Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

The Bridge People no Longer Cross

"He's lying, ya know." Koishi said, coming up behind Renamon, still licking on her cinnamon ice cream.

"Even if you weren't, it's a bad idea anyways." Koishi said, still in her cheerful tone of voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Could you please specify why it would be a bad idea to mend the world? They are currently broken.
        If something is broken you mend it. Just like it was in the old days"
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

"Merging the worlds would leave millions dead. Some worlds are not ever supposed to be traveled to. That and the fact that you would do far more harm than good. A single world would lead to large amounts of overpopulation, and war. Some people will probably try to destroy the world, and we already know that is happening even though the worlds aren't all merged. Worlds need to be separate. This world, for example. Gensokyo wasn't meant to interact with the outside world, it destroys the purpose in which it was created for. Other worlds could have terrible plagues, disease, creatures and people who want everything to be destroyed. I could go on for hours spouting many, many points at you which would counter your logic, and support my own ideas. " Koishi said, still eating her ice cream.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Old Hell

"Let's go pull pranks on the Oni!" Cirno suggested.
            "Yeah!" Utsuho agreed, as the duo landed behind an instruments shop. "I'll blind the shop owner, and you go in and cause ruckus, okay?"
            "Okay! Hooray!" Cirno laughed as Utsuho charged her arm cannon to the weakest sun ray possible, and fired it at a cymbals. The cymbals' smooth complexion reflected the sunlight, hitting the Oni shopkeeper's eyes.
            "My eyes!" The Oni groaned as Cirno snuck into the shop, crashed into a bunch of drum sets, played a lot of trumpets, and ran away before the Oni could catch him.

The duo shared a high five before flying away.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac took the broken databanks and flew into room 506.

"EVE, we've got work to do.", Isaac said as he showed EVE the broken databanks.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"I heard. Nano plates, right?" EVE said. "I heard from one of the hotel camera that recorded voices."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. We need to save Zero. These are his databanks. I'm going to need nano-plates, graphene superconductors, and some nano-capacitors."

Isaac then turned to Nitori and asked, "I'm going to need a nano-scale soldering kit, a molecular bonder, and a precision laser. Do you have any?"
                  Last edited by S121; 06-06-2013, 10:45 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Desert, Australia; Snake

Damn, he's coming straight for me! This guy's focus seems to be on me. But why just me? Either way, if they want me, then they've got another thing coming.

"You guys! Get away! Their focus seems to be on me! Get to the city! I'll meet up with you later!"

I jump out of the way and twisted my body to fire at the metal gear.

Comment

"Everything has a reason to happen, this world merging may have been disastrous at the beginning, I know that both the characters and the humans have had their disagreements, but with how the worlds have lined up, we got a web of worlds, this place is a perfect example of it as also the Digital World my homeworld. I know for experience of other worlds and our friend Aqua has traveled to other worlds even with the fact that the worlds have merged" Renamon said looking at the positive side of the events.

But then she faced Xehanort "I know also that your staying inside Terra´s body isn´t consensual, I noticed how you fidget while talking, Terra is trying to control his body back"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Actually, yes, it is what we deal with. It seems the AI programming for this thing went a little wonky. Not supposed to act like that, nor can you kill an actual MAG that easily. Come on back." Deimos said over the intercoms.

Comment

John got his mind and body ready to grab Xehanort, just in case he tried to escape. If he did try to escape, John would quickly snap his arms toward Xehanort and grab him. It would only take John a fraction of an instant. John could see that Xehanort was not a benevolent person, or at least not entirely, so he was ready for the worst.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-06-2013, 11:14 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Danger Zone, Home Base, Nevada; Otori

...what?

I spent all of that stamina... for a broken toy?

"...Huh. I suppose so. I mean, giants aren't supposed to be that fragile either. Well either way, this training was meant to see my performance under extreme conditions, and I didn't pass out this time. How'd I do?"

I walked back over. It got very cold. Damn, that's a hot room.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Quite nicely. Not as good as me and Sanford's times, or Hank's time, for that matter, but still quite decently, considering you fainted the last time you went through high temps." Deimos said.

Comment

"And how would you compare your strengths to the average human on my world?"

Comment

Working...
                                X