X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but you don't know what happens up here so it won't be anything special this year, just another day for us.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

-sighs- just donīt take things for granted, anything can happen in seconds, trust me, I know of that
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi guys.

2 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Anyways here is something that could possibly be relevant to ATWAG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1Dg5Shzoo

Comment

well, that was a new thing, the Lucario wouldnīt mind a match alongside the sniper
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know a few people the Lucario wouldn't mind a sparring match with. Like Ryu from Street Fighter who I might bring into the RP alongside Akuma. That or I might just bring in Akuma and not Ryu...

Comment

well, you know where they are

Spoiler:

Comment

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I AM TIRED!!" Been up for 26 1/2 hours straight. Don't ask why, I'm an idiot.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

happy holidays people ^^

I hope you enjoy this time with those you love and care

Spoiler:

Comment

Happy holidays
                    Or the days where changing out of pajamas are completely optional.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey everyone how are you all today? How was your Christmas everyone?

Anyways sorry for not being active lately. Just with Christmas having been coming close I just had to do a lot of last minute shopping for others, that combined with my laziness makes things... very bad for my activity level. Well just tell me where I am needed, and I will try to post.

Comment

I'm not surprised by the lack of posts the last couple of days to be honest.

I think Kristia needs you in TSU and so will I soon (Sonya filling out form). Anywhere else, I don't know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Zekai is right on TSU

Also I'm kind of.. isolated in a ranch, so don't expect much from me until possibly new year's eve, I can get online on the night for posting though

Spoiler:

Comment

A ranch? I'm not sure if I want to ask why.

It's ok about posting, I don't think the RP area is going to be too active during the holidays.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Hey. is anyone on? I'll be on for a bit. Am I needed anywhere?

Comment

Eyy Wonder, what's up. I'm just chilling on bed because I think I'm coming down with a nasty cold.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X