X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base 2; Volgin

"Base 3? While that's great and all, remember that I've been cut off from everything else. For all I know, you could be saying that they blew the place sky high."

Idaho; Ocelot

"Thanks. My name is Ocelot by the way. Yours?"

Comment

Pocatello - Idaho

Phantom has been watching the old man and the pokemon from the rooftops. His curiosity finally gets the best of him as he notices that the man has made a portal. Quickly he tosses a smoke bomb and disappears from the rooftops. He then appears on the ground behind the group. His identity hidden by the brown tattered cloak. He lowers his hood revealing what appears to be a man wearing a metal gray mask over his eyes. Phantom just stands there looking at the group cautiously.

Comment

Corridor, ???

I climb into the place where the other person went. "I'm Ace,"
        *Le general internet addict*

Comment

Potacello, Idaho; Ocelot

I heard an explosion.

"... I think it's time to go."

I readied my pistol. I opened the barrel and began putting in the bullets at a fast pace.

Someone other than I took interest in this group. We're being watched.

Comment

Potacello - Idaho

Phantom looks at the man as he draws a weapon. Phantom's instincts kick in as he sees the gun. He quickly goes into a defensive position, but ends up grabbing his shoulder in pain. He tosses his cloak off and looks at his injury. A deep cut in his shoulder can be seen, inside it is metal and wires. Showing that he is not human, but rather a machine. "I don't intend to fight you, please put away your weapon." He said as he continues to hold his shoulder in pain.

Comment

Pocatello, Idaho

"Nice to meet you. The name I normally use is Anther. Hey Xemnas I think you should introduce yourself too."

A second person appeared. "This is Xemnas. He's my character bodyguard. He also have a few other tricks up his sleeve, like this Corridor"
              Light could be seen again as the other end of the corridor came into view.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I point the gun towards the intruder.

"Hey! Speak up! Who are you?"

Wait... Is he equipped with a metal gear?

"That suit... Where'd ya get it?"

Comment

Base 1, Classified Location

"Hahaha, they really did blow everything up in our Osaka base." The shadowy man retorted. "Normally I wouldn't care too much if a Neo-Yakuza base got destroyed by the opposing Character rebels, but this is Base 3 we're talking about. That was our breadline from Asia."
                  "What I want you to do," the shadowy man said. "is to prevent the same from happening to Base 2. I received words that a group of rebellious Characters are emerging to Brisbane. You are to do whatever it takes to keep Base 2 secure. If you do so, then I will gladly have you under my wings again."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Idaho
                    ______

"My name is Phantom. I apologize if I interrupted anything, I was just intrigued by that portal." Said Phantom.

"Suit? You mean my body... I am a reploid, one of the Four Guardians of Master X... well was one of them... I lost my master, I lost the nation I swore to protect. Now I am just a wanderer... no reason to fight, no reason to live... though I am too ashamed to take my own life. I am destined to roam this world... without a reason..." Said Phantom as he puts his cloak back on. "I apologize, but I suppose I should make my leave..."

Comment

Corridor, ???

I look at the thing that had a cut on its shoulder. I nearly faint.
                      *Le general internet addict*

Comment

Bridge under construction - Old Hell

As John recalled what had happened during his fight with Ansem, John remembered what he had said about Kanako making a card for him.

(Oh yea, I said that I would thank her. I should probably do that before we leave to Hawaii. She's probably back at the Moriya Shrine...)

John stood up and looked around the chasm where the bridge stood.

"Yuuka, I gotta take care of something. I'll be back soon."

John sprinted at 60 mph and jumped as hard as he could, clearing the chasm and landing on the other side.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld

As the ilusions kept coming, the fox decided to risk it and went forward to the real ghost, some snow forming on her. They both crashed and fell on the floor

"You have gotten way better Mara, those illusions were really strong" Renamon said pulling up the ghost to walk to the corridors.

"You have gotten faster, and more crazy just by seeing you facing the threat so easily" Mara laughed and they both saw Nera on the wall

"Looks like both of you had some practice already" the jackal said eating some fruit ans smiling to the duo

The trio went to the kitchen
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

John reached the exit, but realized that he couldn't fly anymore, he blew out his thrusters.

"Looks like I'll have to climb.", John said to himself as he jumped into the air and grabbed the side of the wall.

John slowly climbed his way out and reached the surface.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bridge under Contruction - Old Hell

"Alright, be back soon!" Yuuka shouted to John who left the cave. "Now, let's see... where did that scaling tool go..."

Honolulu, Hawaii
                              [hr][/hr
                              "Yes, I understand." Lt. Trelawney's voice was heard from the other side. "No, sir, it's not- Understood, sir."
                              "Guys, I have something to tell you."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

After a while, John made his way to the Youkai Mountain.

(It should be near the top of the mountain. If I sprint, I should get there in about 5-10 minutes.)

John began his ascent to the top of the mountain.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Guys, I have something to tell you."

Isaac looked over from his work.

"What is it?", Isaac asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X