X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A bike? That's what got to you? Oh, please, those things are worth, what, 1000 yen (10.00 u.s. dollars)? They're easily replacable, and plus all that hard work into peddaling the damn thing, I'd say that guy kinda did you a favor."

Comment

China-Streets

"I mean my motorcycle! That thing cost thousands of dollars!" Said Dante as he turns to Lady.

"Dante, you could have just called the local law enforcement?" Replied Lady as she rolled her eyes.

"You know they don't like me! Well not after that one time..." Said Dante as he turns back to Komachi and Lady. "So are you in or out?"
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

What the hell's a motorcycle... Oh yea, Otori showed me that! It looked pretty cool!

"Sure, I'll help."

Comment

China-Streets

Jake was busy riding his motor bike through the city, heading to his destination. He had recently been hired by a wealthy man to save his daughter from a dangerous group of criminals within the city. As Jake was driving through the city looking for the criminals base of operations he saw a man with white hair and dressed in a red coat. The man was accompanied by women two women, and it seemed like the man was yelling at them for something. Jake just shook his head as he drove by.

Comment

Purgatory

The biker sage laughed at HM's half-ridiculous effort. "You're attempting Soul Resonation when you don't even know what it is?"
            "Young man got spunk." The robed sage added. "You think Duncan can help this poor fella out before the girl in living life starts creating chaos?"
            "I will take him to Duncan." Isadora announced. "But the entirety of Duncan helping him or not is not within our reach."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I stopped.

"Please... Whatever it takes. Lead the way."

Comment

Purgatory

"Why don't I help him?" came a voice from nowhere, a Higher Power fading in.
                Last edited by Koishi; 07-30-2013, 09:22 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

China-Streets

As Dante was busy thinking of where to look he was suddenly almost ran over by someone on a motorcycle that looked awfully similar to his. Dante watches on as the man on the bike drives off down the street.

"What is it Dante?" Asked a slightly curious Lady.

"Oh it's nothing... though I think I found who ruined my bike..." Said Dante as he transforms into Devil Trigger and takes off running after Jake. Thanks to his demonic abilities, and his Devil Trigger Dante is able to keep up with the motorcycle.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Wai- oh, he's gone. Damn... So is his motorcycle special? Like, was it crafted by demons? Because if not, then he should know that there could be other styles just like his. Typical... Well, I guess this is what it's gonna be like to become a demon hunter."

I turned to the strange sentient.

"Who are you?"

Comment

China-Streets

Lady sighs and goes to the garage where her bike is also out. Her bike is a black Harley with a single red stripe on the left side. "He spent a lot of time and effort into getting that bike to how he wants it. So in other words yes it is special, and no it's not crafted by demons." Said Lady as she motions for Komachi to get into the side car. "Now hop in, we've got a wild demon boy to chase."

Comment

Purgatory

"Ah, Higher Power." The robed sage looked over. "I thought you have notified us that you will not be visiting the Purgatory anymore?"

Battlefield

"You will all suffer... For Mister's DEATH." Daiyousei's maliciousness grew as the attendants, allies and enemies began to crumble under the heavy aura caused by the link between Daiyousei and the nature.
                        "We need to stop Daiyousei before she destroys herself and everything around her." Yuuka jumped into the crater and landed next to John. "She may look like a regular fairy, but she is actually the sealed Goddess of the catastrophies. If she is exposed to sudden emotional swing, the seal is temporarily broken."
                        "What happens then?" Stacker asked.
                        "Imagine something like a sun blowing up." Yuuka stated a simile that made a man like Stacker shudder in fear.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Reaching the top of the mountain

Finishing with their hiking with to the mountain "We are almost there people, prepare for the attack" Nera said knocking out a sniper soldier

"wargrowlmon, throw us to the sky" Renamon said ready to create the avalanche
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"So you know him? What exactly is he? He doesn't look much like you others."

"Alright.

I hopped on.

"Hey, wanna see something cool? Just drive, I'll show you what I can do."

Comment

Battlefield

Duo turns to Yuuka as she had explained what would happen if Daiyousei continues to remain in this state.

"Perhaps I can purge the negative energies inside her! Surely that should be able to calm her down correct?" Replied Duo as he got prepared for the inevitable.

Luckily Duo's own powerful aura of positive energy was protecting him from being crushed, however the other Robot Masters are not fairing so well as their bodies were slowly being crushed to pieces due to the heavy aura.

B.O.W. Containment Lab

As one of the Lickers tongues was cut the Licker shrieks in pain attracting the attention of the other Lickers which then proceed to maul the one Licker to death.

China

As Jake was driving by he looked in the mirror and saw what appeared to be a demon chasing after him. "What the hell is that!? Oh well, I guess it's time to speed up!" Said Jake as he hits the throttle, the bike he was riding took off as fast as it can go. Though still not fast enough to escape the angered demon that was chasing him.

Comment

Battlefield

"Imagine something like a sun blowing up." Yuuka stated.

John looked over to Yuuka and spoke.

"Then I'll be the one to stop her.", John said as he got up out of the crater and charged towards her.

As John closed the distance between himself and Daiyousei, he shouted out to her.

"Hey! Calm down! You're going to end up destroying everything!"

John hoped that he would at least get her attention, maybe even stop her from her rage.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X