X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Quarry

The source of the growl stepped into view: a purple spectral dragon with black obsidian armor.

purpledeathwing.jpg

"Oh my Kanako." Aya murmured as she took flight. She was too late: the dragon blasted her into the wall with a purple fireball.
    "Aya!" Utsuho gasped, turning back to find Aya groaning but otherwise alright. The fireball wasn't something made to burn.
    "Utsuho, this thing's AT LEAST Lunatic level!" Aya groaned. "Use everything!"
    "Roger that." Utsuho nodded, and entered battle.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John stopped Utsuho from using a Lunatic attack.

"NONO! We need to lure it outside, or else we'll bring the whole quarry down on top of us!", John warned.

John had an idea. He grabbed a rock and threw it at the dragon, hitting it right in the nose.

"Everyone out of the cave!", John shouted as he tried to lure the dragon.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

Utsuho and Aya took flight, their black wings fluttering wildly as they exited the cave, much to Youmu's surprise.
        "What the-" Youmu asked as the giant purple spectral dragon blasted through the cave, bellowing dark smoke and purple flame. "WHAT IN THE-"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, no! I thought it was going to be smaller!"

I ran outside.

"Why does everything want to kill us today?!"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John jumped onto the dragon's tail as it began to take flight.

(I've got to find a way to kill this thing. First thing's first, I'll have to destroy the armor.)

John then began to climb along the armor plates, slowly making his way to the dragon's head.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Hey guys! I'd bet it's weak point is the purple areas! Let's head for that first!"

I flew up and decide to attack it's throat area.

Comment

On the Dragon - Netherworld

John eventually made his way to the head. From there, he began to punch at the armor plates on its forehead, cracking them until they started to break.
                sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"That's... Deathwing!" Youmu affirmed, drawing her swords. "Why is that unsealed? What's it doing out here?"

Deathwing the dragon screeched as Komachi blasted his spectral throat with danmaku. The screech created a vibration on his armor that resonated into the air, blasting everything away from it.
                  "Ancient curse... left me broken... now, I thrive!" Deathwing echoed in fragments of voices. "Foolish mortals... must destroy!"
                  "No you don't!" Utsuho gnarled, her cannon in offensive mode. The dragon and her were both high up in the air. "John, get off of the dragon, now!"

"Explosion Sign - Peta Flare!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Im sick of this nonsense.. Every" a punch on the purple spot "Time we" the punch turned itno a slash piercing the purple zone, some liquid spilling out "go somewhere, there is something.." The claws went further into the purple spot more liquid gushing out "Trying to kill us!"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"John!"

I went after him and dragged him off the dragon.

"Dear... God... You're heavy..."

Comment

"John, get off of the dragon, now!"

"Explosion Sign - Peta Flare!"

"Dear... God... You're heavy...", Komachi said as she tried to get John off of the dragon.

John saw Renamon still on the dragon, so he held on.

"Renamon's still there!", John shouted as the dragon roared.

John then proceeded to maneuver over to Renamon, moving as fast as he could.

"We gotta get off of the dragon!", John shouted over the sounds of the dragon flapping its wings.

John then grabbed Renamon and pushed off of the dragon, using his thrusters to fly away from the impending explosion.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-11-2013, 01:12 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Good! We got Renamon! So what do you think we should do against this dragon?"

Comment

Netherworld Sky

"I need him 10 miles off of the entire Hakugyokurou." Utsuho said. "I'm going to blast everything up into fiery mess."

Utsuho normally is a sweet hell raven with a knack for learning, even though she's sometimes dim-witted. But get her fired up, and she may as well be able to destroy an entire world with one blow of her control rod.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

"Good! We got Renamon! So what do you think we should do against this dragon?", Komachi asked.

"Maybe we can destroy it by destroying his armor. Perhaps that's what's keeping his body stable. If we destroy that, he might destabilize and simply dissipate.", John said.

"Wait. Komachi, can't you manipulate spirits? Technically, this dragon is just one giant spirit. You could probably paralyze him, or just kill him."

"I need him 10 miles off of the entire Hakugyokurou." Utsuho said. "I'm going to blast everything up into fiery mess."

"Hang on one moment.", John said to Utsuho.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Got it! I'll bring him out!"

I flew up to the head and hit it with my scythe.

"Hey, lizard breath! Good luck killing a shinigami, if you can even catch me!"

I used my manipulation skills to forcing it to follow me.

Comment

Working...
                                X