X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, except I'm hella tired after the new Bleach episode. Toonami's longest running series, and it's about to end. That's gonna be history made for them.

Comment

toonami still exists in the US?

Here cartoon network just died
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Toonami was gone for a long time, but more recently, it's come back for whatever reason. Cartoon Network's going down the drain. It's still alive, but the shows worth watching are dwindling.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wonder

Blender isn't really any worse than any other 3D program out there, you just have to know how to use it. If you still insist that it's bad tough, explain how.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@kristia
            Well I'm fine, learning that I knew less about aircraft aerodynamics than I thought.

And the fact I'm waffling on all the crazy things I was doing (Minecraft mod, Skyrim, War Thunder, and now looking at the 3D modeling in War Thunder)
            I think I'm officially scatter-brained yet EG remains constant.
            The funny thing is that here I have this massive timeline yet when I looked at it as if I was someone that didn't know EG, it has very little information.
            For me it's massive amounts of information, yet it's actually not.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, Cucoo, I noticed you deleted the first EG thread (or it's very hidden somewhere). Including the OOC. I was looking for some info I had written there, but oh, wait, it's not there anymore.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yes, I did have all other EG threads deleted. Pretty much I'm minimizing the amount of specific content I have, hence why I'm trying to convert Phoenix away from the timeline.
                Of course, the easy way for me to solve this is to just have Phoenix deleted as well. But I'm giving it one last shot to see if things can get turned away from EG completely (or until it becomes generic enough that no real ties to EG really exist anymore). Which is what I want.

As for information from the previous thread, I might have it jotted down somewhere else. Mention what it was and I'll dig about and see if I have it anywhere on my computer.

Comment

@Cucoo

I do realize I might have been a bit busy at that time when it happened, but next time something like this happens, it would be preferable to just come talk to me about hiding your threads if you really had to. Personally, I feel like that if we don't have a good reason to actually delete a thread, we shouldn't do so as lot's of people put effort into that thread, in addition to the fact that visitors also like to read old threads.

I'm still curious about how you actually managed to delete the threads tough. As far as I know, it's no easy thing to do something like that, so mind sharing how you did it.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

unless he asked Remi, Cucoo could just have erased only his posts in the threads
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So how is everyone today? I just thought I'd ask this because I am quite bored, and have been doing nothing but playing Elsword all day today.

Comment

Iīm doing ok, reading fanfiction and enjoying the night

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ah well that is good to hear. So just relaxing huh?

Anyways I noticed that as I read over my apps in ATWAG, that I left out a LOT of information in some of my apps (mostly for Elsword characters.) I listed what weapons they have, and only some of their abilities. However I did not go into further detail on things like Raven as a Veteran Commander. I left out his fighting style, his entire arsenal (he has freaking napalm grenades and a few other types of weapons/ammunition for his Nasod Arm.) Same goes for Chung and Elsword. Hell I left out some of Chung's personality, same with Elsword's. Heck I need to rework the bios of some of my older apps in ATWAG. Not to mention TSU Andrew's app. That I need to rework as well as it is a bit... too okay for me. I can definitely improve on Andrew's app some more.

So yeah I need to do quite a bit of fixing, and in turn I'm going to need to take out Firefox to edit my posts since Google Chrome hates editing posts...

Also on top of that I have been thinking a lot about ATWAG stuff. Like how some of my characters (Raven, Chung, Elsword, Aisha, and the others) would get along with some of the other characters in the RP as well as what they would think of the other characters and vice versa... I have a lot of stuff on my mind lately...

Comment

interesting.. I also would like that my characters meet others, for what I have for the beast duo, they are the most developed in terms of personification followed by Mara and Midna (the latter because she is on my top 5 favorite characters)

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I would love for my characters to eventually meet up with your characters at some point.

Elsword (Who as a Lord Knight like he is in the RP, isn't as much of a hot-headed idiot as he was before becoming a Lord Knight. As a Lord Knight Elsword became FAR more serious than being a blunt, hot-headed character) would make for an interesting interaction with perhaps Renamon or Nera.

Raven with his rather grim past (losing everyone he once held dear to him [fellow Crow Mercenaries, his friends, and Fiance] because the Royal Guards of the Kingdom of Velder grew jealous of Raven's high status as a "commoner" [Raven at the time was became the leader of the Crow Mercenaries, the group that he was apart of alongside his fiance Seris], framed him and locked him away in prison, his fellow mercenaries saved him from Prison then they escaped to the outskirts of which the Royal Guards hunted them down and killed everyone [save for Raven who would have died, if not for a Nasod being who offered him power. In turn he was brainwashed into working for the Nasod Race before being brought to his senses thanks to Elsword]) would probably either get along quite well with Nera, maybe Renamon. That or he might not even give a damn. Though the Beast Duo (hell maybe even Midna if he meets her) could probably help him find some solace about his past. Judging by how Nera if I recall had a similar incident happen to her with her village (I can't remember. I know she wasn't blamed by Royal Guards, then was sent to prison etc.)

Chung no clue on.

Rena she would get along with them quite well with how friendly and happy-go-lucky she is. In fact she could even be a bit of a motherly figure for the Elsword group.

Ara could possibly get along with Nera and Renamon. Midna she might be scared of at first.

Elesis (Elsword's elder sister) would enjoy talking with Renamon, maybe Nera. Don't know about Mara.

Aisha would also probably get along quite well.

Eve... honestly... I have no clue on...

Then there is my new fav, Add. Who has an equally depressing past similar to Raven, and Chung. Though might be a bit more depressing with what happened to him...

Also here is something for you guys! A video telling all the Lore of Elsword! Rather informative I must say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFAEECXm6y4

Comment

Well, when we all deal with Henirīs time and space (and mindf*ck Glaive with my plan) we could make them meet each other anywhere since Renamon and Nera traveled to Gensokyo to see how the spartan and gap controller were.

The lucario still wants to meet new things and people (hey she didnīt see the world of the living for years) and wants to help the vixen with a problem that needs them to go back to where the story began (you may or may not know) and that is where any character who only knows the digimon as a calm and objective being will be surprised.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X