X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane

"No I will not. You're weight is due to all the enhancements to your body as well as your suit correct? Then it isn't exactly your fault. No one should be making fun of your weight if it wasn't your own doing." Said X as he chuckles a bit.

"That last one was kinda funny though..." He said as he tries to contain his laughter, trying not to be rude to his friend.

"No worries. I'm not exactly bothered by the jokes. It's pretty common in my universe, in the UNSC. The marines are always busting our chops about our weight, but when it comes down to it, they absolutely respect and appreciate our presence, especially on the battlefield.", John said to X.

"Now I just have to find dirt on you two.", John said to Yuuka and Utsuho.
    Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 12:58 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Plane

"Okay, okay, ladies and gentlemen, we would like you to quiet down a little bit and fasten your seatbelt. The plane will depart soon." A large, African-American man in tuxedo asked Yuuka and Utsuho to quiet down.
      "Alright." Utsuho obliged.
      "Who're you to tell us to peep down?" Yuuka asked in a sour manner.
      "Well, I'm the pilot." The man in tuxedo smiled warmly.
      "Oh." Yuuka said, and she obliged as well.
      "Have a nice trip." The pilot smiled and left.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi went into the elevator and hit the button for the fifth floor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Plane

John fastened his seatbelt and waited for the plane to lift off.

"That's another thing I miss. Our aircraft could take off immediately. If an aircraft took this long to lift off, it was because it was a crappy one.", John whispered to the group.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Plane
            ______

"Looks like Axl isn't going to make it..." He said as he looks at John.
            "Reminds me of Zero, and well... me. Other Maverick Hunters usually don't respect us outside of battle, but they do respect our skills and power in the field." Said X as he lays his head back. "You know what's odd... this is the first time I ever been on a plane like this before..."

Hawaii
            _______

Model X follows Koishi up the elevator. As it reaches the fifth floor the door opens. "This way!" He said as he stops in front of a door. "This is the room..." He said as he floats in front of the door. The room is none other than the room where Zero is being repaired. The energy that Zero is giving off is very similar to Model Z.

"This energy... it is very similar to an old friend... but it feels different..."

Comment

Hawaii

"Let me knock." Koishi said, knocking on the door.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Plane

"Well, welcome to the past." Yuuka said as the plane started to cross the airstrip. The plane has liftoff.

"Ah, we missed it." Yukari said as the plane gap'd to the airport.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Plane

"You know what's odd... this is the first time I ever been on a plane like this before...", X said as he laid his head back.

"I've been on one before. It was when I took one from The US, to Japan. I heard that Japan was a nice, quiet place. Looks like I was wrong.", John said as the plane lifted off of the ground.

John then turned to the rest of the group.

"How long is this supposed to take.", John asked.

Honolulu, Hawaii

As Eve began to repair the barriers on Zero's databanks, Isaac heard somebody knock on the door.

Isaac got up to answer it.

"Hmm?", Isaac said as he opened the door to find a little green haired girl, a Pink haired woman, a large yellow mouse, and a floating metal object.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 01:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Plane
                    _______

"Yea well as soon as I was brought into this world I joined the military thinking that they would be similar to the Maverick Hunters to try and help people. They then stationed me in Okinawa which I was taken there by helicopter." Said X as he sighs. "Then I learned that the military here is a bit different than the military from the Maverick Hunters." Said X as he looks out the Window. Seeing that the plane is back at the airport. "Uh... John... look out the window. Didn't we just take off?"

Axl gets off Yukari's train and sees the plane come off.

"Those @ss holes left without us! I swear I am going to make them #$%@ing pay! You hear me!? I am going to make them REGRET THEY EVER LEFT WITHOUT US!!!" He said as he sees the plane being gap'd back to the airport.

"Oh hey would you look at that..." Said Axl as he looks a little dumbfounded.
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Plane

"Uh... John... look out the window. Didn't we just take off?", X asked John.

"Huh?... That would be Yukari.", John said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Um, hi there, sorry to intrude, but my friend Model X here says that one of his metal friends is in there." Koishi said.

Comment

Hawaii
                          ________

Without even saying a word Model X flies into the room and to Zero's body. Upon seeing Zero, the source of the signal Model X becomes saddened. "This isn't Model Z... this is just a Reploid... but the signal he is giving off is similar to Model Z... how can this be?" Said Model X as he flies back to Koishi.

Comment

Plane

"Uh, that was weird..." The pilot's voice was heard. "My apologies, passengers. We will depart now."
                            "Huh, that Yukari." Yuuka looked out the window.

"Now's your chance. Get in, Axl. You too, Shinigami."
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-16-2013, 01:26 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Plane
                              ______

Axl quickly grabs Komachi by the hand and runs through the gate, and shows the person at the desk his ticket and Komachi's. He then runs onto the plane right before it departs and takes a seat in the row across from X. "Sorry I'm late guys." He said as he buckles in.

Comment

Plane

"Wow, you're early." Yuuka snickered from her seat, on her new laptop. Utsuho giggled besides her.

Honolulu, Hawaii

A knock on the car window woke Nitori up. She scrolled the window down to find a gangster Mexican man.
                                "Nice car, chica." The man complimented. "Where'd you get it?"
                                "Made it myself." Nitori responded. "Can I help you?"
                                "You're troubled, aren't you?" The man smirked. "About to lose your best friend, because of the higher ones up there in Washington."
                                "How'd you?" Nitori frowned in surprise.
                                "Look at my right eye, chica." The man said. The man's right eye was golden yellow, while his left eye was dark brown. "Yeah, you see it, dontcha? I'm a Visor. I can see people's recent past when I look at them with my right eye. You're pissed at the government, aren't you?"
                                Nitori sat there without an answer. Then she replied: "I wouldn't deny it."
                                "Follow me, chica, and I will show you the other side of the government: the ugly side."
                                The thug-like Mexican man walked away, leaving Nitori to make a choice. After a moment of hesitation, Nitori followed the man with her car to a dark alleyway.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-16-2013, 01:52 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X