X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

The other Robot Masters had warped back to the shrine where there is a new warp station there that was set up by Wily with Elec Man in tow.

Meanwhile

Duo had kept searching for the blue ice fairy with no luck.

"Where is the fairy?" Said Duo as he looked up at the sky. He saw the group flying away from the location. Duo had stopped searching as he saw the group fly away. Duo instantly took off flying at high speeds to catch up with the group.

Comment

Battlefield

The fox thanked Letty "Thank you for your help lady letty, now if I may excuse, I´ll seel for them" she sped up to the shrine

Samus was finishing with some turrets in the mountain when she saw the fox running to the shrine building "That vixen should have a tag named stubborn on her, she could even live from stubborness" she said looking at the jackal

"And that is the tip of the iceberg, she even risked her own soul to revive me, the grim reaper would even have to fight a war of a fight just to match her stubborness" Nera said smiling
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Everyone, fall back! Fall back!" Flandre shouted, assuming command as Yuuka carried John to Eirin's infirmary tents. "The position is broken: the enemy retreated! We won! Back out!"
        "We won?" Cirno looked towards Flandre's direction, then to areas around her: the Nucleoids really were retreating, as soon as General Gunther disappeared into thin air. "We won! Eye'm the strongest!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Fall back?" the trio said at the same time. "Nah." the three said, as they towards the enemy forces alone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London

"Okay. You, go over to that position. It will serve as a good sniper spot. You, go hide over there, to ambush them as they come in the doorway. You, be ready to box them in once they advance further into the room. Where's that turret!", the Spartan-III squad leader shouted.

"Over here.", one of his subordinates replied as he carried an AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun.

"How much ammo did you grab?"

"Enough to put down a whole battalion, Sir."

"Good. Everyone, get into position!", the Spartan-III squad leader shouted to his men.

All the Spartan-IIIs and security guards hid behind cover in the large room and readied their weapons for the advancing enemy.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Flandre loomed over the three rebels, their Eyes in her right hand.
              "I would kindly like you to reconsider..." Flandre threatened, but Reimu managed to stop her from killing friendlies.
              "Flandre, they're our allies. Stop." Reimu swatted the Eye away, then turned to the three. "While you may consider yourselves badasses, which you clearly aren't, we're the commanders here, not you. If you think you can go and fight all 5 pentillion soldiers by yourselves, go ahead and chase the enemies. But know that if you do so, we won't hesitate to bring you down."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As Wesker and his last 3 Tyrants entered the 2nd Sector he looked at the many turrets that were being aimed at him. Before he could order his Tyrants to go forward the Super Tyrant from before comes charging back into the room.

Comment

Eirin's medic tent

"Another injured?" Eirin asked, running out. "Oh dear, not again."
                  "Yes again." Yuuka landed and rushed to an available tent. Eirin followed.
                  "What happened?" Eirin questioned.
                  Yuuka placed John down on a soft stretcher. "Poisoned dagger."
                  "Medicine is at Road of Liminality too..." Eirin commented, drawing what looked like a set of blue and red pills. "Let's get the poison diluted first. Help me get this helmet off."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's medic tent

The fox reached the medic tents exhausted of the long run and noticed that Eirin was fully busy with John "Looks like you have your hands full, where can I find Medicine? she asked for the girl
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medic Tent

"Let's get the poison diluted first. Help me get this helmet off.", Eirin said.

John reached for the emergency lever and pulled it, causing a hiss as the helmet depressurized.

He then took it off and dropped it to the floor, next to the bed.

"Do I need to.. remove my armor?", John weakly asked.

It was obvious that John didn't have much time left. Not only was he poisoned, he was also suffering from heavy bloodloss, due to where the dagger struck.

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

"Fire! Don't let that thing through!", the Spartan-III squad leader shouted as he opened fire on the hulking creature.

The very moment the order was given, a torrent of Full Metal Jacket and Armor Piercing bullets showered the Super Tyrant.

The sniper up above led his target and fired, sending a 14.5x114mm Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding-Sabot round straight for the Super Tyrant's head.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As the Super Tyrant was bombarded by bullets which only slowed it down, however as the Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding-Sabot Round hit the Super Tyrant dead center in the head the Tyrant stumbled forward and fell to one knee. It looked up as it let out one loud roar as it started beating it's chest as the Tyrant went limp. Wesker took this chance and charged toward the downed Super Tyrant. Wesker then grabbed the Super Tyrant from behind and lifted it up, using it as a shield. The other Tyrants following close behind, however still being pelted by bullets.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As Wesker and his Tyrants hid behind the dead Super Tyrant and made their way closer to the center of the room, a Spartan-III jumped out from his hiding spot and jumped at one of the Tyrants, ready to stab it in the head with his High-Carbon Steel Combat Knife.

The Sniper up above fired a second time, this time sending the deadly bullet towards one of Wesker's Tyrants.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As the Spartan-III jumped towards the Tyrant the Tyrant countered with a heavy backhand to the Spartan-III, in an attempt to send the Spartan flying back.

Wesker was getting quite annoyed with that Sniper so he decided to toss the Super Tyrant away. As he does Wesker's eyes can be seen glowing a bright demonic orange as Wesker took off towards one of the walls. Due to his superhuman speed it appears as though he's teleporting. He then quickly runs up the wall and right in front of the Sniper. Wesker then prepares to grab the sniper by the neck.

Comment

Battlefield

"Buzzkill." Sanford slurred.

"I honestly don't care. We do not answer to a chain of authority, mrs." Hank said. "Go on, gun us down, we'll just come back from the dead, and continue."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

The knife wielding Spartan-III was promptly knocked backwards as he tried to stab the Tyrant. Using his enhanced reflexes, the flying Spartan pulled out his M6G Magnum and fired three 12.7mm × 40mm M225 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive rounds before smashing into the wall behind him. He was alive, but dazed.

Seeing Wesker about to grab him by the neck, the security guard quickly lifted up his rifle and fired at point-blank range, right towards the middle of Wesker's chest.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X