X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nameless Hill

"The battleover at the Hakurei Shrine looks good. As for here, there's still a lot."[/B][/color], Jason said to Samus as he continued to fire 20mm rounds at the enemy tanks.

Isaac jumped down and landed on the ground.

"Now I just need to take the core out. Hold them off for a moment, I'll be done soon.", Isaac said as he began to unplug the reactor core and cut away at the metal harness with the Plasma Chainsaw Nera had dropped.

Hakurei Shrine

John started to feel dizzy.

He felt light-headed and needed to sit down.

(The battle is won anyways. I need to rest.), John thought to himself as he rested on the grass.
    Last edited by S121; 07-20-2013, 01:01 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nameless hill

Samus looked to the far away battlefield "I hope they are ok" she said worried

"Now we must end with this place and then go to Renamon and John" Nera said protecting Isaac

Hakurei battlefield

Renamon kept fighting with the enemies, her body covered with cuts and bruises "Come on grunts.. you want a piece of me?.. then you will have to get it.." she panted impaling another grunt
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

"Out of my way!" Nitori shouted at X, the Kappas still chasing after her with bandages and the likes.

SDM

"A- Admiral LuGaf-"
        "At ease. Let me use this sentry tower."
        "O- of course sir!"

"All too easy." Submos laughed as he contacted Yukari. "All clear."
        "How's the view?" Yukari snickered as the shrine was rapidly being repaired.
        "Looks like the siege position near the Youkai Mountain is loosening." LuGaf nodded. "If we make a push for it from the front and the Kappa and the Tengu attack fron the back, we can secure the position."
        "What about the Extraction?"
        "18 hours."
        "Okay. I'll have people over to Muenzuka for standby."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

Nitori caught X completely off guard as she forced her way into the tavern. X was confused at first and poked his head in, but then he was trampled by a stampede of Kappas. All of them holding medical supplies.

"Ow..." Muttered a trampled X as he stands up. Footprints covering his entire back.

Comment

Nameless Hill

"You go on ahead, I'll rig the core to blow up the mortar shells.", Isaac said as the core came free.

Isaac pulled it out, but it was heavy.

(Holy hell! I didn't think it was that heavy! What did they use for the shell? Osmium?), Isaac thought as he began to pull the core over to the mortar shell storage building.
            Last edited by S121; 07-20-2013, 01:20 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere

"Simple. You'll work for me. I'll occasionally have a job, and you do it. I'll send you down there, with one of my few agents in Gensokyo.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei shrine

The fox walked tired as her bodys was on her limit "That.. is the last of them.." she panted falling on one knee leaning on a pillar
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Do the chores of a god? What, am I some undiscovered god? Well, it's not like I have much choice. Sure, I'll accept. Just at least tell Shikieiki where I'll be. Oh, and one more thing. You're a god right? Help out Shikieiki in any way possible, be it directly or indirectly."

I stopped. Now then...

Where do I go? I began wondering aimlessly.

Comment

Somewhere

The Higher Power snapped his fingers. "Done."

Somewhere in Nevada

Suddenly, both Tricky and Phobos disappeared in a puff of smoke, a sign appearing in front of Shiki that read "Your Otori friend is elsewhere, don't try to find him, he's safe -HP."

Tricky and Phobos appeared beside each other, surrounded by heavily armed men, pointing guns at them.

"Truce?" Phobos asked Tricky.

"TRUCE." Tricky replied, and the two began to slaughter each and every man.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"... thanks. Now then... what's my first job?"

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki

All of a sudden, Tricky disappeared. But I saw a sign in his place.

What?! He's gone!? I can't believe this... but if he,s safe, then I'll have to just hope he's alright.

I went over to Hank to check on his condition, carrying the sign along with me.

Comment

Somewhere

"The agent will explain it better. Good luck." THe Higher Power snapped his fingers, and suddenly he was on the edge of a lava flow, with a fairy in a black and red outfit next to him.

"Oh, there you are, I was wondering what was taking you so long." the fairy said.

Comment

I just stood there, looking at the fairy.

"......... What the hell... alright, uh... fairy thing. What did the g big guy send me to do first?"

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

"Fistly, the name's Lily Black. Secondly, Gensokyo's being invaded, and we need as many people as possible to fight them off. Simple." Lily explained. "Why he sent you to me is that I know where we need people."

Comment

"Alright, whatever you say. Lead the way."

Fighting. I just wish I still had that bat from earlier. It was pretty cool.

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

"Oh yeah, HP wanted me to give ya something." Lily Black said, bringing out a small suitcase, opening it, revealing Deimo's bat he gave him, the words "Ol' Ruth" carved into the side, along with a note that read "Forget something?-HP"

Comment

Working...
                                X