X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu Hotel

"We were just about to decide. Have a seat." Yuuka greeted. "You too, John. Have a seat."

John stared at the nearby chair.

Chairs... his "nemesis".

John then gave a look towards Yuuka that read, "You're kidding, right?"
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Room 508

Yuuka returned the gaze with a trollish gesture and an answer: "Or you can join the fun crew and sit on the floor around the table."
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-18-2013, 03:02 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Room 508

Yuuka returned the gaze with a trollish gesture and an answer: "Or you can join the fun crew and sit on the floor around the table."

(F*ck it. I'm sitting in the chair.)

John carefully and very slowly sat down in the chair.

*Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak*

John looked at Yuuka with a smile of triumph, as if saying, "HA!"
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

(Le last post.)
          Room 508

Yuuka gave off a disgusted face while saying "tsk."
          "Alright, guys, we need to decide on what we want to eat. Who has ideas?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

On the sheet of paper on in the bottle there was a message written..

"Dear friends

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I said that i would be back in no time. That I was just going to go out and help a few other worlds.
            I did that, and I'm happy with it. In fact, I can't think of any other way this could have ended.

It all started when a Keyblade Master named Xehanort was plotting to take over and make new realms with a weapon called the χ-blade.
            The χ-blade could supposedly be made from my friend's heart because Master Xehanort had extracted all darkness from it. This darkness took form.
            And when equal powers clash their true nature will be shown.

We tried to stop Master Xehanort from achieving his goal. We succeeded, but with high prices.

Ventus's heart was shattered. Now he is sleeping.
            One day he might be strong enough to wake up, but currently he just sleeps.

In addition to making the χ-blade, Master Xehanort also needed a new body as his current one was getting old.
            He found that body in Terra. He possessed him, and now he walks around in his body.

Me, personally? I tried to save Terra's body from the darkness.
            I did, but now I'm trapped here instead. The Realm of Darkness. What a lonely place.

I will give you my best advice. 1. Be extremely careful about confronting Xehanort.

2. Find a person named Ansem the Wisw. He might know something about Xehanort.
            When I last saw Xehanort we were fighting outside his castle.

3. Stay alive and don't get caught

From you dear friend, Aqua"

Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Yuyuko looked at the note.

"This note... it seems like a help letter. Hey Youmu, what does this mean..."

She was silent for a while.

She tackled Youmu.

"YOUMU, YOU'RE HERE!!! Oh, Youmu, I'm sorry for leaving you at home, I won't run away without you again!"

I walked up to Youmu.

"Hey there, Youmu. Yuyuko wanted some of your food, and, well, so do I. Hey, you can help Yuuka with dinner."

Comment

Room 508

"Yuyuko-sama." Youmu looked indifferent. "When you were missing in Hakugyokurou, I knew you would tag along with the visitors. So I just did my chore and followed you, but I never expected to take a plane to a place halfway across the world to find you."
                Youmu suddenly shouted: "Do you know how worried I was? I was about to cut everyone inside the plane I was on in panic!"

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-18-2013, 12:26 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Plane? We went through the Inventory to get here, remember?" Koishi said. "Otherwise, it would have taken hours."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I watched Youmu yell at Yuyuko.

And then Yuyuko did something... something deadly...

She gave Youmu the big eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

Comment

Room 508

Youmu gulped as she jerked backwards, taken aback. "It- it's ok... Don't go moe now..."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Uh, lady Yuyuko, I think she got the message... heheh..."

She then stopped and begun smiling again.

"Okay! Youmu, Can you prepare me some dinner?"

Comment

Room 508

"It- it's ok... Don't go moe now...", Youmu said to Yuyuko.

John looked over to them.

(What does moe mean?... Based on Yuyuko's face, I suppose it means cutesy, or just acting cute.)
                          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Looks like I am aren't I? Well Sorry that I am so close to your house. I have just been looking for someone... He's skilled, well trained. Lives somewhere in Nevada. He also prefers hand to hand combat from what I heard." Said Model Z.

Room 508

Axl was watching the whole scene unfold. As soon as Youmu came in Yuyuko started acting cutesy. "Socutesocutesocutesocutesocute." He said to himself as at that moment Yuyuko gave Youmu puppy eyes. "HHNNNNGGGG TOO CUTE!!!" He yelled as loud beep can be heard. Axl falls to the ground unconscious, his eyes look similar to the blue screen of death but instead it says the following

WARINING NEW GENERATION REPLOID AXL HAS OVERLOADED HIS SYSTEMS. TO FIX THE PROBLEM REBOOT THE REPLOID REBOOT AXL. IF PROBLEM CONTINUES PLEASE PROCEED TO SCREAM IN A PANIC AND BREAK ALL FURNITURE IN THE AREA.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 06-18-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"My fist are actually registered as lethal weapons." Hank replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 508

John got up and walked over to Axl.

"Umm, Axl?"

John then reads the message in Axl's eyes.

John couldn't help but laugh.

"Hahahaha!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X