X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Ehh... It kind of doesn't make sense if he stabs into it and it rips the gap. You're talking about Jack ripping a rip in space, ripping a hole in a "hole in space".

Now, it would be more reasonable if he could close the gaps, literally close them with his bare hands, or swipe them closed with his machete.

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I found out that my family and I will be going into the mountains tomorrow for a hike.

Anyways, did you see what my brother thought about Ran's hat?

I don't think I'll ever look at her hat the same way again. XD

Anyways, my brother had an interesting observation and I found that someone else had that same observation.

Doesn't Ran's hat look like a pair of bloomers, only that the leg holes have been tied?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, da?

And plus...

THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT!

Comment

Sorry for double posting, but Kristia, look at your location tag...

Comment

oops, I edited it wonder, thanks

*sees post about Ran´s hat* You guys know nothing! its a stylish hat!

and looks like Im a Ground dragon type
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

If it makes you feel better, she wears those bloomers like a pro and can pull it off with her dignity intact.

@Wonder

I suppose.

It's just that technically, if Jack did that, he would open up a hole to a random location in the universe, or maybe another dimension.

Also, yea, Ran's running around with underwear on her head. (Ok, not really, but it would be pretty hilarious if she couldn't find a hat, so she decided to make one out of bloomers. After all, they do fit her ears. )
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought ...

isn't it a joke description that it's girls shooting each other with diapers on their heads

hsfjjgk

can't do thing

gonna sleep

communication ability null

hfjsaksl *ded

Comment

I'm back people, and I really need to post in TSU...

I also need to actually introduce some of the teachers to some of the students... but which teacher should I list first...

Comment

Probably the water to the two at the lake?

Comment

@Wonder

Maybe... right now I'm going through Writer's block for TSU and no amount of doing anything like listening to music or daydreaming is doing anything to fix it, so I'm not going to bother right now.

Comment

Forgot to tell eeryone but Pringles and Mima, but I won't be back until 9.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Anyways, should I send John back to the banished library?

Maybe Yuuka isn't there right now?
                        sigpic

Comment

@John
                          Since he jumped prematurely, let's try this.

He jumped in, landed in Yuuka's place, and is now reading the scrolls to find a way to restore a soul without complex animatography.

Now, anybody need something from me before I go?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and I finally have an idea for Dante, and I'm also going to be introducing a certain special someone soon as well...

I have an idea for my soon to be revealed character, but I need Cucoo's help/cooperation for it so I need to ask him and he isn't even on.

-_-
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mega

these are forums, you coulda asked in that post and I would have gotten to it
                              or ya coulda PMed me.

plus, you posted that at 4:50 AM in my time zone

I don't even wake up until 7 AM about.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X