X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

"Then you won't have to worry. We solve problems, not cause them. I suppose you could not only call us an R&D facility, but also a sort of planetary police department. We usually take out cartels, gangs, and criminal organizations.", the scientist calmly said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

Chung sighed in relief at what the scientist said. "Well that's good... now how about helping me finding a nice place to work on repairing my Disfrozen Portal and armor... I'm going to need to work on both in the same room though, and I had this armor specially made so I wish to repair it myself. The Disfrozen Portal though I will need help on..."

Comment

My aim was changed, but not for the worst. I blew up johns leg. But I'm still messed up.

"Gh... Damn... You..."

I tried to pull out the sword, but it was no use. My hand went limp.

Comment

(Tell me if it's okay to kill Zommari off or not. I'll change it if not.)

Space - The Consumer

"D'AAAAAHHHH!!!", John yelled from the pain of his now exposed leg.

John lost his breath as the searing pain surged through his body, but despite the pain, he managed to grab at the angel.

"Not yet...", John said as he then pushed the sword deeper into Zommari's chest and began to pump darkness into the angel's body.

As soon as the darkness fully entered the angel's body and weakened him, John then pumped light into his body.

The Light and Darkness mixed together and all of a sudden...

*BOOOOM*

The result was a violent explosion inside of Zommari's bloodstream, inside his body. John flew back from the explosion and hit the side of the Consumer.

DEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEET

Luckily, John's helmet was still airtight, saving him from losing oxygen, but his leg was in horrible condition. He didn't need to look at his HUD's status readout, or at his exposed, bleeding leg to know that all was not well. His armor could no longer create a shield to protect him, due to the armor missing one of its leggings.

Summoning up what remaining strength he had left, John began to crawl against the hull of the ship and towards the hole to the main room, using the micro-gravity of the hull and his remaining magnetic boot to keep him tethered.
          Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 07:15 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

It seemed as if Zommari was finished. His sword floated in space helplessly... But it was headed for Isaac. It floated through the asteroids, but not cutting through them. Rather... Through them, like a ghost. But once it reached Isaac, it stopped. Isaac couldn't move. No one could touch it.

Comment

Space

Koishi saw the sword and rushed over to it, and as she approached, her own sword began to glow.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was shocked by the appearance of the sword.

(That sword... How could he still be alive? Why? I thought we killed him...), Isaac thought to himself, trying to figure out how he could still be alive after coming into contact with temperatures comparable to the Sun's.

Isaac was trying to figure out why the sword was simply floating there. Was it going to impale him?

"Koishi, what is going on?", Isaac asked her as she approached with a glowing sword.
                sigpic

Comment

The sword began glowing red hot. The angel statue on the handle of the sword began melting. Then, it began changing into a screaming angel, the wings turning into bones. All of a sudden, flames covered the handle... Like a hand. Then, the hand was followed by a flaming body representing... Zommari.

"No... No... My form... My angel form... Ruined... By mortals... DAMN YOU ALL, I'LL TAKE THIS HUMAN AS PAYMENT!!!"

I grabbed Isaac by the throat. I began sucking his life force. In ten seconds, he will die. The process was as painful as being burnt by the sun.

Comment

Space

Koishi then raised the sword, and the life sucking stopped.

"I forbid you to do so, unholy creature." Koishi's voice seemingly got deeper.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was confused. He was dead, he saw it happen, so why was he here? Isaac's shock soon began to turn into anger and frustration.

Isaac raised his hands and tried to pry the fingers off of his neck, but his life force was being drained.

"Why.. don't.. you just.. die?...", Isaac managed to let out.
                      sigpic

Comment

I backed off.

"... 500 humans... 250 special humans.. 100 demons.. 50 gods... That's all I need... To restore my angel form... I guess I'll start with you."

I pointed my hand to Koishi and flicked the air. Suddenly, there was a hole in Koishi's chest the size of a baseball.

Comment

Space

Koishi seemingly looked down at the hole as if it wasn't there.

"Rude." Koishi said, the sword glowing once more, and the hole disappearing.

Comment

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

"Okay, just follow me.", the scientist said to Chung as he left the medical ward.

The Consumer

Isaac fell to the floor and watched as Zommari created a hole in Koishi's chest.

Isaac felt anger build up as he saw the mortal wound, but before he could do anything, Koishi spoke.

"Rude."

As the hole in Koishi's chest healed up, Isaac began to think about Zommari and how he said that his angel form was ruined.

(Does that mean that he has a demon form? Is this his demon form?), Isaac thought as he tried to stand.
                            sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

Chung nodded as he followed the Scientist out of the Medical Ward.

Comment

"Instant regeneration, huh? You... You are now just like me. Don't try to fight it. Your true youkai has awakened. But even if you were to miraculously defeat me and destroy my demon form, the following form will doom your eternity. Do you wish to fight me? I will leave in peace, but decline and I will take a sacrifice. I will spare you all. Do you wish to put your friends' lives in danger trying to fight me? Or do you wish to end this?"

Comment

Working...
                                X