X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AH, JOHN. I ALMOST COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HIM. OH YEA, I F*CKED HIM UP REAL BAD, INSIDE AND OUT. I SAW EVERYTHING, EVEN THE MEETING."

Comment

Ocean

We can't just leave it flipped over like this, it would be helpless to attack!" Koishi explained, grabbing her fishing rod, and pulling, making the creature roll over to it's correct side, and started to swim out, away fro the island, giving a little moan as it submerged beneath the waves.

"There, see, that wasn't hard, was it?" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

Jason was angry at HM, but he didn't let it show.

"Well, now you've gone and done something you shouldn't have.", Jason laughed.

"You see, John fights with a kind of detachment. He doesn't really go all out. He fights in a calm manner, despite his brutality. YOU only served to change his motives for fighting. YOU had to go and make it personal. If you thought he was scary before, just you wait and see. John's never fought when he's angry before. You'll be fighting a pissed Spartan-II! I actually dread seeing him exercise his full brutality on you. I actually fear for you.", Jason said in a confident and almost playful tone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"YES, YES, I FEAR HIM, BLAH BLAH BLARGH. NOW YOU LISTEN UP HERE. I TOOK IT PERSONAL BECAUSE HE TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME-- SOMETHING ONE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT --AND MOLDED IT TO HIS FAVOR. HE MAY BE ABLE TO SOMEHOW DEFEAT ME, BUT MARK MY WORDS NOT BEFORE I MAKE HIS LIFE A HELL OF A NIGHTMARE!!!"

Comment

Beach

"What do you mean?", Jason asked.

Pacific Ocean

John grabbed Samus and flew over the boat, where he placed her.

"Koishi, I'm starting to think insanity is a common trait in Youkai.", John jokingly said with a still emotionless tone as he flew off towards the beach.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"WHAT I MEAN IS..."

I then spoke using my voice.

"It seems the star of the show has arrived."

Comment

Ocean

"Ey, I'm not insane!" Koishi called out, her boat keeping pace with John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

John flew as fast as he could, 200 mph, straight into the sand.

*BOOM*

John landed on one knee, one foot, and one hand, softening the impact, but kicking a wall of sand around him, due to the shockwave.

John quickly stood up and readied his rifle.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Hello. I am unit 26543. What is your name?"

Comment

Beach

John wasn't fooled. He knew what had happened, he saw the robot attacking his friends from the Akrid's back.

"My name is Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117.", John said as he fired a barrage of armor piercing, high-explosive rounds.
                      sigpic

Comment

"For god's sake, John. This is how you greet an old friend?"

Comment

Beach

"Explain.", John said in an emotionless tone after he stopped firing.
                          sigpic

Comment

I walked up to John.

"What? It's pretty obvious. We were destined to meet here. After all..."

"I got really close to his face."

"..................................... We are both robotz, rite?"

Comment

Beach

"Wrong. I'm a cybernetically and biologically enhanced soldier. You're a robot.", John said, ready to melee the robot with his gun at a moment's notice.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh, a fist fight? I know you are good at those. Welp, time to get things going. And hey, fight seriously. I may be a robot.... Nope, that's it. So don't hold back!"

I got in a fighting stance.

Comment

Working...
                                X