Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    Aye I did :P

And @ S121
    Right...that seems about right in terms of percentage.
    speed, in game they appear just as fast as a human. However I definitely intend on possibly breaking that slightly. I would say dexterity would be a slight factor since there's nothing else.

Comment

Goodmorning or... afternoon

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not sure exactly how much faster she will be, but I can quickly estimate that she would be about as fast as a Spartan-III without armor (reacting 3 times faster than the average human.).

I'll go into the numbers if you want. As for all the special attack and all that other stuff, that will be hard to sort of put into the RP, seeing as how nobody really uses her combat system. I would say that she's just tough. I would assume her armor would be be made out of Titanium alloy for its durability and light weight. It's actually about half the weight of steel. (God knows what they added to John's Titanium Alloy armor to make it so damn heavy... -_-; )

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Wuts up mah ppl.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

I'm just listening to "Halo 5 music".
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I am listening to different Mega Man music.

Currently I'm on this:

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah. You just gotta love the different personality's of the Organization's members. Some are carefree like Demyx, while other show no sign of emotion, like Saïx. Well they are nobody's, they can't feel anything so it does make sense.

Kind of sad they haven't done anything else with him like they have with Saïx and Xigbar

The is only a little nonexistent problem. Nobody's don't have emotion. Taken from wikipedia. "Personality is the particular combination of emotional, attitudinal, and behavioral response patterns of an individual."
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@ S121

Problem is I don't think the metal of her body is normal as we know it kind of metal...
                  I mean, her hair is metal but flexes slightly (and it's not cause its thin and thus flexible though that would make sense...)
                  Also the texture of the parts that simulate a more skin-like area is also metal, but it has the consistency of that same simulated texture.

Also her mid torso is solid metal plates, but can still flex regardless.

logic =w=

Perhaps we could say its a special metal that has the strength of the titanium stuff but some types have the flexibility of rubber...but is still metal =w=;

I should look up the CAST profile and see if there's any info on that...

And I'll go with the 3x normal human ...it makes sense if she were to boost her hover jets.

@ Katrix

huh...now that's actually interesting.
                  Do they have their own theme songs, that isn't for battle?

Comment

@Cucoo

Too bad it's not made out of Ceratanium from the Mega Man series.

Ceratanium or Ceramical Titanium is a resistant alloy from the Mega Man series created by Dr. Light. This unique titanium is much more durable than standard titanium due to its ability to flex or bend under severe impacts, then retain its original shape, rather than breaking or shattering.

Or the even better Titanium-X alloy which is another alloy that Dr. Light made and used to create X. Titanium-X is like Ceratanium in every way except much lighter. (Proven by the fact that the Original Mega Man who was made out of Ceratanium weighed over 230 lbs, while X was 125 lbs.)

But those are alloys from the Mega Man series. Not PSO2

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, there is nano-technology. Think of it like Graphene. It's hard as diamonds, but as flexible as paper. Who's to say that they couldn't create flexible Titanium? John's undersuit is even made of a flexible Titanium alloy. It actually sounds like the titanium they use in Megaman.

@NeoFox

It sounds like Megaman and Halo have something in common.

John's undersuit is made of a flexible Titanium alloy.

I still don't understand why the armor would weigh 1,000 lbs. Realistically, it would weigh from 200 lbs - 500 lbs.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 03:44 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Then he should return that suit, and get a new one made out of the incredibly lightweight Titanium-X alloy. That should at least shave off a few dozen pounds. xD (Jk)

Comment

@Cucoo

Sadly there is no music for the individual members of the organization unless they play a large role(Xemnas, Xigbar, Marluxia) in the game or is more than just the antagonist(Roxas, Xion Whait a minute... Why doesn't Axel go here, surely he is more than just that maybe good guy). To think that the members would then have themes that are not used for battle is hoping a little high. There are two that I can mention however.

The next one is more of the theme for a place, but it works for the Organization as well.

There is also this which is battle music, but it belongs to the last boss and is therefor and as boss like.

Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

I suppose his armor has it's strengths.

He can hit harder because of the extra weight, and it is more durable. Orbital drops and all that...

It's just a pain in the @$$ when you try to sit in a chair.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ha!

A soldier than can take out entire armies of Covenant, and fight through waves of the Flood... can't sit in a freaking chair because it will break.

Also every time I see this video I wish there was a Mega Man X anime instead of just having an OVA that takes place right before the events of the X series. Showing when Sigma went Maverick.

Also here is the translation of the song apparently"

If you don't know what the song is it's pretty much the X vs Zero theme from X5. Except remixed and with lyrics.

Comment

@NeoFox

It would be interesting if they made an anime. I do like the song they used in the video.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X