X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei shrine

Nera looked at the place "I still insist that when we finish all this madness that we make a home in this region, its peaceful and active at the same time, what do you think Renamon?"

The vixen smirked at the idea "It sounds like a great idea, we will see"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alia's House

Alia, X, and Zero all looked at John and Isaac.

"What!? This early? It wasn't supposed to be for another three months!" Said X as Zero looks a little confused.

"What are you talking about? What invasion?" Asked the red Reploid.

"It's a long story, Zero. I'll fill you in later." Said Alia as she goes to pick up Axl, she puts Axl's head crystal back on beforehand though.

They all then begin to leave the house.

"Where are we going? Gensokyo?" Asked X as he turns to John.

London

"Sure why not? It's only fair." Said Chris as he walks back to the living room.

Comment

Alia's House

"Yes. We have to go to the resort and go through one of Yukari's gaps. You guys will know it when you see it.", John said.

Isaac lifted Axl off of the table and put him over his shoulder.

"Ehh, okay. I'll carry Axl. You go on ahead. Heck, I might even outpace you guys.", Isaac said to Yuyuko.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

X, Zero, and Alia quickly take off running as fast they could. However Alia isn't nowhere near as fast as X, and Zero are. "Hey wait for me!" She yelled as X and Zero are already out of earshot.

Comment

Alia's House

"Here.", John said as he picked up Alia in his arms and sprinted off towards the resort at 60 mph.

"Let's go.", Isaac said to Yuyuko as he flew out of the house.

Isaac then increased his speed to Mach 1 and landed at the resort.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky seemingly disappeared, reappearing behind Otori, stabbing him with the bottom of the sign, seemingly impaling him through the shoulder.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Samus noticed that the ninetailed girl and Renamon had similarities "Isn´t she of your kind? similar colors and tails" she asked

"I may have been created from her as a base, many beings of this region are in fact personifications of many supernatural beings, but with she seems more animal just by feeling her pheromones, but I can´t judge anything until we can speak with her in person" the fox answered
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, my life started out as a baby... Moving on! As you may know, I am an operative of the Neo-Yakuza. I honestly disagree with the name, but they told me that I could help them get the loose characters back into their wolds. I had to agree. So I worked at a base off the coast Okinawa with my son. We met some colorful people there. Especially this one lad named Otori... Otori... Blast my memory! Anyways, my son and Otori Inozuka... hey, whaddya know! Anyways, they were like rivals. They were friends, but liked competition. Soon enough they promoted me from wanderer to agent. It went on like that for a while. Then, one day, the day after Otori and my son were promoted to elite agents, I went up two ranks for my performance. I was promoted to soldier. I was transfered to Base 3, a major base and one of seven. Everybody enjoyed my company. The other soldiers respected me, but I was on a bad sign with the commanders. Then I was sent on a mission as a replacement for a downed commander. I did a great job. They said I performed and commanded so well, they considered me the best of the bunch. Although I still wasn't promoted, I kept going. Now the soldiers thought of me as a father and the commanders as their equals. But one day, a group of intruders attacked the base while I was on ground floor guarding. Soon, the base began collapsing. I made it out, but everyone else... They died in the explosion. I wandered for four days through Asia nonstop with my signature weapons, my two katana's and my AK-47. I fended off many animals, from bears to wolves, and I had no choice but to eat them. I couldn't cook them. Try starting a fire in a blizzard. Soon, I reached London, and therefore, I am here!

"Okay!"

I followed Isaac to the resort when I saw one of Yukari's gaps.

I was stabbed.

"How... The..."

I moved away from the sign and began fiing at the clown.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-15-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John eventually arrived with Alia at the resort.

John put Alia back down on the ground and walked to the portal.

"Just walk through this portal and you'll be in Gensokyo.", John said.

John walked over to his armor stand and pressed a button.

The armor stand then began to fold and retract as it decreased it's size and turned into something resembling a workbench.

He then lifted the 700 pound contraption into the air.

"Okay. Let's go.", John said as he walked through the gap.

Isaac followed through the gap next.
                    sigpic

Comment

Huey

"Wait!" I cried! I came from the back, but... I was...

Walking.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky dodged the bullets, carging at Otori and smacking him with a series of blows from his sign, ending with a punch to his face.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

X, and Zero also made it to the resort a little after John. Zero looked at the gap and then back to X. X just nods his head and hops into the portal, with Alia and Zero following behind. Eventually they reached the other side and made it to Gensokyo.

London

"Sounds like you had a rough time." Said Chris as he stands up and looks outside the window down at the busy street.

Comment

I was beaten bloody. But I still got up.

"Huff... Huff... S'at all ya got... You damnable clown!"

I rushed over to him.

"I'll say. But look on the bright side! I was finally promoted to commander! Oh if only my son were he-"

I then felt a strong pain in my stomach.

"My... Son..."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

John walked through the gap and looked at his surroundings.

"Where am I?", John thought to himself as he placed the "workbench" down.

John towered over everyone else.

Being a 7 foot 2 inch green giant had its advantages, such as making things easier to see.

Issac was the next to enter Gensokyo.

"What is this place?", Isaac asked.

"Gensokyo.", John replied.
                              sigpic

Comment

Huey

"John! Over here!"

I ran to John. Geez, these new upgrades took to long, but they were worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X