X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort - Voile Library

"Anything positive you found?" Yukari asked.
    "Nothing from the manuscript. These guys are all pessimistic pricks, talking about grim future and despair. It was hard coming up with this much information." Patchouli replied as a lady Youkai with blonde hair that reached her shoulder entered the library. "Oh, excuse me. Alice, I'll be right there!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John looked back over to Patchouli.

"After hearing the size of the ship, I got another idea. I was thinking of placing multiple ones throughout the ship. My suit would be able to calculate the maximum range of each nuke's blast radius, maximizing the effect... Do you know what method of FTL travel they use? Do they come out of a giant portal, like Slipspace? If so, then I have an idea to make sure that they will never come back, also to ensure that we can safely blow them up.", John said to Patchouli.
      Last edited by S121; 07-02-2013, 09:08 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"It´s good to see more people willing to help" Renamon said greeting the new group

"We heard you got experience with the "Invincibles" Mr. Salvador, what do you know about them?" the fox asked to the vault hunter
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You're looking for those putas? Me and my 5 vault hunting amigos faced them back on Pandora. There's many of them." Salvador said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki

I... How could he...

"Hank, why did you have to kill him?! Isn't that going too far?!"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"You obviously have not seen Hank at work." Christoff said. "He's killed hundreds, if not thousands of people. That was just a simple grunt. I've killed many, many people as well."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I... Can't...

Okay... Focus... They're just computer creations, like dolls. Yea, I mean they look doll-like enough...

"... Alright. So we just clear this building of enemies and meet up in the main building. Let's do this."

I jumped down to Hank's level.

Comment

"Miss Patchouli, here's the data..."
                  "Thanks, Koakuma." Patchouli received a paper and scanned through it. Then, she glanced at John. "Do you have any knowledge in Chronotech?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Chronotech?... Describe its function and what kind of energy it uses, then I'll tell you if I know. It could be similar to the Slipspace Drives of either the UNSC or the Covenant.", John said.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Christoff came down as well, forcing open the doors with telekinetic powers and picking up one of the ATP agents inside, sending him flying across the room right into a grup of ATPs, smashing through them and turning the thrown ATP into a bright yellow pulp. OBSV agents entered teh room, firing at Christoff, for the bullets to be stopped and fired back at them, ripping them apart and spilling more blood across the room.

Comment

"Chronotech uses a form of energy that is based on time flow. By alternating the flow of time and space continuum, the Devourer courses through the spaces of different dimension. They're completely immune to dimension drift or any other dimension-closing magic."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Its like Yukari´s gap controlling, she controls the boundaries and can travel between our dimension and hers" Nera asked thinking about it too
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Do you have schematics for it? If so, then I could more easily find a way to exploit it.", john said to Patchouli.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Be right back. I'll see if I can find it." Patchouli said as she rose from her chair and scurried away.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I spoke up.

"Since you all know the situation better than I do, I must ask: will EMP type weapons be effective and if so, will it affect all systems or some?"

Comment

Working...
                                X