X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell of Blazing Fire

"You said your friend was a digital being, do you have by chance anything of her in your memory? both the organic brain or any electronic memory on your suit about her? I may have an idea.", Renamon said.

"I know what you plan on doing. You want to try and recreate her, but that wouldn't work. She devoted every fiber of her being to protecting me from a nuclear blast. She is no longer in my suit. Even if you manage to recreate her from my mind, it will only be a shadow of her, a clone. It won't be her.", John grimly said as he got into a combat stance, just in case Utsuho got angrier.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

Hearing John´s explanation made her think "She must have come from someone, all the creations are similar to their creators, using the creator, your memories of her and giving life energy, not recreating but pulling her back to reality would give the chance of bringing your friend back" the fox said
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"Fine!" Utsuho pouted, rising up. Without having a FREAKING SUN falling on you, Utsuho was just a cute, cuddly hell raven. "I'll do whatever there needs to be done, I just want to see Marukyu!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of blazing fire

The sharged response of utsuho brought a smile from the fox, "Im glad you accepted to help us, then I´ll help you to find your friend, deal?" Renamon said showing her paw to make the deal
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"She must have come from someone, all the creations are similar to their creators, using the creator, your memories of her and giving life energy, not recreating but pulling her back to reality would give the chance of bringing your friend back.", Renamon said.

"We should talk about this later. Right now, I can't be thinking of that. In this moment, I need to think of others before myself. We need to save Hank first, then we can talk."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"I'll go get the ice fairy." Aya said. "I'm the fastest around here anyway."
              "Okay, but bring her to the Palace of the Earth Spirit instead. She'll melt if she steps a foot in this hellhole." Yuuka groaned. Aya nodded and left the hell in a speedy haze. "As for us, let's wait in the Ancient City or something."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"He's talking about the Auditor." Hank said.

"We had a past history. Me and him were the original creators of the improbability drives." Christoff explained.

Hawaii

Mima sighed. "I think this warrants an investigation. I just want to sleep, but noooo. There HAD to be something."

Mima vanished, appearing in the thick of battle, raising her staff towards the horde of creatures and shouting "Master Spark!" Hundreds of them decimated in a single blast, even the Auditor looked over in awe.

"Daaaammn." was the response from the ATP agents behind him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"As for us, let's wait in the Ancient City or something.", Yuuka said.

"Got it.", John said as he began walking back to the palace.

It was somewhat evident that something was on John's mind.

John was still a little embarrassed that he snapped earlier. He was a Spartan and Spartans were supposed to be indestructible. John didn't talk much until they finally made it into the palace.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

"Vanilla ice cream might be the only thing that doesn't make me jealous..." Parsee mumbled to herself as a figure approached the bridge.
                    "Who is it?" Parsee asked, only to be returned by an amulet to her forehead, paralyzing her.
                    "Now let's deal with the rest of the troublemakers." The figure groaned as he/she entered the Old Hell.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits - Old Hell

Eventually, everyone made their way into the palace.

John looked over and saw Komachi playing with a dog, a labrador.

"Ahh, there you are. Earlier, I actually thought you fell into the magma.", John said to Komachi.
                      sigpic

Comment

Home, Nevada; Otori

"Wait, that dark shadowy thing?"

I felt nauseous. If I screwed up, I might turn into... That thing that the Auditor is.

"I... I'll think about it once we get to it. For now, I need to get ready for desert operations. Recently, I passed out on the way back home from inspecting a huge white fire from the train that Hank, the Auditor, and Tricky were previously on. The thing hat bugged me is how powerful the fire was, and how it disappeared as soon as it showed up. Then Hank appearantly told me to get away from the fire. What was that about, Hank?"

Palace of Earth Spirits, Old Hell; Shiki

I saw Komachi playing with a dog.

"Komachi, why are you here?"

"I didn't want to deal with Okuu. She looked way too scary. It's one thing to mess with gods. Another to mess with someone who has the freaking sun in their hands."

Geez...
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-04-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Everyone looked at Otori.

"Tricky." everyone said at once.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

Geez, if I had a dollar for everytime someone yelled at me like that, I'd have Bill Gates at my knees.

"You make it sound like Tricky has become a more powerful deity than before."

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits - Old Hell

"I didn't want to deal with Okuu. She looked way too scary. It's one thing to mess with gods. Another to mess with someone who has the freaking sun in their hands.", Komachi said.

"Well the good news is that we got her to join,... without too much trouble. Anyway, we have to go to the Ancient City and wait for Aya to return.", John said.

He then began walking towards the entrance of the palace.
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Do you think you can make him functional?" Hina asked the blind man.
                                "I can use whatever basic mechanical knowledge to attach his arm... But I don't know if that'll be enough to wake him up." The blind man responded grimly. "But we must try anyway!"

An hour of struggle has passed, and the blind man managed to attach Zero's arms with ropes and bungee hooks.
                                "Now you will need to get an engineer's help. I think I saw one in the hotel, maybe more." The blind man wiped sweat off from his forehead. "I'll carry him for you, you make sure this android doesn't drop any more parts."
                                "You're too kind." Hina said as she helped place Zero's unconscious body on the blind man in a piggyback stance. Then they both start to run towards the hotel."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X