X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks up at the giant ball of energy that the Twilight Thorn had created. He then watches on as Isaac countered the beast with it's own attack. "Damn, he's pretty good..." He said as the ball explodes creating a shockwave that hits Dante, causing him to get slapped into the ground with enough force to knock a normal human out cold if they weren't prepared.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Hina continued to run through the city, even though her legs felt like lead, until she saw a man carrying a binder full of sheet musics, wandering aimlessly.
      "Excuse me!" Hina panted, causing the man with binder to whirl and look around. It was eviden that he was blind.
      "Who goes there?" The blind man turned around, Hina went closer. "Oh, there you are."
      "My friend is in danger, I can't seem to cure him." Hina pleaded. "Please, help me."
      "I'll help you. Take me to your friend." The blind man responded, and both of them started running back.

Hell of Blazing Fire

The ice cream melted instantly.
      "Oh, that wasn't very effective." Yuuka laughed.

Suddenly, the scenery changed from fiery nightmare into that of outer space, with a large flaming sun at the center... Or was it a sun?

"Who goes there!" A loud voice of an authorative hell raven called from the sun. Reiuji. Utsuho.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-04-2013, 12:01 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"It's us, Okuu! Shikieiki, Komachi, Yuuka, and two others that are not from this world, Renamon and John!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac was used to getting knocked around, so he quickly got back up and sprinted towards the Twilight Thorn.

Isaac fired his Stasis Module, charged up his Super Collider, and fired at the monster's face.
          Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 12:12 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"What is the yama of the above ground doing here?" Utsuho asked, her wingbeat creating halo of light: corona. "As well as those outsiders?"
            "These guys have something to ask you of." Yuuka answered.

"We do. We need your help. Our friend has been kidnapped by a malevolent god named "The Higher Power". He is weak to energy based attacks. I tried to kill him by overloading his body with my suit's power, but it's not enough. You are the only person capable of putting out enough energy to kill him."

"What will I get out of killing a god?" Utsuho's voice boomed to a roar. "Last time I meddled with one, I was given the power of nuclear fusion without my consent!"

"That was my fault, and I apologize for that." Kanako appeared out of nowhere, along with Sanae. "But past is a past. These outsiders need your help, your power."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-04-2013, 12:14 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"These guys have something to ask you of." Yuuka said.

Upon hearing that, John began to speak.

"We do. We need your help. Our friend has been kidnapped by a malevolent god named "The Higher Power". He is weak to energy based attacks. I tried to kill him by overloading his body with my suit's power, but it's not enough. You are the only person capable of putting out enough energy to kill him.", John said.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

As the Twilight Thorn is hit one last time it dissipates into a tick, suffocating darkness.
                Trough the darkness new Nobodies can be seen emerging.

"Cover me so i can make a portal". A strange voice is heard from behind.
                Xehanort immediately begins "creating" another portal trough his laptop.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero's Cyber Elf continues to float over his destroyed body. The energy that Zero's Z-Heart is giving off becomes fainter and fainter, as time goes on. His Cyber Elf continues to let out a small childish sounding cry now and then. As though it too is trying to call out for someone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac jumped backwards and pulled out his Javelin gun. He fired a spike into the group and began electrocuting them. The monsters then died from the explosion afterward.

Seeing more appear, Isaac charged into the group, pulled out his Contact Beam, charged it up, and fired at the ground. The result was devastating.

Everything in Isaac's vicinity had been blown apart and had Stasis on them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante gets up after the shockwave had hit him. He then looks at the swarm of Nobodies coming out of the black mist. He then sees Isaac fighting off the swarms of Nobodies, and is handling himself quite well in fact.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Maybe so, but understand that lives and even worlds are at stake! Why are you so disrupted?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The darkness began to fade away. It was not obvious that the small Nobodies had been a distraction.
                          As the darkness disappeared one could see one Twilight Thorn after another. More than 10 at the moment and more coming.

Xehanort placed the glass orb on the stand and entered the code so the portal would open. "In here, now. We're not safe out here"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

One Nobody tried to hit Isaac but he back-handed it in the head, decapitating it and causing both pieces to disappear.

Another one crawled towards him, due to the fact that Isaac's blast had destroyed its legs.

Isaac stomped on its head, killing it instantly. Isaac pulled out his Plasma Cutter and blew off another one's head.

He then turned around, grabbed a Nobody with his Kinesis Module, and used it to crush all of the other enemies. Once he finished off that wave, he dropped the Nobody's broken body to the floor, causing it to disappear.

Isaac may have been human, but it was VERY evident that he was experienced in the art of killing.

"In here, now. We're not safe out here.", the strange man shouted to Isaac.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 12:39 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Desert, Australia; Snake

I heard something in the distance.

"Hey, you hear that?"

I pulled out my night vision goggles to get a better view.

It was a bunch of armored vehicles.

"Guys, we have company."

I counted the heads and vehicles.

"7 armored vehicles, 3 tanks, and 1 chopper. These guys want to kill us fast."

I pulled out a Carl Gustav.

"Be careful. Head on assaults won't work, not even with an unlimited supply of these rockets. We have a bunch of sand dunes to work with. Hide behind them. First thing's first, we have to take out the chopper."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Hey, watch it, man!" ADAM shouted. "You could've hurt Nitori!"
                                "I'm fine, it's okay." Nitori grinned.

"Here's my friend." Hina lied as she approached Zero. She barely knew the guy.
                                "Hmm, male, early 20s, badly injured, mechanical suit..." The blind man muttered, accurately describing Zero's conditions. "This man is Character, and an android to boot."
                                "Can you fix him?" Hina asked.
                                "I don't know. I'm not an engineer." The blind man stepped back. "But there is an engi-con happening tomorrow, if you go there you can maybe find an engineer that can fix him up."

Hell of Blazing Fire

"Well if I don't get what I want, I'm not helping!" Utsuho childishly bellowed, creating a large sun above her.
                                "Dammit, child! What selfish desires do you have now!" Kanako gritted her teeth as she spread her onbashira pillars around, creating a sealed corridor that protected the rest.

Wilderness, Australia

I smelled it before Snake saw it. Smell of cold metal, bellowing smoke, and hot blood about to be spilled. Not ours, I hoped.
                                "Into position." I growled. I saw the most optimal way to crush these Neos. "Sniper, focus on the chopper. Sheva and I will handle the Neos from the vehicle. Snake, support us from behind and target the panzer tanks.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-04-2013, 02:16 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X