X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Fur Elise." Dansu continued playing without looking. "Beethoven composed this in honor of Therese Malfatti, a friend of Beethoven."
    "You are... tall, young lady, light-blue kimono with matching hat, pink hair... somewhat ghastly..."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Wow, you guessed all that without looking? That's cool. But how rude to call a lady you've met for the first time ghastly."

Comment

Tokyo International Airport - Japan

John followed X into one of Yukari's gaps.

"So where now?" X said.

(We will need to go through security first, but I don't think they'll allow me to carry the crystal onto the plane. I need to find a way of keeping this crystal with me. Wait, I've got an idea.)

"First, I need to go buy something.", John said as he went to a nearby gift shop...

...John looked around the store until he found a leather lace. John took it to the cashier, paid for it, and quickly rejoined the group.

John took the lace, and began wrapping it around the crystal, covering the eye.

Once he did that, he tied it to his keys.

(There. Now it's a keychain.)

"Okay, I'm back.", John said to the group.
        Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 08:02 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"My apologies. You feel dead to me." Dansu said. "As if you're not there... like a ghost."
          "That's because she is." Hina replied. "What brings the princess of the Netherworld to the outside world?"

Hakurei Shrine

"Okay, see you all there!" Utsuho said, jumping down the gap.
          "Wait, you can't be sure what Yukari is planning-" Yuuka reached out, but Utsuho was already down the gap. Yuuka, too, fell in the gap, because of the sudden widening of the gap.
          "Dammit Yukari!" was Yuuka's last words before she was enveloped by the gap.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-15-2013, 07:54 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"We're on vacation!" Koishi said, coming up next to Yuyuko.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Ah, Hina. Why, I'm here on a little... vacation, I guess. And what about you, Hina?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah, you must've heard of some of the Youkais drifting from Gensokyo to the outside world. I was drifted too."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Tokyo International Airport - Japan

John looked around in the airport.

(Where's everyone else?), John thought to himself as he caught sight of a familiar face.

(Shinki? Oh yea, I think she was coming too.)

"Hey Shinki. Joining us too, huh?", John greeted as he approached Byakuren and Shinki.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Oh, you're so lucky. I wish that I were drifted as well. It seems so nice here."

I looked at Koishi to find a milkshake in her hand.

"Ah? Where did you get that?"

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi pointed to the stand outside the hotel.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I went outside to have a taste of the milkshake. I bought one. I tasted it, and it tasted.. AMAZING!!!

I bought plenty more before returning outside.

"Ah, the food here tastes great!"

Comment

Hawaii

"I know, right?" Koishi responded.

Comment

Hawaii
                            _______

Meanwhile in Hawaii, a small phone sized piece of blue metal floats throughout the city aimlessly.

"I wish Vent or Aile were still around..." Said the piece of metal known as Biometal Model X.

Suddenly a bird came out of nowhere and rammed into Model X, causing Model X to fall to the ground stunned. A little kid that passed by picked it up and showed it to his mother, but the mother quickly told him not to pick up random things that he finds on the ground.

The mother then takes Model X and quickly tosses him into a nearby garbage can. Model X simply sighs as he lays in the trash can. Having no one to take him as their own. Sadly he wasn't brought into this world with Vent or Aile, his previous users.

Comment

Hawaii

"I'm going to go look around and stuff." Koishi said, skipping merrily out of the hotel, stopping for a second next to the trash can where Model X was thrown into.

"Hm. What to do, what to do?" Koishi wondered out loud.

Comment

Hawaii
                                _______

Model X slowly floats up in the trash can. It looks at all the trash and sighs yet again. "I guess this is where I belong now..." Said Model X as it drops down on top of the trash again.

Comment

Working...
                                X