just shoot my way out, mix things up a little. Besides, I have very fast reflexes, so that's a plus. I'll be able to outmaneuver anything that I come across... By the way, how did you know that I'm a Spartan?"
                Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 12:18 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

"I will not allow that. I will ensure John's safety. Is there anymore information to exchange?"
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-01-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"You think I sit here on my lazy ass and act all high and mighty?" Kanako smirked. "I received words from Byakuren, that some visitors from outside worlds have arrived to Makai. So I decided to send Sanae, my shrine maiden, for some research."

"And you, Yamada, the Youkai underground does not care. They have numbers' advantage on you all."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Thank you for your concern, but I've fought worse than Oni before. Besides, my reflexes are 75 times faster than a human's, while a Youkai would have at most, 50 times that of a human's, so I'll be fine."
                      Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 12:25 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Isn't she just a ray of sunshine.

"Well then we'll force our way in. I would like to ask if you are going to take part in this."

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Well if you really wish to talk to Utsuho, you will have to talk to Satori Komeiji, the caretaker of Utsuho. But I doubt she'll be so hospitable, either. I'll be around just in case you all get decapitated by your worst nightmares."

Garden of the Sun

It was getting late, and Yuuka returned home to find... what?
                          "What are you fairies doing here?" Yuuka asked the fairies.
                          "Bunch of super-strong outsiders came to the Youkai Mountain!" One of the fairies said, and everybody started jabbering.
                          "Youkai Mountain? I'll be right there." Yuuka said, taking flight towards Youkai Mountain.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

Hearing the part of worst nightmare made the fox chuckle "Then I won´t have mucch trouble, I only have a request lady kanako, could you guide us to the entrance of where we need to go?"
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"If you go to the foot of the mountain, you will see a blowhole. Go down there, and you will find your way towards the Old Hell." Kanako answered.

"So something came here and wrecked havoc... I could see..." Yuuka said as she arrived near Tengu Village. Some of the trees were torn down asunder, leaving a bare field open.
                              "Ayayayayaya, you're the person that I would least expect to see." A voice was heard from above. Yuuka looked up to see a crow tengu flying above.

"Oh, hey Aya, what's up." Yuuka greeted the crow tengu by the name of Aya Shameimaru.
                              "The Tenma sent me here to investigate. Have you found anything yet?" Aya asked.
                              "Nope, just bare field, and oh what's this?" Yuuka looked on the ground to find a charred remains of a plasma pistol. "This is a plasma pistol..."
                              "Is that a Kappa equipment?" Aya wondered as she swooped down to pick up the remains. "I'll have Mitori or other Kappa take a look at it. Until then, is there anything else around?"
                              "I don't know." Yuuka shrugged. "Want to look around together?"
                              "Shouldn't hurt." Aya smirked, bringing out her notebook.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"These BBQ," Lt. Trelawney exclaimed. "are divine. I'm talking heavenly."
                              "I think I'll step outside, digest a little." Nitori giggled as she got up. Even though she looked like a little girl, she ate as much as any grown athlete would. Her being a Kappa helped on that."
                              "Okay, don't stray too far." Lt. Trelawney waved as he grilled more beef.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-01-2013, 01:29 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Minutes later, the room lied in blood, both red and yellow. The MAG agent's head had been cleaved into pieces and the falchion embedded in what remained of it's skull. Hank was leaning against the wall, battered and bloodied. He steeled himself, and picked up a Mossberg 500 from the ground, and carried on into the next room, where there was simply nothing, except a small note on the wall.

"You're getting back into the flow of things. Good. Now, for the final challenge"-HP

Hank tore the note into pieces, as a banging started on the wall to his side. A armored hand broke through, the clawed hand of a MAG agent. The full agent came into view, and even Hank was surprised. The MAG wore heavy armor, unlike it's brethren, with a heavy mask made of steel, with black goggles and a large, retractable glaive. It's body was covered in thick, metal armor, and this new type of MAG tried to smash it's glaive onto Hank, who barely dodged it. Hank fired several shells at the beast, to no effect, as it kept trying to smash him with the glaive, and he was running out of room fast.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X