X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes he is." The older one said. "And if you wish to stop him, then feel free to fight me instead."

The other one was veraciously digging through the rubble until he found something.

"Hey, I think I found it!"

"Is it in one peice?"

"I can't tell yet."

"Then don't stop."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"If the drive was intact, it would'vd been thrown by the explosion elsewhere." Hank said. Like that was a signal, a light shone from the top of a nearby mountain. The drive was wedged in the top, and doves flew around it.

"If that isn't a sign saying to grab it, I don't know what is." Deimos said.

Christoff started pulling out pieces of a sniper rifle.

Pacific Ocean

"Wait, just got a message. Gensokyo's in trouble." Mima said. "Kliener, you got those modifications done?"

"Yes. DAR, activate the Omega protocol." Kliener ordered.

DAR whinnied, but then, the ship seemingly began to rise. Large engines were on the back of the boat, making it fly.

"Full speed ahead!" Marisa called out.

The boat then glowed, dissapearing in a trail of blue light.
      Last edited by Koishi; 07-14-2013, 11:21 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Inventory

John shook Sam's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you as well. Mima told me about you. From the Serious Sam games, right?", John asked.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Then what the hell did you find?!"

Otori looked through the rubble.

"It's... A MAG mask."

"Idiot... Well, what are you waiting for?!"

"Nothing! I know what I must do now!"

Otori rushed to the mountain as fast as he could.

"... He learns quick. I just hope he's ready... For I'll be meeting him soon."

The older one began vanishing.

"My existance on the open world is no longer needed. It's all up to him now."

The older one vanished.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"How long do ya give him?" Deimos said.

2, maybe 3 minutes tops." Sanford said.

The Inventory

"Mima, you say? Now that brings back memories." Sam said. "So, I take it you're here for the Gray Market?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I finally reached the top! Now then... It's time... To finish what I started!

Comment

The Inventory

"Yes. I need to buy ammo. An alien invasion is happening as we speak. They plan on extracting the planet's core, then enslaving everybody. I need all the ammo, weapons, and supplies I can carry.", John said.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Mountain of Evil Birds who look like Doves, but aren't, Nevada

As Otori reached the top, the birds swooped down and and pecked Otori, more and more coming with each peck.

The Inventory

"Follow me, then." Sam said.

Comment

All of a sudden, doves began pecking me.

"Ow, ah, fucking birds man, ow."

Birds never really liked me, that I understood. But why the hell are so many attacking me?

I switched my bat to slice and began swinging at the birds.

Comment

The Inventory

John nodded, then followed Sam.
                      sigpic

Comment

M.O.E.B.W.L.L.D.B.A, Nevada (Now that's one hell of acronym.)

Suddenly, a giant dove showed, up, the size of an elepahant, charging at Otori.

The Gray Market

They walked into a massive room, probably the size of 5 football fields, filled with markets, and people bustling.

"Welcome to the Market." Sam introduced. "What are you looking for first?"
                        Last edited by Koishi; 07-14-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!"

I rolled out of the way and began shooting at it.

Comment

M.O.E.B.W.L.L.D.B.A, Nevada

Otori rolled right onto a loose bit of rock, and began tumbling down the mountain.

Comment

The Gray Market

"Okay, I'm looking for .950 JDJ rounds for my Barret .950 JDJ, 25mm grenades for my XM25, 2-gauge shotgun shells for my Punt Gun, 12-gauge shells for an AA-12, 8-gauge shells for my shotgun, and M118 7.62x51mm Armor Piercing, Full Metal Jacket Rounds for my MA5D Assault Rifle.", John said.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-15-2013, 01:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I began rolling down the hill painfully. Once it ended, Shikieiki ran over to me.

"Otori, are you alight?!"

"Yea, just a bit scarred that I saw a giant freaking dove is all."

Comment

Working...
                                X