X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank dashed to cover as the robotic enemies fired at him. His adrenaline was kicking in, he leapt over the cover, planting his feet into a robot's face. He quickly pucnhed another through the head, and beat the other with the odd handle the armor gave him. He picked up a PPK from one of the robots, checking it's ammo, seeing that it was almost a full clip.

"We'll save your issues for later. I've got a full blueprint and plan for getting in where they are keeping the Improbability Drive." Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

House, Nevada; Shikieiki

"The blueprints? But is Otori ready for this yet?"

Comment

Realm of darkness

As the heart became a heartless, Nera quickly tossed it away "What happened to her?" she asked as the heartless was getting closer

"That thing has nothing left of Aqua, we must find her quickly" Taomon said disappearing the heartless with her brush and collecting the heart.

Nera breathed slowly and heightened her senses, reaching vast lenghts "Found her body, follow me" and so they ran towards Aqua´s location
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"It doesn't matter." Christoff said. "We need to get in there and destroy it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Understood. Otori, get ready."

"Alright... heh."

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just kinda weird that I used to be in charge."

I smiled. "Just get ready, baka."

Comment

Where nothing Gathers

"A strong nobody was just born".
              Xemnas rose from his seat. "I'll take it"
              Xemnas then walked into a Corridor of Darkness

Forest in the middle of nowhere

A person appeared in a forest.
              The person looks really confused. After a few hours Xemnas comes out near him.
              "You are looking for answers. We can give you meaning. Follow me"
              Both persons then walked trough a Corridor of Darkness.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Let's see... you learned how to form objects with darkness, you harnessed the power to create a sphere around you, you purified the growing madness inside you by reversing the process... I think there's one more thing I should teach." Rumia explained as she... yawned. "Man, I'm sleepy. I think I should go to sleep now. We'll resume this tomorrow."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ok. I suppose it couldn't hurt to rest.", John said.

John then walked inside the building, thinking about all that had happened.

(So, Yukari passed out, confessed to me, and kissed me. A giant storm and a giant darkness orb popped out of nowhere, revealing clones of me and a demented little boy that I shot in the head. Ansem was speaking to me and was slowly driving me insane. I was mindf*cked by Reisen, then got possessed by Ansem. To top it all off, Yukari and Yuuka are hiding something, something that is obviously serious and quite possibly life threatening... I probably do need to rest.)
                  Last edited by S121; 06-23-2013, 09:42 PM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Base 2
                    _______

Volgin's attack had acted as a perfect counter to Nightmare Zero's, blasting through his shots as though they were nothing.

Nightmare Zero then teleports away before the lightning struck him. Nightmare Zero reappears behind Volgin ready to strike with the Nightmare Saber, but for some reason Nightmare Zero's systems freeze up, causing him to stop in place.

Room 506

Wily quickly began work on repairing Zero's databanks. "This is not difficult! All they need is a few adjustments, here and there." Said Wily as he takes out his tools.

Comment

Room 506

"You don't think Murasa trashed my room, do you?" Nitori asked as she entered her room to find an old professor fiddling with the remnants of Zero. "WHAT THE HECK-"
                      "Facial recognition initiated." EVE immediately began her facial recognition to find who this old professor was. "What are you doing in Nitori's room, Dr. Wily?"

New York

"Come on, Miss Shameimaru, we're going to start in 5 minutes. Stand-by." The assistant producer called for Aya. Moments after, Aya appeared in her outfit.

"Why can't I try out the obstacle course, though?" Aya asked. "You promised me."
                      "Well, the stage crew took a bit more time than expected, so we couldn't give you any time." The assistant producer explained as he wiped sweat off of his forehead: he was obviously a hard worker.
                      "Fine." Aya pouted. "Take me to where I need to be."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-23-2013, 10:02 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Room 506

"What does it look like? I'm fixing Zero! The man named Isaac asked me to. If you are going to blame anyone blame him." Said Wily while Bass can be seen leaning up against one of the walls next to one of the beds.

Comment

Vase 2; Volgin

Damn! I can't dodge it in time! Dammit!...

It... Stopped.

It froze in place. I'd best take precautions.

"Gate, find a way to keep this thing in check before it wakes up again, and when you are done, analyze the problem."

Comment

Room 505

"WHAT THE HECK-"

(That must be Nitori...), Isaac thought as he opened the door and walked over to Room 506.

Room 506

Isaac peeked his head into the room and saw Nitori, Bass, and Dr. Wily.

"So, I see you guys have gotten acquainted. You did read the note I put on the door, right?", Isaac asked Nitori.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Room 506

"If that is the case, then we shall let you be." EVE beeped.
                              "What the hell, EVE? We have a strange man in our room! What about the module? What if something goes wrong with it because of him?" Nitori argued frantically. EVE stayed calm and rational.
                              "He wouldn't even want to touch the module. I set an encryption to shock any foreign touch." EVE snickered.

Akyuu's House, Human Village

"Is everybody here?" Yukari asked as she looked around. "Akyuu-san, roll call please."
                              "Remilia Scarlet, Eirin Yagokoro, Kaguya Houraisan, Yuuka Kazami, Kanako Yasaka, Reiuji Utsuho, Byakuren Hijiri, and Toyosatomimi no Miko is present. Yuyuko Saigyouji and Shikieiki Yamaxanadu is absent, as well as Tenshi Hininawi and Suika Ibuki." A purple haired woman in an elaborate kimono read from her list. "The previous two, we know their whereabouts. The latter, we do not."
                              "Good enough. Let us start." Yukari nodded. The meeting of the head honchos has begun.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Base 2
                                _______

Suddenly a different voice other than Gate's can be heard. "Sorry, but Gate is a little preoccupied at the moment." Said the voice as a man in green armor with a shoulder cannon can be seen holding Gate by the neck. The shoulder cannon is aimed right at Gate's back.

The machine is none other than Vile of the Neo Yakuza base that was recently destroyed. Though he looks different than he did.

"Now I'll ask you this nicely. Give me the blueprints of every Metal Gear you have, as well as Nightmare Zero and the Nightmare Soul." Said Vile as he places the tip of the shoulder cannon on Gate's back. "Hand them over or I'll blast the scientist Reploid out of existence!" Said Vile

Room 506 - Hawaii

Bass looks around the room and sees the module that Nitori and EVE were talking about. "What you mean this?" Said Bass as he touches the Module, getting a big shock as he does so. The shock was bad enough to cause him to fall back. "Ouch..."
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 06-23-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X