Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are going to be the devourer, I will enjoy the spar he and Nera so much
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, that's right. Well, I'm not that good at describing cqc, but I have some good tactics...

Comment

its a hand to hand combat to tire the devourer as the jackal gets heavily injured thus giving the chance he is defeated by John´s idea (idk what utsuh is planning tho)

also we got the matter of Ran, Domino wants Oni sake, im still wondering how in the blue hannar hell Renamon will get it or she battles him to rescue the shikigami
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea... as far as Ran and Daiyousei, we'll just have to wait on Wriggle. Only he has the plans. That or he can give it to one of us each. We'll just wait... I miss him already...

Comment

I hope he comes back, even if we have to continue the story without him.

@Kristia

One of John's ideas was to have Yukari alter the boundaries of strong and weak, thus making the Devourer vulnerable to attack. At the very least, it will make it possible to physically hurt him.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I should post a bit more about Model O (I will be posting information on all the Biometals.)

Model O: A Biometal only used in Mega Man ZX and not in the sequel ZX Advent. Model O is a mysterious Biometal whose origin is unknown. It's believed it was created around the same time as the Model W's that formed from the pieces of Ragnarok. The data of Omega from Weil's memories probably formed Biometal Model O as a strange stone, presumably so because it was near the Model W Core. Model O itself is shaped like the Greek letter, Omega (Ω). No official artwork of Biometal Model O is known to exist.
              After defeating Omega Zero or the eight bosses from the previous Zero games in Area N, Vent/Aile obtained a strange stone. In the Guardian Base, Fleuve discovered that it's energy properties were similar enough to those of the other Biometal fragments for the character to Megamerge with it. Upon use, the player will instantly resemble Omega in the upgraded form of Zero's old body.

Model O is not a significant part of the ZX storyline (Flammole [one of the bosses] however states, that he didn't sense the Model W Core or the player, but something entirely different, which might be Model O). Also, official art for OX Vent and OX Aile seems to portray them with sinister gestures (Vent appears to be laughing wildly or screaming in a berserk-like state, slightly similar to Prometheus, while Aile appears to resemble Pandora in her position), probably referencing that this Biometal was used by a Reploid with a corrupted data file or a possible chance that there is a small remnant of the Dark Elf in Model O since Omega absorbed the Dark Elf in Mega Man Zero 3.
              In this RP Model O will in fact have a small bit of the Dark Elf in it.

Model O takes on the form an omega-shaped object with brown coloring to indicate aging save for the crystal and eyes which feature a bright blue color. No one knows what Model O looks like when normal Megamerged because in ZX you only get Double Megamerging with the other Biometals (except you can use Model X on it's own.) In this RP I picture that when one is Megamerged (and not Double Megamerged) with Model O that they would look just like they would when Double Megamerged. When Double Megamerged, the user dons armor identical to Omega Zero though there is an additional bit behind the horns.

Comment

so, how is everyone on this evening

Spoiler:

Comment

Good, good. Played through Mega Man ZX again, finally I have beaten it on hard.

Comment

I fought horsie. I'll post once moar, then its lights out for me. Long day ahead.

Comment

I'm fine. Helping out with a village in Minecraft.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I so want to get an account, but i know my attention span will bore me out of the game, I don´t mean it is bad, minecraft is a great game

Its just my "pandora box" of mind >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! Does that mean you will be staying?

Comment

Perhaps. Or I might start another RP and close this one off to a successful end.

After a thorough investigation, I have noted that both my mother and my father essentially "lost their interest."

My solution? What else is there to do but send them to a lovely vacation in Bali?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                                Read upper post.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X