X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought for a while, then said, "I have things to do and much to see before I return. I do wish to go back and would do anything to do so."

Comment

Mt. Trinitatem

"In that case..." Duncan sighed and walked away. "I will allow you to company with He who sits on the Throne. Follow me."

Battlefield

"Guys, stand back." Flandre suggested as she gathered the Eye of the avalanched snow above them. "BOOM!"
      A portion of the snow blanket blew up and vanished, forming a hole the size of a dump truck.
      "I'll carry him to Eirin. Flandre, can you cover the position?"
      "Can I cover the position?" Flandre asked. "I think I'll do more than that by the time you get back."

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"... right away."

I followed Duncan. I'll be able to return soon... hopefully.

Comment

Battlefield

"Right now, we must get the injured for treatment, the others shall come with me to prepare for a possible enemy comeback" Renamon said bandaging her chest area to cover her back

"One thing we must do is to pinpoint the terrestrial main base so we can cover the surrounding areas and when we get ready, lead a full scale attack on all fronts around the base" Nera suggested mapping the whole idea on the floor with a stick
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Up and at 'em." Yuuka said with John on her back. She flew towards the Hakurei Shrine, where in between Eirin has set up infirmary tents for wounded Youkais and soldiers in the Human Village.

"Wait." Letty stopped Renamon and Nera. "Will you guys be okay? You have poison coursing through your vein right now."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

Using what little strength he had John slowly stood back up and spoke.

"We.. we need to stop the Extractor. My HUD's countdown... says that we only have 4 hours,.. 17 minutes, and 30 seconds... until our planet is destroyed. We need to stop them before it's too late.", John weakly said.

All of a sudden, Yuuka grabbed him and put him over her shoulder.

"Up and at 'em.", Yuuka said as she flew off with John.

"Wh-where are we going?...", John weakly asked Yuuka as they flew in the skies above Gensokyo.

John was starting to lose consciousness, but knew that if he did, then he would surely die.
              Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 04:33 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Renamon heard letty saying her worries about the poison and she explained for both herself and Nera "My body has adapted to many poisons thanks to living in the wilderness and training in the Digital World, what most of poisons could do is to numb the skin of the affected area. In Neraīs case, her body type is inmune to poisoning and her steel attributes help with the resistance of cuts in her organs" she explained

(Lucarios are inmune to poison attacks, here is the proof http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._effectiveness )
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Yeah but..." Letty looked at Renamon worriedly. "Your fur... it's supposed to be gold, right?"

The Gateway to Heaven

Duncan led HM to the temple, where a large gateway stood: a gateway to a castle. Bright sunlight shone from the other side of the gateway, covered in clouds. The gate was embroidered with gold and marble, encrusted with holy gems, crafted by divine jewelers.
                  "You still cannot enter the gates, for only the angels of the highest rank may face the King of Kings." Duncan dismissed. "Wait out here, and I will come back with the answer."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

The trio eventually forced back the Nucleoids from their side, and came over to where the others were.

"Well, fancy seeing you guys here." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"I will."

I'm going to be honest, I never expected to be here at the gates of heaven... Albeit I don't quite deserve to be here.

Comment

Battlefield

Noticing the change of color in her fur the fox said "Guess it is one of those, so my fur will change with my condition from its normal gold coloer to a pale version of it, I will get some dizziness and possible throw ups to get it out of my system" She sat on the floor to relax her muscles and prepare for the effects

"Even in sickness she is too stubborn to give up, one time Renamon got a high fever and stood up and faced an adversary, the funny thing is that she passed her sickness to that Flygon" Nera said squishing some oran and pecha berries into a kind os soup for the fox
                        Last edited by Kristia; 07-31-2013, 04:56 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Why don't we try something so that you won't actually puke..." Letty winced as she prepared a spell card. "I hope you don't mind if you get a little bit chilly."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Skies Above Gensokyo

John still felt the pain from where the blade had pierced his armor, but why wasn't it healing?
                            His Biofoam should have sealed and closed the wound by now. Was it the poison.

John looked for his physical condition on his HUD and saw a grim reading. Stacker had pierced the portion of his armor that wasn't covered by his armor plating. He was stabbed somewhere around the kidney, which meant if he didn't get medical attention soon, he would either die from the poison or bleed to death.

"Y-yuuka.. You might want to hurry.. The blade might.. have pierced one of my kidneys...", John said as he battled against the injury and poison.

"J-just my luck, huh?"
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

"For me is ok, just donīt turn me into a fox ice cream" Renamon said already in the effects of the diziness

The jackal laughed "She means yes, and Im so going to tease her with that in the future" Nera said calmly

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Cold Sign - Lingering Cold." Letty declared. Immediately, cold, refreshing air rushed into Renamon's lungs.
                                "I froze all the poison within your blood veins." Letty announced. "You wouldn't have trouble breathing or having your blood flow lowered, but the frozen poison will melt in 30 minutes. You need to seek Eirin or Medicine in between that."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X