X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge

X looks at Yuuka and Utsuho and chuckles a bit. "What's the problem with her coming with us Yuuka?" Said X as he walks up to Utsuho. "Sorry, but I never had a chance to introduce myself to you. My name is Mega Man X, but everyone calls me X." Said X as he holds out his hand for a handshake.

Comment

Office, Base 2, Australia

"Oh, no need sir. I was doing it behind your back anyways. You just leave it to me and Gate!"

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Morning, mortal." Kanako addressed, not looking down. "What brings you?"

"I wanted to thank you for the spell card before I left to Hawaii. It helped whenever I had to fight this guy named Ansem. Thank you.", John said.

Just then John realized that he had walked over 15 miles to say "Thank you".
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Bridge People Will Now Cross

"Ah, my name is Utsuho, but people call me Okuu. Sometimes they call me Toriyatama. Nice to meet you!" Utsuho beamed, obviously not knowing that Toriyatam is an insult given to birdbrains. Yuuka made a smug expression that said You see why I'm so against it?

Base 1, Classified Location
          "Very well, I shall leave them to you, then." The shadowy figure ended the call, then called for Grimlock the goblin secretary.
          "Yes, sir?" Grimlock waddled in.
          "Send Epsilon over to Australia. Tell him, if it becomes evident that Base 2 will be overrun as well, eliminate Volgin and all B-level and higher classified informations."
          "Yes, sir."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People Will Now Cross

X just looks at Yuuka before turning back to Okuu. "Well I guess we should start trying to find John now." Said X as he turns to Yuuka.

Comment

"Heheheh... Gate!"

I shut off the call. I went to the elevator and went to the underground base.

"Gate! I have some news! We're back in business! We shall eliminate snake and his crew... under the command of the big man!"

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate exits his office in the underground base with a happy look on his face. "Perfect! How shall we celebrate?" He said as he looks like he is about to break into a cheerful, excited laughter.

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Actually, can I have it back?" Kanako asked. "I think I should give you an upgrade for future battle."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Actually, can I have it back?" Kanako asked. "I think I should give you an upgrade for future battle."

John pulled out the card and handed it to Kanako, curious as to what the next card will be.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Simple! Do you drink?"

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Alright, trt this." Kanako scribbled something on a new card, and threw it down to John. It read: Divine Festival - Expanded Onbashira, Normal mode.
                        "Difference: Instead of one onbashira, you shoot 4 in a cardinal location. The cooldown is increaded to 6 hours instead of 3, though."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Suwa Lake

"Difference: Instead of one onbashira, you shoot 4 in a cardinal location. The cooldown is increased to 6 hours instead of 3, though.", Kanako said,

"Thank you. Is there a way I could repay you? You have helped me a lot.", John asked.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-14-2013, 01:03 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I'm fine, I guess, but I think something might be.." Deimos then was being pounced on by a mangled zombie, as Deimos yelped and fired his gun into it, blocking it from biting him.

"Off me, ya rotting corpse!" Deimos yelled as he fired into the zombie's gullet. mangling it's head in two.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"Uhh... Is... That a zombie that Christoff summoned?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Ol' Jeebs ain't the only source of zombies." Deimos said. "There's a project that the AAHW had, called Project Nexus. Since Phobos, the director of it, is probably revived in some way, I wouldn't be surprised if they restarted it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X