X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

"Everyone in Gensokyo don't seem to look aged." Shinki remarked. "For example, the gap Youkai you saw that talked about John's suit and airplane tickets, she's over {GAP'd} years old. Stop gapping my conversation, Yukari!"
    "I'm not going to let you reveal my true age!" Yukari shouted from an unknown dimension.

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Systems engineer?" EVE bleeped as she moved one of her tendril towards Isaac, examining him. "You mean, you maintain battleships and stuff?"
    "Meet EVE. She's my Analytics Drone with human-like AI." Nitori laughed, introducing EVE to Isaac.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John was in a good mood, so he talked to Yukari.

"You know, all I have to do is look at Gensokyo's history and the year of its creation to get a rough estimate of your age.", John remarked.

"Besides, why would it be such a problem anyway? Youkai are supposed to be immortal, right?"

Pentagon, Washington DC

"You mean, you maintain battleships and stuff?"
      "Meet EVE. She's my Analytics Drone with human-like AI." Nitori laughed, introducing EVE to Isaac.

"Nice to meet you. I actually used to work on space stations, mining vessels, anything of that sort. Well, at least until the USG Ishimura incident.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Hank couldn't help but chuckle.

"If you're embarrassed of your age, then you're thinking of it wrong. The older one is, the better, the wiser, the more skilled they are. The older ones are those who should make the correct choices, that which defines what a group of people can or will be. Be proud of your age, don't hide it." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Yukari was silent.
          "The Gensokyo was created in the 18th century." Shinki smiled. "And it's not nice trying to pry into people's privacy, Youkai or not."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"USG Ishimura." EVE searched through her vast database. "That was a giant mining vessel that was attacked by unknown virus called Necromorph, right?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Sorry, just trying to make a point." Hank apologized.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Shiki

"Oh, that may not be a problem for you, Hank. You look common enough. As for me, well..."

I looked down at my suit. It was all tattered up and dirty. "I think I'll go change for the two days. Oh, and Shinki, when the time comes to head out, would you mind if we stop by this area here for a while?" I took out a map of Earth. It pointed to a location around the coast of Japan. "It is there that I am going to pick up necessities for our trip."

Australian Bar, Snake

"What?!"

I loosened my grip for one second and he ran off. There was no point in chasing after him. If they came back with a bigger army, I would come back with a bigger arsenal.

"Tch, great. What do you mean that that type of interrogation would not work? I've been doing it for years without fail. By the way, my code name is Snake. Naked Snake to be exact. There are other Snakes, but hey are not of my concern as of the moment."

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John then responded to Shinki.

"I meant no disrespect, I just see no reason to worry. If it makes her feel better, I'm actually 50 years old. I don't look very much like it because of all the cryosleep and slipspace travel, though."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"That was a giant mining vessel that was attacked by unknown virus called Necromorph, right?"

"Somewhat. The Necromorphs are basically a parasitic alien life form that mutates biomass into twisted creatures, then tries to assimilate others by killing any other life they come across.", Isaac said.
                Last edited by S121; 05-27-2013, 05:16 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Shiki

I ate my food. It was quite good, as expected from Shinki.

"Thank you, but I must get going. I must look embarrassing in these clothes. Plus, I need to check which souls to send to wherever. You'll just have to fill me in on anything new discussed later on through the evening. Is there anything you need to mention before I head out?

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Feel free to do so, Yama. As for you gentlemen, you don't have to apologize to me." Shinki smiled.
                    "Anyone want something specific for desserts?" Louise asked as she entered the kitchen. "My specialty is in desserts."

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

"Ah, he dropped it." I noticed a bracelet on the ground, and I picked it up. It was still functional, and there was a red light beeping.
                    "Everyone take cover!" I yelled as I swallowed the bracelet. Moments later, the bracelet exploded. Sharp pain engulfed me, but I've been through worse.
                    "Good thing I had a Giant's Belt with me." I grinned as smoke came through my mouth. "They attach these explosive bracelets to every agents, and when the agents are to sell something off about them or are in a good situational position to inflict a lot of casualties, the bracelets go off, taking the agent and everyone else around the agent. As to not get killed, the agent would not say anything until the headquarter activates the bracelet, killing you, me, and everyone else around the radius."
                    Things started to swirl around as if I spun around for a minute. "I'm getting tired. Might as well go to sleep early today."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Similar to the regular Solaria Zombie virus." EVE commented. "And you survived through that nightmare?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Shiki

"Thank you for the meal. I would like a slice of strawberry shortcake. I will take it home and return the plate and silverware tomorrow."

Australian Bar, Snake

"Did you just, ah... swallow a bomb?"

Where the hell am I, some kids cartoon version of Australia?
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-27-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Renamon finished her food and excused herself while leaving to the garden.

Reaching her destination, the fox started to train her muscles and reflexes with stances and forms, the movements going fluently as the fox went between punches and kicks were calm and followed her breath in rythm
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"My specialty is in desserts."

John didn't know what to request. He had never eaten dessert before.

"Umm. This might sound weird, but I've never actually eaten any kind of dessert before. What would you recommend?"

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Similar to the regular Solaria Zombie virus." EVE commented. "And you survived through that nightmare?"

"Yea. Three times in fact. One on the Ishimura, one on the Titan Station, and one on Tau Volantis. During the last incident, I had to fight one that was the size of the moon."
                          Last edited by S121; 05-27-2013, 05:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Hank thought for a second about desserts.

"Could you make some plain cheesecake?" Hank asked. "And one other thing, do you have anywhere around here where I could train?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"One cheesecake coming right up!" Louise happily shouted. "If you like sweet stuff, I can make a really mean devil's forest chocolate cake."
                              "Train? Hmm, Yumeko is sick, Sara is out, Shou is at Myouren Temple... how about you battle with me?" Shinki asked.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Axl gets up out of his chair. "I'll gonna go look for X and tell him that he better get anything he needs for the trip." Said Axl as he leaves the dining hall.

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero listens in on the whole conversation. Remembering the Eurasia Incident he smirks.

"Sounds like you have been through a lot." Zero said to Isaac as he looks at Isaac.

"Must have had some toll on your sanity correct?"

Comment

Working...
                                X