X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have it on Steam sadly. I have it on 360... but no DLC...

I feel left out now .-.

Comment

I have a friend that has it on 360.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wait, I'm needed for IP? I need you, SUS. I posted the thing with the guy and I'm waiting for a response.

EDIT: oh wait... I'M ON IT!

Comment

@Mima

Well how do you think Isaac would feel after seeing himself getting "attacked" by a Necromorph, "park bench faces" and all!? XD

Anyways, yea, I think some characters will not like some of the things they find. At the very least, there's as many pictures depicting her as cutesy, mysterious, and badass as there are with her.. alternate interpretation. It's like that with many characters.

Now that I think about it, I wonder how John will respond to all that "hate-art" of him.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, i've settled that I do indeed want to continue the Island RP. I've been expanding the bestiary with quite a few more creatures, and i've sort of got a rough draft in my head for the island's composition, both above and below ground.

THing is, I need to know who else wantss to continue. I know S1 does, but any others? If no others, I might need to reformulate things.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So so, what RPs need members or are open?

Comment

The broad answer is: All of them.
                I tend to say this often but all RPs are actually still in the very early stages of the story. So getting into them isn't "hard."

Actually that reminds me I should go through the list in the OP and clean it up again...
                Maybe sorting it by post count or something... eh...

@S1
                shifting over from EGP

Ok time to convert Starla, Ember, and Nemesis fully from EG to Shinka so that they feel more substantial in Shinka.
                Ember would be a new character... would probably do that later...

Starla and Nemesis would just be edits in their apps.
                The set-up however... That requires more...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, bringing Ember, huh?

Anyways, setup... What do we need to look at first?

@onikujo

Like Cucoo said, pretty much all RPs are currently accepting members. Even if an RP has already gone through hundreds of pages, you can still join.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-04-2014, 02:12 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S1

possibly on Ember...
                    Since she's the only other form of family Starla would actually have...

Anyway.. for the set-up, I would be looking at the super weapon and colony and how to make them make sense. Like how to go about it.

In EG, I'm thinking that Starla's return to the colony would be that scene where she finds the place in ruins with corpses strewn about. It would be a shock because she was bringing Nemesis there to protect it only to find that it's too late.

The same could apply to Shinka, but it's a matter of where, when, why, and how...
                    Same kinda goes with the super weapon. In EG it's the Daedalus Project... and that's big. The question on that is... what could be the equivalent in Shinka? Because I'm pretty certain a giant space station that incorporated 6 stars into it's design would not work in Shinka.

Comment

@Cucoo

How about an orbital space station that is powered by a giant antimatter crystal. The gun fires a predetermined amount of antimatter, destroying everything in its path.

Either that, or it runs off of a new type of crystal that uses negative energy, a sort of "entropy crystal". It could be used to degrade the Tainted until they literally just fall apart and die.

As for Starla and the colony, that sounds like it could work. What would we need this scenario to accomplish?
                      sigpic

Comment

Smaller orbital space station would work. What it's capable of can be determined when and if it's about to be used.

For the colony... Ultimately it justifies the name of Nemesis as Starla would be out for vengeance. It should also be a moment that touches on her psyche and what she fears...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so it would need to be a scenario in which essentially all she cares about has been destroyed. Perhaps her friends and family died in this colony.

What are your thoughts?

Edit:

So, anybody alive right now?

Edit 2:

Test post. Testing timezone change.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'm alive, and what do you mean by time zone change?

Also scratch what I said about the foundation remaining fairly untouched. Think a more fitting description when I actually look at it is that I smash I to pieces and then us some of those pieces to build a new foundation. I've had to rewrite so much. About 95% of all info unlocked with knowledge have been thrown away. In the process of writing new info at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by onikujo View Post
                              So so, what RPs need members or are open?
                              All of them. For some, such as ATWAG (All the World's a Game), you might need some info before ya join, like an overview of the story.

Actually, do we even have something like that? If not, that would actually be a good idea for new members.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Why am I so busy recently :P

Anyway, the reason why I asked if people had BL2 on PC is because I've recently found fascination for co-op games and, considering I'm doing a first-time playthrough of it, why not play it in a 4-people co-op?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X