X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...... Where the hell is S1? He's been gone for some time...

Comment

@ Wriggs

just FYI I edited in an app on my last post in Minerva.

Comment

@Cuckoo
        Will take a look.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Bah, I guess I'll post for AtWaG and EG.

Comment

@Cuckoo
            The only concern I have with the app is that it lacks information about what kind of affiliation Aion has with Minerva. Is he a lifetime resident? Or was he just visiting and is now stuck and can't get out?

Other than that it's more than fine.

@Wonder
            Much appreciated.

Will reply.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

are right...

....to be honest I was thinking a scenario similar to EG: SIF where he gets hired by the "bad guys"

Comment

Then you could probably write that down at the end so that I know where to drop you and what materials you start with and all that jazz.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Fuck it I know I already say that (this is going to be the last character I will make), but I am going to make a new character for ATWAG. This time a character for Russia. She will be the sister of a certain young, red haired swordsman just an FYI...

It's Blazing Heart Elesis...

Comment

Burn baby burn~

Wait a minute.

WTF?

Uh...

I'll explain my reaction when I get on Mumble, SUS.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@ wriggs

went and edited in that has been hired by Aviur.

Just to explain what I mean by the same scenario as EG: SIF,
                      in SIF, Achlys hired Aion, but he noticed what she was doing and knew a few things about the Dark Mages' plight so he turns his blade against her.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                        Clever.

Accepted.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

aye

meanwhile I should do this again just to make sure I know where I am

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin - (F) Making her way up the Dragon's Table.

Morgan - Waiting on Mega so I know what I'll do next.

Lucina - Standby

Link - Same as Morgan

Eleos - derp?

Nero - Standby

Lisa - derp...

Shulk - standby

Alvis - standby

Klaus - standby

Meyneth - standby

Lady Palutena - standby?

Edward Kenway - standby

Fight against Fantasy - 2

Revere - standby

Selene - standby

Eternal Galaxy
                          Shards of Starlight

- standby

Phoenix

- waiting

Shattered Ice Flower

- waiting

Trinity Soul University

- derp

Iron Storm

- derp

Comment

Well, I'm out-ith. Night y'all.

Comment

I told Kristia to warn you guys about this but since she isn't on right now, I'll just tell you. I'm about to go off on you guys and it's not going to be friendly. This is mostly at TRXD and Cucoo but it will involve others too.

@TRXD

IT'S NOT A FUCKING SENSE POWER!!! Having trained for a few years with his kin, it's not impossible for Zero to feel the magic around him and can tell who it belongs to, same with Ryofu so stop calling it a sense power. It sounds like you want to have the only character with a sense ability.

@Cucoo

QUIT FUCKING BASHING ME WITH THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! (Referring to Haseo's app) If there's something you don't understand or want to know, ask the right question or fucking wait until it's explained in the damn IC. When I asked for the date and time for AtWaG, is it so hard to type Dec. 24 around 9 pm?

@Everyone else that has bashed me.

WHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS BASHED WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MY APPS?! (Except Ryofu's is the only one that hasn't gotten a bash) Don't say it's "constructive crititism" or whatever the fuck you call it, IT'S FUCKING BASHING especially when you tell me how this should of been done or do this instead. You all make it sound like I HAVE TO HAVE 100% of my character explained and can't have any elements of surprise, which I like to do at times. I noticed that I'm the only one that gets bashed with questions and yet, everyone else doesn't. I don't think that's fair and am sick of it.

All I want is QUIT FUCKING ASKING ME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND QUIT BASHING ME ON THINGS I DO IN THE IC. If something seems like it might or is close to breaking a rule the PM me with what I did and the rule and then I might not get pissed off all the time. If you have something to say about something I did, PM me.

@TSU RPers

I've asked a few times already, IF YOU MAKE A NEW CHARACTER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD THEM TO THE LIST! Is this soooo hard to ask for?

If you guys can't agree to any of this then I won't be coming back. This is all I ask, quit bashing me about everything.

I feel much better getting this off my chest. When I'm sick, do not argue with me. I can be much worse than a women on her cycle, I've scared a few long time friends before.
                              Last edited by Zekai; 03-25-2014, 11:36 PM.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

That's it, me boy. Let it out.

@ ppl
                                You heard the man. Cut him some slack.

@ Zekai
                                Now it's time for your final judgement. Will you stay to role play once again with us, Zekai? (Say yes and I'll skip the aforementioned gut punching and idiot calling part of my plan and go to the break down and begging)

Comment

Working...
                                X