X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-Con

DiZ walked around looking at how the scene unfolded. In the end everything went just fine.
    There was a group of people gathering tough. DiZ was curious what was going on so he walked up to the group.
    "So, what is going on here then?"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

Isaac saw DiZ and quickly walked up to him.

"About that. That was the reason I was looking for you. Apparently, the world is in danger. Aliens want to destroy the planet and assimilate everybody. I was wondering if you might help. Your technology is a combination of science and magic, it just might be what we need in order to survive. Are you willing to help?"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Elementary, my dear yama." Hank said. The trio was on the roof at the moment. Hank dropped down, stabbing a guard through the head, then quickly pulling his blade out, slicing the other guard next to him. This all took place in three seconds.

"Quick and precise." Hank said in an orderly voice.

Engi-Con

"In blunt terms, you could call me zhat." Voltar said, Vinnie coming over next to him.

"Hey, it's that big fella from before, see?" Vinnie commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con

X takes the paper from John and nods his head. "Alright we'll be there." Said X as Alia nudges him on the shoulder. "Hey we need to find that one man that was with Zero." Whispered Alia as X walks off with her, waving goodbye to John as they do so. Off in the distance they see Isaac.

"There he is X." Said Alia as she runs up to Isaac. X follows suit.

Comment

Engi-Con

John nodded at Vinnie, then continued, this time talking to both Voltar and Vinnie.

"I'm looking for people to help in the defense of Earth. In three month's time, an alien race is going to try to destroy Earth and assimilate every living being on it. I'm looking for the best engineers and people willing to stand up and defend their home. Are you guys willing to lend us your skills and abilities, to protect Earth from destruction?", John asked Vinnie and Voltar.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"The world is in trouble? Well I might be able to help.
              Maybe it could serve as a small part of atonement for what I have done."

DiZ then gestured at the group. "So is this the party that is going to save the world?"
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Engi-Con

John nodded at Vinnie, then continued, this time talking to both Voltar and Vinnie.

"I'm looking for people to help in the defense of Earth. In three month's time, an alien race is going to try to destroy Earth and assimilate every living being on it. I'm looking for the best engineers and people willing to stand up and defend their home. Are you guys willing to lend us your skills and abilities, to protect Earth from destruction?", John asked Vinnie and Voltar.

Isaac looked away from DiZ and over to X and Alia.

"Hmm?", Isaac let out, wondering what X and Alia wanted.

"So is this the party that is going to save the world?", DiZ asked.

"Yes. We're supposed to meet at a resort. I have the coordinates, so it'll be easy to get there. Just follow me when you're ready.", Isaac said to DiZ.
                Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 08:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Engi-con; Announcer
                  Wooow, the world is ending? How very interesting, except...

GET ME OUTTA HERE AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE, YA SICK HEART STEALER!!!

Gah, I hope you have plans for me...

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Ryu was sitting under a waterfall meditating.

"I must keep my mind clear... devoid of all negative influences..." Said Ryu as he stands up. He then runs up to the training dummy he had set up. As he is running he readies a low punch. He then performs the Shoryuken, a powerful jumping uppercut on the dummy. As the move connects the dummy is sent flying high into the air.

As the dummy falls to the ground Ryu jumps into the air and performs the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. A technique where the practitioner jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, kicking the target several times.
                    "Shoryuken!
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Engi-Con

"I already have made plans to leave zhis planet." Voltar said. "You better make a pretty good argument if you want me to stay."

"Doc, if he's sayin' the truth, maybe you should stay, see?" Vinnie commented.

"I don't have to bring you along, you know." Voltar retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Engi-Con
                        _________

Alia looks at Isaac and smiles. "There you are! I heard Zero was damaged! How is he doing? Does he still need repairs!? If he does I can easily get him up and running by midnight tonight!" Said Alia as this time X steps in front of Alia.

"Sorry, it's just that I am a close friend of Zero's. My name is X, Mega Man X. I heard from my friend John that he was damaged badly. We just want to know if he needs any help." X responded as Alia looks a little annoyed at how X just stepped in between her and Isaac so suddenly.

Comment

Engi-Con

John could see that Voltar was going to be hard to convince, so John decided to tell him one of the more serious details of the Devourers.

Using what he had learned from his classes as as a Spartan-in training, John created a speech for Voltar.

"1929, the Nazi party was born. At first, they would only target political rivals, killing them without mercy. They could have been stopped, but nobody cared enough to do so. 1936, as the Nazi Party grew in power, they then started targeting others: the gays, the handicapped, the Gypsies. They could have been stopped, but nobody cared enough to do so. 1938, the Nazi Party then targeted the Jews. Did anybody try to stop them? No, they were either unwilling, or too scared of the Nazis' newfound power.

1939, the Nazi Party now controlled all of Germany and was now powerful enough to invade Poland, triggering WWII. It was now too late to stop them. By the time the world managed to stop them, over six million innocent lives were lost to the Nazis' death camps. If only someone had the initiative to stop them before they did so much damage... Our situation is very similar to that....

I can see that you don't have much to lose by not helping us. Of course, if you decide to leave, then know that our planet won't be the last. These aliens are called Devourers. They are capable of traveling to different dimensions and destroy those planets. We are probably the best chance in stopping them. If we don't, then their numbers will only increase, making it harder for the next world to survive. That is why we need you and every single person available, so that we can stop them once and for all, before they become truly unstoppable."
                          , John said to Voltar.

Isaac listened to X and Alia, then spoke.

"Sure, but you might need to follow me. He's still at the hotel.", Isaac said to X and Alia.
                          Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 09:17 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"You make a very good argument." Voltar said. "Vinnie, get zhe inventions. If I shall join you, I must have the proper enviroment to create something." Voltar explained.

Comment

Engi-Con
                              _________

X and Alia nod their head and look at Isaac. "I will need to know his current status as of recently." Said Alia, her tone changed from her previous happy go lucky, to incredibly serious.

Comment

Engi-Con

"We will get you the best environment and materials we can.", John said.

[color=green][B]"We are having a meeting at a resort, at 8:00 PM. Here's a paper with the address.", John said as he handed a piece of paper to Voltar.

"I will need to know his current status as of recently.", Alia said.

"I had Dr. Wily fix some of Zero's body, but it's still a pretty big mess. I managed to repair his databanks and modified them, so that they'll be able to withstand more damage next time.", Isaac said.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 09:40 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X