X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort - Honolulu, Hawaii

Yukari gap'd herself away from the field, then gap'd back to where John was.
    "Direct frontal assault?" Yukari laughed. "You really thought that would work?"

"It was worth a shot.", John said.

"Okay, that didn't work, time to change tactics.)

Divine Festival - Expanded Onbashira!, John shouted as an N formed on the card.

Four onibashira measuring at ten yards in diameter and 200 yards in length appeared out of nowhere and flew towards Yukari.

(Now for the second part of the plan...)

John then sprinted at Yukari and jumped over her while the onibashira flew at her. While upside-down in the air, John fired his pistol and rifle at Yukari.

Pearl Harbor EXPO- Engi-con

Isaac eventually made it back to his booth and saw that nobody touched his railgun.

(*sigh* Good. Now just to sit and wait.)
    Last edited by S121; 06-17-2013, 03:42 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi- Con

Xehanort walks in, getting ready to display his inventions.

He was mostly showing of inventions using the power of the Realm of Darkness and Realm of Nothingness.

"And now for my last invention". Xehanort showed a dark box with a few buttons. He handed it to his assistant that pushed a button.
      As he did he disappeared into the darkness and and reappeared 5 meters away.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

"So, ah, Isaac. While we wait here, we might as well get familiar with eachother. What do you do?"

Beach, Hawaii; Komachi

"Well, it's not easy when you constantly ride a river with no chance of escaping and infested with an endless amount of sea monsters..."

Well, I guess it's time to begin to learn.

"Okay, I guess I'll try. Who wants to help me out?"

Comment

Engi-Con

Voltar passed by, and saw Xehanort's teleportation.

"Teleportation? Iz simply child's play." Volater said to himself.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Pearl Harbor EXPO- Engi-con

"So, ah, Isaac. While we wait here, we might as well get familiar with each other. What do you do?", Huey asked.

"Well, I used to be a Systems Engineer in my universe, but it was interrupted by Necromorphs. After a while, I found myself in this universe. I couldn't find a job that matched my old one, so I fell back on other fields, mainly stuff with NASA and nano-technology, mainly helping them build better EVA suits. The funny thing is, in my universe, nano-tech was one of the things one has to learn about before becoming an engineer. In this world, it's the cutting edge.", Isaac said.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Boundary of Scabbard and Blade." Yukari declared with a small E written on her fan. Suddenly, a sleuth of blades and knives scattered around, slicing the Onbashira pillars into pieces, giving Yukari time to hop away from the trap.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

John saw the onibashira shred away as a storm of knives sliced them away.

(Damn, that's going to make things more difficult.)

John looked around for anything that might help him in his fight.

(All of my attacks are direct attacks. I don't have any non-direct attacks. Damn it, what am I going to do? I can't use grenades or anything of the sort. That would hurt, or even kill her.)

John kept running at her flanks while shooting danmaku at her, trying to think up of a plan.
                sigpic

Comment

Deep, deep down in John's mind a faint voice could be heard. "Anger and hate are supreme".
                  It was so faint that you could easily miss it.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Deep, deep down in John's mind a faint voice could be heard. "Anger and hate are supreme".
                    It was so faint that you could easily miss it.

John hesitated for a moment and tapped the side of his head twice with his palm.

(Get out of my head.)
                    sigpic

Comment

The voice kept going. "You understand so little."
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

The voice kept going. "You understand so little."

(I understand that you should be dead.), John thought as he continued to fight Yukari.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Gotta be better than that!" Yukari taunted as she opened gaps to get... traffic signs?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Gotta be better than that!" Yukari taunted as she opened gaps to get... traffic signs?

"How about this?", John said as he pulled out a grenade.

(It won't be active, but Yukari won't know that. She'll think that I'm actually throwing active grenades at her!)

John made it look like he pulled the pin and threw it next to Yukari.

John then sprinted from the opposite direction, firing more danmaku.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari swatted the grenade away from her with a gap'd hand holding a traffic sign. Surprisingly, the grenade did not explode.
                              "A bait?" Yukari smiled as John sprinted from the opposite direction, firing more bullets. "It was clever, but not clever enough. I'll show YOU clever."

Yukari create 8 gaps in unison, with 4 gaps spewing a freaking race car and the other 4 there to retrieve it.

Lisborn, Australia

After a long struggle, the beast was finally down. I loomed over the dead monster's corpse. Who or what could have enough power to possess a being like this?
                              "The beast has fallen." I announced as I picked up the gauntlet of the beast. "Can I have this as a trophy?"
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-17-2013, 06:12 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The voice just kept going.
                                "One who knows nothing can understand nothing."
                                After that it stopped.

Beach - Honolulu, Hawaii
                                A glass bottle was floating around the beach. Inside of it was a sheet of paper.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X