Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alia's House

Isaac turned to Alia and spoke.

"Could it be a glitch or interference that's messing with him?", Isaac asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Is he... In a coma? Or maybe... No, it could be... Umm... My, I've never felt so dumb in my life!"

Comment

Alia's House

"Possibly, but it is unlikely. My computer would have detected something if there was some sort of interference." Said Alia as she quickly stands up and unplugs the wires from Axl. Instead she hooks up some other sort of device to him. The device is some sort of transporter panel of sorts.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac turned his head over to Yuyuko and spoke.

"Nah, you shouldn't feel dumb. People have to go through an extensive education in engineering to understand it. If anything, you're normal.", Isaac said in a casual tone.

Isaac then looked at the machine Alia hooked up to Axl.

"What does that machine do?", Isaac asked in a tone of curiosity.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"What are you going to do?"
            "Well, John, what did you mean by the whozie-whatzits?"

Comment

Alia's House

"It's a material transporter. I'm going to need someone to go inside Axl literally. The device would convert your body into data which will then be transferred to Axl's mind. In short you literally are going into Axl's brain. Though which one of you is willing to go in?" Said Alia as she looks at Yuyuko and Isaac.

Comment

Beach

"Care to elaborate what you mean by 'whozie-whatzits'?", John asked the helicopter drone.

Alia's House

"I'll go. My knowledge of electronics could come in handy.", Isaac said.
                sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

Alia looks at Isaac and nods.

"Okay. Yuyuko mind if you stand back please?" Asked Alia as she starts getting the process started. "Isaac before you go I want you take this with you." Said Alia as she hands Isaac a small computer chip with a small antennae that easily hooks onto the side of any kind of helmet.

Comment

"Can I go as well? I'm worried about him."
                    "You said you could use me for something, hmm?"

Comment

Alia's House

"Communicator?", Isaac asked Alia.

Isaac then looked at Yuyuko.

"Why not? I might need a second person.", Isaac commented.

Beach

"I said that I would need you for knocking out communications, taking over tanks, taking over ships, giving the enemy false orders, performing espionage, installing viruses, and overloading systems.", John explained again.

"Do you have a question about anything?"
                      Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 10:25 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

"Yes, it will also allow you to go in with your suit and tools." Said Alia as she looks at Yuyuko.

"Sorry, but only one person can go in. Even then I will need someone here in case something goes wrong." Said Alia as she goes to her computer. "Okay Isaac stand on the Transporter."

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac attached the communicator to his helmet, stood on the transporter, and waited for the process to begin.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

As Isaac stood on the transporter Alia flipped a switch. As she did the room starts flashing red and blue with the sound of a siren going off. "Ready... transfer!" She said as she pushed a large red button on her computer. Suddenly Isaac is enveloped in a bright white light.

After the transfer into Axl's consciousness is over Isaac appears to be... on the moon? In front of Isaac off in the distance is what appears to be a large fortress made out of sharp purple crystals.

Comment

"I... I understand."
                              "Oh no, just umm... WOW I'M GONNA FIGHT ALIENS WOW ALL THOSE OTHER ROBOTS ARE GONNA HAYT!!!"

Comment

Axl's Mind

"What the f*ck?", Isaac said in a confused tone.

"I'm in. I'm on a moon and there's a purple crystal fortress in front of me."

Beach

John raised an eyebrow inside of his helmet and simply nodded.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 10:44 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X