Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

You mean this guy?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000...ll_xlarge.jpeg

Ok, I get what you mean. I just wanted to have some fun.

Anyways, so the Umbra, Morpheus, took Aion's place and survived, correct?

How exactly does the process kill people? Is it like the person's spirit being integrated into the system. If that's the case, then I can see how an Umbra would be able to freely go in and out of the system, considering they're basically spirits.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Aion was about to do a mission that would be the equivalent of sacrificing himself.
      I don't have what it is specifically.

The reason Aion got along with Morpheus...is because Aion was in tune with his own Noxarc side.

Aion...or should I say Astraeus... himself almost became a Demonarc Umbra.

Demonarcs can be killed by high concentrations of Aura energy, even though they wield a variation of it called Anti.

Anti kills the "life force" of a person, as Aura energy is the embodiment of life force.

The mission Aion was about to go on involved going into something with high concentrations of Aura energy...which would kill anyone (think overload), even Aion although Aion thought he was capable of handling it and was technically the only person for the job.

Morpheus tricked everyone into thinking that he was Aion so that he would go in his stead.

So by some miracle he survived the Aura energy...

Plausible considering he's resistant and wields Anti...

Comment

@cucoo

So can I allow Eorthe to reach the ship? I'm thinking of Eorthe reactivating the ship using her own energy, so I can switch to Nhiome for a bit. Nhiome's thought process' are more like mine, so he is easy...but I need to find a way to fit to Eorthe's personality, I think I'm making her seem too...mild. Logical but still...passive.

(Btw, would the demonarcs attack KuroiKaze? It runs on Aura energy after all)
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

So... The way I understand it, the only real threats are the Crytonians trying to recreate the galaxy of Crytos using...

Quick question... After my little misunderstanding party with SUSTIC, is... The venturian galaxy ALL of the solar systems that everyone's in? Including Nevaaras the manor?

Comment

@wonderweiss

what I understand is that the venturian galaxy consists of the few key solar system. Right now every one is in Helios, but there are also 5 (6?) others, like Sol Inceneron and Celestora. Travel between solar systems is also facilitated by warp gates... which reminds me...

@cucoo

Do the warp gates even work anymore, didn't they run on aura energy?

Comment

Okay I feel like I should post actual info on the Colony CY-001 aka Colony-001 (and Nevaaras.)

Nevaaras Colony CY-001:
              (Except most of the plants are brownish yellow. Not because they are dead or dried up. They are alive. It's just that these plants are colored the way they do to protect themselves from herbivores.) A colony located within a small canyon, which is close to a saltwater waterfall, and river. The Colony was established at least 60 years ago by a Government that is setting out to colonize most of the planets for the Helios system. Due to this plan the Government needed a steady source of minerals like iron, and various other minerals to help in this plan. They found that one of the best places was on a planet that is currently called Nevaaras. As such they had quickly used most of their supplies to build CY-001 from the ground up along with a few mining facilities. After at least 10 years later the colony was fully established along with several mining facilities scattered around the planet. The Government does not own the entire planet of Nevaaras, but does own the many Mining Facilities and single colony on Nevaaras. As such these designated locations are highly important.

Due to the massive heat, and hostility the planet poses the people on Nevaaras had been provided with special personal energy shield devices that provide protection not just too damage, but to the intense heat. Nevaaras is also a highly dangerous place as there are frequent attacks by rogues and bandits that target each and every Mining Facility, and even the colony sometimes. These attacks are hard to prevent due to the constant sandstorms, and the large distance between the colony and each Mining Facility. Luckily each facility does have guards to protect it, but a small few of the facilities have indeed gotten overrun and taken over by these bandits. A few have also been abandoned due to the fact that some of the facilities have already mined out all the resources in that area. As such these abandoned mining facilities have been over taken by wildlife, and rogues who decided to set up camp there. Even at the clean, and mostly safe Colony CY-001 it's still dangerous due to the sandstorms which do cause periodic blackouts occasionally. Currently a city wide energy shielding system is being developed for the Colony to protect it from such sandstorms.

CURRENT LEADER OF CY-001: Miranda Summers. She grew up in the colony about 30 or so years ago, and has gone through the ranks of security to have been granted the honor of being in charge of almost everything in the colony. She keeps the security running, and various other tasks.

Comment

@book

She can

But wasn't she initially looking for something to perform that task?

@wonder
                What book said: theres 6 total inhabitable solar systems in the galaxy
                Everything about that is listed in OP

@book
                And yea, the warp gates are down so its a matter of having something reactivate them.

Comment

So basically the rp-able area is the entire galaxy? Awesomeness.

So final question: is it alright if I keep it that Crytos was a galaxy or do you want me to change it to solar system? Because I can deal with solar system, but it being a galaxy would give a fixation of a target, that being the Venturian galaxy.

Comment

@ Wonder

huh?

what do you mean?

It doesn't matter what it is as long as its not a location within the Venturian Galaxy as stated before with the boundary.

Comment

@cucoo

She wanted to find another power source because it was simpler and less tiring. But she can power it herself if she needs to.

And if the warp gates need to be reactivated...doesn't it mean both warp gates in different solar systems? So two different groups have to activate the two warp gates?

Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk

Comment

unless I make it convenient and have one reactivate both
                        Pretty much.

Have her use her ship as a means to protect her as having enough to power the shields.
                        You'll get a stable power source from the Sanctuary soon enough.

Comment

@ Manor of Eternity group

Ok so are we assuming they are on the protected bridge as I described in a prior IC post or have they opened the second set of doors and entered the Central tower?

Comment

Here's a question that's been lingering in my mind for a while...

What the hell is Master Chief doing here?

Comment

@ Wonder

Part I

he wound up in Venturia via time travel and a faulty slipstream drive (or w/e its called)

Comment

... WTH? But he'sMaster Chief. Is the the exact same one from the video games? If so, is that accepted? Hot dog... I might introduce Otori...

Comment

Working...
                                X