X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappa Village

Zero stands up. His hands shaking nervously. "I should scold you for being foolish by getting damaged." He said as he pats Nitori on the head. "But I think you are already in enough trouble as is." He said as he stops shaking. He then gets a serious look on his face. "Don't worry though. I'm here, and I will help you." Said Nitori as he draws his Z-Saber. He then goes to walk out of the tent.

Comment

Muenzuka

"Very well, but I have to warn you, you better keep up or else there will be nothing for you to fight.", John jokingly said to Nera in a calm tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

The jackal laughed a bit "I may look small, but fighting is in my blood spartan" she said as her iron claws appeared thirsty to be used
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"Noted.", John said as he readied his MA5D Assault Rifle.

Isaac prepped his plasma cutter and took a deep breath.

It was kind of obvious that Isaac was nervous.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Renamon noticed the nervious engineer and put a paw on his shoulder "How are you feeling?" she asked
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

"Look for Mitori, she's our second-in-command." Nitori shouted to Zero from inside the tent.

Muenzuka

"No, stay here, Tojiko. We need your firepower." Yukari said. "Besides, it looks like Nera is going there."
              "Alright." Tojiko pouted.
              "The rest of you, when Nera safely passes by the last line of defense, launch an all-out frontal assault, with John and Samus up in front to soak up a lot of fire while returning our own."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero stops and looks at Nitori.

"Roger that." Said Zero as he leaves the tent. He then begins searching for Mitori.

Comment

Muenzuka

Isaac looked at Renamon and chuckled.

"This armor barely protects against Necromorphs. How do you think this thing will be able to stand up to bullets? It's as if I'm not wearing any armor at all.", Isaac said.

"Understood.", John said as he crouched down, as if he was going to sprint for the gate.
                  sigpic

Comment

I snapped out of my daze and saw a group.

"Ngh, huh? Hey, look, it's the others."

Comment

Muenzuka

"It's all on you, Nera. Whenever you are ready." Yukari nodded at Nera.

Kappa Village

"Mitori... Rumor has it that she's part dragon. You can only wonder how strong she is." Wriggle said as she picked something up from the same Kappa girl. "My work is done so I'll be leaving. Good luck!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

The Mantis walked over to the group.

"What do I do?", Jason asked Yukari.
                        sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"You will see soon enough." Yukari smiled, waiting for Nera and Renamon to invade the enemy.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

The fox thought about it and then said "Try using the scenery as your armor, a wall, a door, you only need your reaction skills to know when to attack and when to evade, think like it is a paintball game, just that it is with real bullets" she said trying to ease the tension and then she went to see Nera

the jackal was stretching her arms and taking deepbreaths "Looks like I won the lottery huh?" she said with a faint smile

"Yeah, you are always the lucky one Nera, just.. be careful ok?, try to evade as most danger as possible" Renamons said with a worried tone

Nera laughed louder than she thought "Hm.. Im heading to an enemy base that has thousands of soldiers and will face their leader, just some little obstacles" the jackal said sarcastically yet smiling

The vixen also laughed a bit, then she hugged her mate "Just know that if anything happens, IŽll get there as fast as I can, ok?"

The jackal hugged back and whispered something, soon the beast duo was ready "Ready golden fox?" "Indeed cerulean jackal"

And so the jackal went inside the catacumb and ran quietly evading a camera ("Cameras? oh boy this will be good") she thought while moving

Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero continued to search for Mitori for what seemed like forever. "It's useless. I'll never find Mitori at this rate." Said Zero as he kept looking.

Comment

Kappa Village

"Mitori, did you say?" An expert Kappa engineer asked from her shop near Zero.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X