Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"What is it?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"You need my consent. Youmu will try to kill you if you don't. Here, I'll write a letter."

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the desk. I began writing in it.

"Here you go. I hope you don't take too long. And thank you in advance."

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay, I'll be back soon!" Koishi then seemingly dissapeared in a puff of dust.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I saw Dante a short while later.

"My, my, aren't we fast to change? Hell, I'm too lazy. I'll just stay like this for a while. At least just until I go to sleep."

I turned towards Yuuka.

"So, Yuuka. Still wanna cook something yourself? Cuz Youmu's gonna be here in a while, and we all know how good she is at cooking. She does cook for the 'queen of the feast' ya know."

Comment

Yukari's Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii

"I swear I'm going to add poison to your dinner today." Yukari got up to her feet, the ocean wave brushing against her bare foot, wind blowing her hair around. All in all, with the orange glow of the sun resting on the horizon and the glistening skin of Yukari made the scene look romantic and photogenic.
            "Now you have two choices." Yukari said. "If you want, you can go back to the hotel. Or you can choose to live alone in the resort..."
            "Oh wait, I don't mean alone. I'll be living here too."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Suddenly, Koishi appeared, along with Youmu.

"Here she is for ya!" Koishi said.

Comment

Hawaii, Honolulu

Dante sees Komachi and her friends in the distance. "Well I am going to be eating with a few pretty ladies, and their friend? So of course I'm going to get dressed." Said Dante as he smirks. He then looks over his shoulder to the Rebellion which is strapped to his coat's back before turning to Komachi again.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii

"I swear I'm going to add poison to your dinner today." Yukari got up to her feet, the ocean wave brushing against her bare foot, wind blowing her hair around. All in all, with the orange glow of the sun resting on the horizon and the glistening skin of Yukari made the scene look romantic and photogenic.
                  "Now you have two choices." Yukari said. "If you want, you can go back to the hotel. Or you can choose to live alone in the resort..."
                  "Oh wait, I don't mean alone. I'll be living here too."

(Hmm, this is... unusual with the light and all that... Bah, John! Back to the mission!)

"I think it would be best to stay here, until I'm done with the training. It's so then I can get to work as soon as I wake up.", John said.

John took a step back, cracking the ice and slipping on it. John then landed on his back and shattered the ice.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 12:02 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Nice sword. I got a scythe."

I pulled out my scythe, almost hitting him by accident.

"Oops. I guess this thing is too long, huh? Heheheh..."

Comment

Hawaii, Honolulu

"Looks like we have an affinity for large weapons huh? My weapon was passed down to me by my father." He said as he turns his head away when he mentions father.
                      Last edited by Mega134; 06-18-2013, 12:07 AM.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The Auditor chuckled at John''s fall.

"It is growing late. I must go." The Auditor then turned flat, fading in with the shadows before disappearing.

Comment

Yukari's Resort - Honolulu, Hawaii

Yukari led John into the resort: a quaint house with a large bay window in the living room bringing in the orange light of the sunset in. The second floor leads to a single bedroom, and below the stairs was the bathroom.
                          "I'm going to take a shower and then make something for you to eat. Go ahead and change to your normal clothes: we gotta dry your armor out." Yukari said as she entered the bathroom.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm going to take a shower and then make something for you to eat. Go ahead and change to your normal clothes: we gotta dry your armor out." Yukari said as she entered the bathroom.

"But-, John said, but Yukari already left.

(But my armor doesn't need to be dried out. The energy shield keeps it dry.)

"*sigh* Whatever...", John said to himself as he pulled out an allen wrench and began the time consuming process of removing his armor.

After around 15 minutes, John put his armor in the corner, grabbed his normal clothes, and put them on.

John looked at his armor's thrusters.

"Still fried."

John got up and looked at a nearby chair.

(I wonder if it would break if I sat down in it.)
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

"That was refreshing." Yukari said as she exited the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. "Any preference for dinner?"

Honolulu Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Everyone gathered at the room where Yuuka, Komachi, Rena and Mara was to stay in.
                              "Alright, Yuuka'll be your chef today." Yuuka smiled as she put on an apron. "What do you guys want to eat?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"That was refreshing." Yukari said as she exited the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. "Any preference for dinner?"

John looked over.

"Not really.", John answered.

John didn't really have a preference. He was used to eating bland military food rations, so he didn't know what to say.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X