X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

Yukari was still breathing, but her pulse was fairly slow, making John a little more tense.

"Thank you.", John said to Akihita as he grabbed the cup of water and put it to the side. John knew it was a bad idea to make an unconscious person drink water. It would only make the unconscious person choke.

"Yukari, can you hear me?", John asked Yukari as he lightly shook her, trying to wake her up.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Then, as Yuuka was playing Team Fortress 2, the Heavy stepped in from partying outside, Salvador next to him.

"This makes the parties back on Pandora look like Skag shit!" Salvadro cheered.

"Da, is good. Horned people make good challenge." The Heavy sat down on a barstool. "Vodka. Strongest you have."

The bartender then gave the Heavy a bottle of very, very strong vodka, whcih he downed with vigor, not even shaken by it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Forest of Magic

Renamon was glad that the succubus was relaxed "Well then, we are just having some lunch here at the moment while seeing this landīs sceneries, care to join us?" she asked offering an apple
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lujuria sat down and smiled as she accepted the apple.

"Sure."

She sighed in relief.

"Ah... this is great, just a girls night out....... you two are girls, right? I can't tell, what with the... ya know... animal characteristics."

Comment

Forest of magic

Nera couldnīt help but laugh "Yes we are girls, but the fur doesnīt show our atributes a lot" she said pressing the fur on her chest and there were two mounds hiding with the fur

"And with Renamon here" the lucario made a quick sweep as the mane of the fox was lifted up showing again two mounds

"Please excuse my partner, sometimes she acts before thinking" the vixen said with a faint blush

"But yes we are female, the male ones of our kind have more mass and their fur are quite darker toned than the females"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I see. You can't really tell with snakes," She said as she let a snake slither on her arm. "They're just... mysterious. Slithering about. Have you ever seen or heard of snakes mating? You can't, can you? The only thing they're known for is their predatory skills along with their sneaking abilities."

Comment

Forest of magic

"They are indeed really good with their hunting abilities, but they are really protective with their offsprings, some of the fiercest creatures have a feeling of family" Renamon said as the snake slithered towards her arm.

the fox petted the reptileīs head and continued "There are mysteries that we still havenīt seen, like how the snakes mate for example, curiosity drives us to search what we donīt know"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I guess that's how we humans have prospered."

The snake coiled around Lujuria's neck gently, an apple in it's mouth..

"... but that's what I wonder. How did snakes become the symbol of lust? Maybe... their hypnotic gaze? That's what drove Eve to eating that apple. I guess it can be considered as seductive."

Comment

Forest of magic

Nera was the one who answered "We are driven to exotic things, on the Adan and Eve legend, there was no snake and when Eve saw the snake who with only words bewitched her, its eyes pierced into the womanīs soul, not many beings have that ability to look into your soul. My partner can do it as she almost hypnotized you without knowing"

"But then again, snaked are seen as medical symbols, their poison can counter other illnesses and heal a person, so everything has two sides of a coin"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yea. That was weird. Speaking of which, why'd ya call me a succubus? I've met succubi, and trust me I'm NOT one of them," She said with a chuckle.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"When you were hiding from us, we used our senses to see and feel your essence, I felt lust at its purest form, I have met some succubus too and they had a similar feeling, yet yours was on way higher level, I thought you were like the queen of all sucubi, sorry for that though" Nera explained

Spoiler:

Comment

"Bah, it's alright. I technically am... was. The thing that bothered me, though, was that everyone thought of succubi as part bat. They're actually Lamia. Part snake. The only thing to show for it, though, is the snake eyes. They attack people's dreams, and in a dream, even the biggest detail can be missed. Probably some guy imagined that succubus as a demon, hence the illusion that they are winged. Guess it spread from there."

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, then I can suppose you main abilities are speed tactics and illusions, seeing those kunai of yours, are they only of metal or contain poison?" Renamon asked to Lujuria

"Also the ability to transform may be of one of your powers, it is only for looks or you can use the personīs abilities too?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, you're right on the poison kunai, but I don't transform. My main ability is to look into one's sexual drive and intensify it to a substantial level."

Comment

Forest of magic

The fox relaxed lying on the grass "Allright then, atleast you are making a good step on your freedom" she said closing her eyes ņetting the sun bath her fur

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X